• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Name!! What will YOURS Be? Have you decided?

Gouka

I used Hikage for my male charactor name.

I use my real name. although I will sometimes use my Q-est name (Blitzkrieg), but other than that, my name is Wilton.

btw DarkEveMaster, do you have a bunch of Darkrai? I'd think so seeing as to how you have 6 of them in your sig.

Last edited:

Mudkip3

In my Pearl, I used my new nickname at my school: Lenny. But in the game, they surprisingly don't use your name often.

Cyber Dragon

Boulder Trainer
Blue- ASH
Red- Ash
Yellow- Hiro
Silver- Ash
Gold- GOLD
Crystal- Molly
Ruby- Chelsy
Emerald- Kyle(Real name)
LG- Dana
Diamond- Hikari
Pearl- Demyx
Colluseum- Tai
XD- Kyle

Igloo

PinsirUsedGroundTime
I named my character ROOSTER. Why? It came off the top of my mind. I didn't even plan it beforehand... I was looking at the male main character and I was wondering what to name myself when a voice in my head suddenly shouted "Rooster", and I said, "No way! Name your own character that!" But in the end, reason failed me, and now my character is name ROOSTER, in all caps, because I failed to realize that in this generation, every NPC's name is normally capitalized. Still, I'm happy with that decision.

I always choose my own gender and name, but sometimes [[rarely]] I dont. Oh, and my bestest friend eric always chooses a girl and names her Kimmy. Does anyone else think thats a tad weird besides me>>> o.0

;491; ;491; ;491; ;491; ;491; ;491;

I named my FR trainer Kimi and it was girl. That's not too weird to me. :p

In my Pearl, I chose the girl trainer (for obvious reasons :p) and named her Dawn (also for obvious reasons :/)

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
I named my girl character Vielv, 'cause is the nickname of my wife n_n

western_mist

King of Rain
I always name mine after me, almost never do it any other way =D

lv 100 pikachu

Team Unbeatable
in diamond im the boy abd im named diamond, funnily enough in pearl im a girl called pearl LOL

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
I am allows a male (since I'm a guy), and my names always revolve around me.

In the R/S/E and FR/LG my trainer name was Nick, Slayer (my old Halo name), SlayerX (my old custom skater from Tony Hawk 3).

My R/B/Y and G/S/C trainer name was always Nick.

I decide to change things with Diamond and put my trainer name as Xinkc which is an anagram of Nick and X.

heliopath

<--Mario a poke now?
Name shall be Helios, a distortion of an old greek god of the sun... not very well known since apollo killed him and took the sun off him...

Dragonzilla25

Kirby will pwn u
For a boy Durza (my favorite villain from the book Eragon) and for a girl Arya (also from Eragon/Eldest)

Excalibur

Psi Core Commander
Cal, or Ex-Cal. That's the way it's always been.