• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
After I did this 2 things I could enter the Boutique:
- Change my hair color and hairstyle
- Change my eye color (you can find the lens case in the PR video building)

They let me enter saying I was very stylish!

OreNoBaka

Does anyone know about the Lumiose Boutique discount coupon? Those prices are pretty nuts for each clothing piece (especially the trench coat...)

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Hmm, maybe it has to do with the amount of stuff you do that day perhaps?

Either way now i'm curious about that coupon. I was able to get a shirt and i'm saving for shoes and a bag [ff who needs healing items and pokeballs.]

rng

Unlocked a new hairstyle after spending 500k in boutique, anyone know how to unlock the other one?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
In one of the towns someone mentioned the shop restocks depending on the day. Any idea what that means and what gets added/removed?

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
Finally got let into the boutique in Lumiose after going to Restaurant Le Nah. First floor is for girls and the second floor is all guys.

I'm really liking those bold striped pants, but 180k? So expensive!

Pokefan1905

^ Agreed, all my money was blown from buying them :(

Sir_Adamus

I just figured that the Lumiose Boutique was a post-game thing like one of the restaurants that requires you to be the Champion to be able to enter - I got let in upon becoming champion so I guess there's just multiple triggers.

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
^ Agreed, all my money was blown from buying them :(

I had to force myself to leave the store without buying anything, lol. Once I save up a ton of money I'll come back :p

naudna

I may be wrong, but at least it seems easier to save up money this gen. I'm only at the 5th gym, but I still have plenty after buying lots of healing items. This is great,as I'll be able to do more customisations.

Last edited:

saldu

I may be wrong, but at least it seems easier to save up money this gen. I'm only at the 5th gym, but I still have plenty after buying lots of healing items. This is great,as I'll be able to do more customisations.

Well, it certainly helps that we get the Amulet Coin shortly after the first badge.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone know if you can customize your hair to look like Nate from BW2? That's the very least I want to try and customize myself for my X character

Tenilius

This thread might know a bit more than the help thread who plain said not possible:
How can you remove the hat?

I've seen people in Passerby & Acquaintance on PSS without a hat, and it didn't look like a particular character or any costume sort of thing.

Threule

In one of the towns someone mentioned the shop restocks depending on the day. Any idea what that means and what gets added/removed?
That shop has a total of X items. And they can only expose 5, which will be what they sell. When you buy all these 5, they all restock. Or if you buy one, that one restocks

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
This thread might know a bit more than the help thread who plain said not possible:
How can you remove the hat?

I've seen people in Passerby & Acquaintance on PSS without a hat, and it didn't look like a particular character or any costume sort of thing.

So it actually is possible?

I wonder why nobody has posted how yet. =/

sacred

Dragon Tamer
Can anyone tell me how do i unlock more hairstyles?

Right now i only have very short, short and medium

diakyu

Can anyone tell me how do i unlock more hairstyles?

Right now i only have very short, short and medium
Keep changing your hair. You unlock more the more times you change it. Sometimes if the stylist thinks you're stylish enough she'll add another style.

Status
Not open for further replies.