• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Pass MK2!!!

Like it?

• Yes (pleases tell me what you like)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, it needs some work (tell me in your post)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Undecided/Just came to look at it.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

McNugget

The Bassist
So I posted a trainer pass a few months ago and didn't get too much feedback, however I fixed things that people pointed out, so I've made a pokemon pass with just me and my main pokemon and it's info for a one on one battle,
It's a bit cluttered but I liked it and I wanted to know what everyone thinks about it!

I'll post it ASAP just have to find the file...*

subwaypass.png

***UPDATE: I have posted the card here ^

maxxa

~her last bounty~
Your trainer is just a re-coloured black/White hero, try and make a custom one.
There's not much to comment on, you've put some words together and done no real spriting...

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Agreeing with maxxa, try to use another font (use GIMP or Paint.net for these purposes, as Paint only has one font (I think, since I only use GIMP for text), and Photoshop costs money.)

maxxa

~her last bounty~
The layout is standard I don't see another way you could do it.

Play frontier paint has all the windows fonts and you can add more if you download them, I use paint for literally everything spriting related, it's just so easy and produces the effect I desire!

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
The layout is standard I don't see another way you could do it.

Play frontier paint has all the windows fonts and you can add more if you download them, I use paint for literally everything spriting related, it's just so easy and produces the effect I desire!

Sorry. I never use Paint for text. Only for fusions.