• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sea Cucumber

...or am I?
Is there a blue plaid shirt? I've only found a grey and a red one so far.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I hope this is implemented into all Pokemon games. It's an awesome concept. And if you're like me, you spent an hour trying to get into the Lumiose Boutique and another couple of days trying to unlock everything in it.

orochi

I do hope they fix the fact that we can't take off simple items like hats in the next game. But we can take off socks.....o-0...really? They want us to stink up our shoes? XD I really hope they have a larger variety next time, even though there was quite a bit to begin with.

RandomPurple

Is there a turtleneck in-game? I hope XD probably just me though. I'm super poor right now and choose not to go into the boutique because I want fabulous new clothes and can't get them.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Is there a turtleneck in-game? I hope XD probably just me though. I'm super poor right now and choose not to go into the boutique because I want fabulous new clothes and can't get them.

yes, the female trainer gets Sleeveless Turtleneck (Black) and Sleeveless Turtleneck (White). They're available in Snowbelle City for only 8900 Pokedollar.

Black one is available on Monday and Wednesday, White one is on Tuesday and Thursday.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
I don't like the fact that the female trainers can't take their hats or bags off. What if I don't want to wear a hat or a bag? It kind of kills the aspect of customization.
How would we carry our items then without a bag? :V

Seriously this is all I spend my money on is buying every single piece of clothing XP I'm surprised at how in depth it goes. Sure, more contacts and getting to use crazier hair colors would've been nice but next game maybe? Though there better be an option to actually WEAR glasses next time. On our faces. >:E

I have a girl character and I'm kinda curious at what's in the place of full dresses for guys? And I suppose my fave combo is...
-Red Fedora
-Red Tie-Neck Blouse
-Black Pleated Skirt
-Orange Tights or Red OTK Socks
-Black Mary Janes
-Orange Tote Bag
-Black Feather/Metal Pin/Hat Ribbon

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
How would we carry our items then without a bag? :V

Seriously this is all I spend my money on is buying every single piece of clothing XP I'm surprised at how in depth it goes. Sure, more contacts and getting to use crazier hair colors would've been nice but next game maybe? Though there better be an option to actually WEAR glasses next time. On our faces. >:E

I have a girl character and I'm kinda curious at what's in the place of full dresses for guys? And I suppose my fave combo is...
-Red Fedora
-Red Tie-Neck Blouse
-Black Pleated Skirt
-Orange Tights or Red OTK Socks
-Black Mary Janes
-Orange Tote Bag
-Black Feather/Metal Pin/Hat Ribbon

Oh, yeah, forgot we can't wear glasses... >:C

I hope that will happen in next Game.

Anyway, I remained with the normal outfit, as I found nothing I liked in any of the boutiques.

Seriously, GF, if you make Customization a thing, at least make clothes that are actually good looking >:O

RandomPurple

yes, the female trainer gets Sleeveless Turtleneck (Black) and Sleeveless Turtleneck (White). They're available in Snowbelle City for only 8900 Pokedollar.

Black one is available on Monday and Wednesday, White one is on Tuesday and Thursday.

Why sleveless? Eh... I'll take what I can get XD

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
GameFreak, Y U NO MAKE HEADBANDS/BANDANAS?

oh yeah, i'm wondering what kind of clothes effect your "Style" and how do i obtain the maximum level? I want that Hatching power from Mr. bonding!

comic321

Battle Stratigest
I think it would have been awesome if gamefreak had added version exclusive clothing like a Xerneas/Yveltal hoodie, or better yet, Xerneas/Yveltal-based pieces that make a whole outfit.

petalferrous

It has...hair?
I think it would have been awesome if gamefreak had added version exclusive clothing like a Xerneas/Yveltal hoodie, or better yet, Xerneas/Yveltal-based pieces that make a whole outfit.

Yeah, I was hoping for more Pokemon species-themed outfits. Like, at least Pikachu ears or something. I think all we got is the Slurpuff dress and the Pancham hat.

Also, I would love for the next game to have Pokemon customization.

altars

Legendary Collector
c45c1120-69d7-11e3-a0fa-068eb5ad0ab9 (1).jpg

This is my trainer. :) This is probably my favorite customization. That ponytail style is awesome. :) I wish they had more unlockable hairstyles other than the pigtails. :L

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't really have any Pictures but... my trainer have Orange hair, medium length, and a jacket similar to the one he had from the beginning in Zygardes color scheme.
What I really miss are more hairstyles. It's a shame that there's only one other for guys. Would also like more variations of hair colors, like blue, green, Purple, etc.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I wish there were more hairstyles for guys to choose. I also wish there were more shirts like those expensive shirts sold at the Lumiose city boutique. I have been wearing the same shirt since day one, just different colours :|

pokemonmaster99325

pokemon master!!!!
I like the trainer customization feature though like someone said before, it would be awesome to have Pokemon based hoodie and stuff like that.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
In the 3rd game I am hoping for much more customization options and not just recolouring of items/outfits. I really want to look like a female ranger or ace trainer and it is hard to do that with this kind of customization. I think the trench coat dress (black) is what I wear most often.

Status
Not open for further replies.