• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Name!! What will YOURS Be? Have you decided?

Dude18210

Fear my freaky hair!
R/B/Y- Ash. I was like that back then :p I was a big fan of the show.
G/S/C- Ash/Hiro. Still slightly into the show, but then I discovered the generic name Hiro.
R/S/E- Hiro/Seth. I still used Hiro since it sounded cool IMO. I switched to Seth in FR/LG, but I restarted some games a few times and I kept using both.
D/P- Rush. With the 10th Anniversary past, I figured I had to at least be creative once, so I came up with my own name. It still sounds cool, and it's a part of me (literally. The name "Rush" I got from breaking my last name in two pieces :))

Rank up ^_^

shinydarkrai

adamant 31 attack iv
i just use my real name

Shinin

Minimalist
I've used my real name.

Keegan™

R/B/Y: Ash. I was a kid and I was into the series...
G/S/C: Max, Mat, and Keegan..... Um the last oen was my real name but the other two I just thought were cool.
R/S/E: Brendan (name of boy hero)
D: Keegan it is my real name anyway.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I posted earlier, but I'm getting Pearl soon. I might go with my real name or some weird name like Optimus.

m190049

Local psychopath
For some reason, Even though I am a boy, I chose the girl character who I named Melissa... And I realy feel now that I should of chosen a different name. if was able to change the name without loosing all my data, I would... Probubly would have just used Dawn...

wiz4

is back.
I always use Wiz4.

super-empoleon

Hiel Honchkrow!
Mine is Lukas. Yeah, call me creative.

My cousin named her trainer "SEXY HO". She misspelled "h*e".

I choose female most of the times, simply because I am female.
I named my Diamond trainer Reverie, and Emerald and Sapphire one Liomi which is named after a character I made (and also the part of my username). In Ruby, there used to be a male trainer named Hero.
I usually name them after the characters I created, or something delivered from certain words. Otherwise, I just give random names that sound nice.

Last edited:

true+false

Ruby - RUBY
Sapphire - SAPPH
Emerald - EMERALD
FireRed - RED
LeafGreen - GREEN, and then ASH
Diamond - DIAMOND, Silver, Silver, Guard

Nunberry

Not About To Hatch
Blue, Gold, Emerald : Manko
Red, Silver, Ruby : Banjo
Turns out though that Clint's character in For A Few Dollars More is called Monco, not Manko, and in fact Manko is an incredibly offensive word in japanese. As such, and given that D/P are online, I switched to my normal intername to prevent any international incidents. It was one letter too long though:
Diamond : Nunbery

aquasuicune

Red, Blue: I've reset these a lot of times, I think the most recent ones were Koga and Sabrina
I don't remember what Gold was.
Sapphie was Link
Ruby was Aryll
Emerald is Aryll
Fire Red is Larxene
Pearl is Asajj

PsychicsRox

All was Douglas. (My real name.)
I only used Ash when I played a Japanese game.