• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Do the restaurants perfectly, and they give you lots of mushrooms, which can be sold for high prices

Isn't that something that you can do only once?

There is a girl that you battle in the alley of Lumiose City that gives you a Nugget (she has a Roselia I think). But she doesn't always appear. Don't know why.

Goten21

Isn't that something that you can do only once?

There is a girl that you battle in the alley of Lumiose City that gives you a Nugget (she has a Roselia I think). But she doesn't always appear. Don't know why.

Of course not, you can re-do it as much as you want

Dragonite Fan

Guys. sorry if this has been asked before, but where can I change my eye color ( I have the lens case, just don't know whereqhow to use it)

Bluemiracle

Biologist

Jade

Myuu...
can i get my character not to wear hats? i hate hats.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
For the mushrooms or battles?
The battles will stay the same, I think, but the mushrooms might go up

for the hotel services sorry. You get 2.000 for perfect service but is the pay up always the same?

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I just checked out another trainer customization shop in Cyllage City. Some of the items look cool, but i'm just gonna continue to save up my money.

725roy

ambivolent
So I go into the stylin' boutique a few days ago and bought the black zip shirt thing. Best decision I've made this whole game. It's the one clothing item (other than the navy and orange jacket, to match my school colors) I think is totally worth picking up in this game. The funny thing is, it's something I'd totally wear in real life too.

Aipom626

Am I the only one thinking there has to be 'long' for the males? They wouldn't call it medium if it were an extreme. Also, WHERE is the boutique in Lumiose?

Has anyone found out if there is a long hair options for males yet? I see it has been asked several times before.

RieselJ315

Are there more than one hair salon for your player? I went for a "very short" style, and I can hardly see how it's much shorter than the default. Is there like a shaved haircut available somewhere? And can you get facial hair, or was that leaker photoshopping it?

Bramblefire

Aura Guardian
Are there more than one hair salon for your player? I went for a "very short" style, and I can hardly see how it's much shorter than the default. Is there like a shaved haircut available somewhere? And can you get facial hair, or was that leaker photoshopping it?

There's only one salon. (Unless I'm completely blind XP ) You can get facial hair, but it only is for PR Videos, you can't keep them.

RieselJ315

There's only one salon. (Unless I'm completely blind XP ) You can get facial hair, but it only is for PR Videos, you can't keep them.

As a bearded, shaved-headed guy, I'm appalled :p Even if our character is only 10 haha.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
can you get more eye lens apart from the ones already in the case (brown, green, blue, etc)?

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
how do i go around without a hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.