• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Headshots

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
I've been lurking a bit recently (i'm good at that) and before i got Diamond i was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts... or just Organisation XII (not Roxas though) actually. But hey, like the vast majority, a new game sparks interest.

I... love Volkner now 83 I've not been this obsessed with a character since Lance, whom i still love of course XD; Volkner and Flint and Jasmine and Cyrus square, lawl. Anyway, headshots...

headaaronfin.gif
headcrystalfin.gif
headcynthiafin.gif

headflintfin.gif
headgardeniafin.gif
headlancefin.gif
headloreleifin.gif

headmaylenefin.gif
headroarkfin.gif
headrubyfin.gif
headsilverfin.gif

headstevenfin.gif
headvolkner2fin.gif
headvolknerfin.gif
Headwallacefin.gif

headwhitneyfin.gif
headwillfin.gif
headyellowfin.gif

Ya can tell which ones are old; Will, Silver, Yellow, the first Volkner etc... haaaah. Ah well. I used to be good at headshots... not so much anymore o___O

jayykay

Dino Tamer
WTH happened to their nose?? just kidding.. nice job!

Momogirl

pikachu is ma' homie
aw those are adorable! Gardenia is by far my fave gym leader so far XD everyone likes volkner for some reason... but really those are great. such cute faces and nice clean colors! I like how you also do the transparency with the white putline, i love doing that XD

mewmew202

Those are really awesome. And I love the faces and coloring and stuff.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wow, lovely! These are so adorable! Keep up the good work!

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
seeing these made me happy inside :p

really, the style is fun and cute! it would be great if you did every single trainer (gym leaders, elite fours, and main trainers).

great, great work!

latiaswindblast

Awww...They are adorable!
Great job!