• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threule

So anyone can confirm how many male hairstyles are there? From what i know theres a long one, but cant seem to find how to unlock

Bluemiracle

Biologist

Wheels-Luper

Shiny Hunter
Alexa appears in Pokémon X and Y, working for a company as a journalist from Lumiose City. Her sister is the Santalune City Gym Leader, Viola.

THE ACE

playing the cards...
can you get long coats? or even gabardine?

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Alexa appears in Pokémon X and Y, working for a company as a journalist from Lumiose City. Her sister is the Santalune City Gym Leader, Viola.

whats her location?

DSDark

Breeder
So I have 5 badges and I still can't get into the lumiose city boutique, how do you get in?

So I have 5 badges and I still can't get into the lumiose city boutique, how do you get in?

Not sure if this has been said before, but I did a lot of things. I'm not sure what triggered it but here's what I did.
-Beat the gym
-Went into every cafe
-Talked to Alexa
-Went to the museum
-Dined at the 2-star restaurant
-Worked at the hotel
-Groomed Furfrou (and kept it in my party)
I also made a PR video and got a haircut a long time beforehand. (I was also able to unlock alt. hairstyles when I went to the salon and got a haircut about 10 times in a row. That was after I unlocked the Boutique.)

After I did all of that I was able to get in. Good luck!

Last edited:

Wolfswift

I have 5 badges and I got in as soon as I found it, though people say you gotta do a bunch of things in Lumiose before you can get in, I did do a lot of things before I ever found it, I did pretty much everything I found. Got a hair restyle and recolor, made a Trainer PR video, worked at the hotel, battled some back alley trainers, talked to Alexa to learn where interesting things are, visited a few cafes, talked to absolutely everyone, visited the museum and most buildings for that matter, just kinda did whatever I found, talked to people looking for TMs, hold items, tips on things or just anything really. Evidently it was enough.

I'm not sure it's nessessarily a few set things, I think it's just do a bunch around town. I know I did not find any 2 star restaraunt that would let me in unless I was famous or "on par with the champion" and I did not groom a furfrou, kinda dislike weird poodley groomed things, looks weird, I like the basic furfrou more. Also, with Prize Money Power lvl 3 and amulet coin, I make around 100k when I visit the Battle Chateau, fighting marquis and marchionesses with so much bonus money, some give like 30k, the gym leader rebattles give out like 30-40k, some only give like 10k, but again this is with prize money lvl 3 and amulet coin, otherwise they usually only give like 10k-15k at most. I had 400k sitting about when I found the place, and that was after buying a bunch of balls and potions and repels, like a TON of them.

Last edited:

PsychicsRox

I keep seeing trainers on the Passersby section that look like NPCs. Can someone tell me how to do this? I'd love to make my trainer look like one!

Go into the menu and choose Profile and then choose profile icon.

DrakeKoryu

So how many styles does we get, cause it seems to be alt hairstyles, but no one says how many or how they are... :S

DSDark

Breeder
Not sure if this has been said before, but I did a lot of things. I'm not sure what triggered it but here's what I did.
-Beat the gym
-Went into every cafe
-Talked to Alexa
-Went to the museum
-Dined at the 2-star restaurant
-Worked at the hotel
-Groomed Furfrou (and kept it in my party)
I also made a PR video and got a haircut a long time beforehand. (I was also able to unlock alt. hairstyles when I went to the salon and got a haircut about 10 times in a row. That was after I unlocked the Boutique.)

After I did all of that I was able to get in. Good luck!

got in thanks

Kronus09

Isn't it a bit unfair that female chars have more hairstyles than male ones. 7 - 4 Really?
I can understand more clothings option for them but hairstyles?

Hi guys, I need to have the Bamboo sprig hat but I'm not able to have it. Serebii say gift in Kiloude city and I think I've found the guy but he want me to show him a vivid colored hat and sneakers but I have sneakers and I've tried all the hat and he don't want to give it to me. Do you know what to do?

Bramblefire

Aura Guardian
Hi guys, I need to have the Bamboo sprig hat but I'm not able to have it. Serebii say gift in Kiloude city and I think I've found the guy but he want me to show him a vivid colored hat and sneakers but I have sneakers and I've tried all the hat and he don't want to give it to me. Do you know what to do?

Try different hat/sneakers. Something with bright colors. It worked for me with yellow shoes and a purple cap.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Since i'm still early in the game there's not much of a selection for customization which is understandable, but I really like the idea of this. I think it's cool we can customize our trainers. I can't wait to see what else I unlock for customization as I progress through the game!

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I changed my hair from the default to short. It looks a lot better now in my opinion.

DrakeKoryu

Like someone before mention after a couple of times changing your hair(style and color) the girl will give you another option, for me it was medium perm. and it seem more stylish now, so maybe if I keep using the service the options will keep on growing(or is it confirmed to only have 4; very short, short, medium and medium perm.?

Status
Not open for further replies.