• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer, Ranger, or Pokémon?

Which one would you be?

• Total voters

WillieNelson

I wanna be a Gallade!!!!

DooblyDooHaxorus

Sometimes On.....
I'd be a trainer, it seems more fun

Sam2010

Cheers
Trainer it would be alot more fun XD

Out of the choices, I'd prefer to be a trainer.

Even though it is not on the list… I would rather be a Pokémon Professor. It would be interesting to research the energy associated with evolution.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I'd choose to be a trainer. I'd really enjoy traveling the world with my 6 Pokemon.

The only reason I wouldn't want to be a Pokemon is because I wouldn't want someone to catch me. If there was like "Wild only Pokemon" I guess I'd do that. Maybe.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Even though it is not on the list… I would rather be a Pokémon Professor. It would be interesting to research the energy associated with evolution.

I concur. Pokemon professor would definitely be my choice.

However, my second choice is Pokemon. Sure, we may get beat up a lot, but we don't have to worry about money and other boring stuff like that. Plus, if we're owned by a trainer, then we get free food! How cool is that? We'd get to make friends with other pokemon that the trainer owns. The best part, though, is that we get awesome super powers. Imagine being able to fly, or to shoot high-pressure water or flames from your mouth. Being able to generate earthquakes at will and manipulating the elements. If I were a Flygon like I always dream of being, then I would be able to fly anywhere I like. If things get rough, then I can fly away. However, most pokemon would be too intimidated by me to even try picking a fight.

Never played any of the Ranger games, so I have no idea what being a ranger would be like. It's probably not as awesome as being a pokemon, though.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Traner is the first choice. Though I wouldn't mind being a flying pokemon either...

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
It is VERY tempting to vote being a pokemon, but I'll have to say trainer. If I were a pokemon, I probably never would've met my pokefriends along the way ;__;

And if I were a ranger, I would have to choose only 1 of those pokes as my partner, and that would be extremely tough..

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
I'd a ranger. Screw you trainers, I can have EIGHT Pokemon! I can also use those ranger signs to summon Pokes to do my bidding.

Axmaster68

Hoenn Chanmpion
I would be a trainer, and travel the Pokemon world with my 6 pokemon, but if there were a wild only pokemon option, I would choose that and travel the wild pokemon world with my pokemon buddies.