• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer titles

Arande

So I noticed different passes of mine had different titles, depending what pokemon were on it. Poked around a bit and couldn't find a list of titles, so I figured we can start em here :)

Surfing guy - Having a pokemon with surf on your pass.
Dragon guy - having 3+ dragon types on your pass
Rain guy - Having kyogre on the pass, I suspect there is a title if you have groudon on it.
Good looking guy - I don't know. It was an option on my pass, but now it isn't. Was wondering if someone knew it :)
Friend recruiter - having 21+ friend passes
passionate fighter - don't know, choice for my doubles team, possibly because of reflect/light screen?
Crowd favorite - beating the little cup stadium after the first mysterial fight
high-tech maniac - another I'm not sure how I have it :)

I assume the "guy" titles change to "girl" if you have a female avatar. And it'd be good to know if I"m wrong on a few. Anyways, anyone know anymore?

Last edited:

Arande

odds are hippowdon or TTar on the pass, but I don't have either to confirm that <_<

Ridley

Rawr
I guess you didn't search very far back in this forum. I made a thread for this a couple weeks ago, and it was only on page 2.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=279660

A couple of the ones you posted are incorrect, like Surfing Guy and Friend Recruiter. Also, I know Crowd Favorite is incorrect, since I've beaten the Baby Cup and I don't have that title, but I'm not sure what the correct requirement is.

Last edited:

acer blaze

I guess you didn't search very far back in this forum. I made a thread for this a couple weeks ago, and it was only on page 2.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=279660

A couple of the ones you posted are incorrect, like Surfing Guy and Friend Recruiter. Also, I know Crowd Favorite is incorrect, since I've beaten the Baby Cup and I don't have that title, but I'm not sure what the correct requirement is.

Crowd favorite and friend recruiter are correct.I have those titles.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
no, if you are wearing a kyoger, groudon, and any other costume youll have the option of that name. (grouddon boy, lucario man ect), rain, sandstorm and sunny are from the pokemon in your pass i think.

Ridley

Rawr
Crowd favorite and friend recruiter are correct.I have those titles.

All I know is that I've had Friend Recruiter long before reaching 20+ Friend Passes and I don't have Crowd Favorite despite beating the Baby Cup numerous times. I have a feeling Crowd Favorite is based on the total number of battles you've had.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
How do you get the title "Sandstorm Trainer" ?

I'm pretty sure you get that by having a pokemon with the ability Sandstream in your team. I get that title whenever I have my Tyranitar in my team.

Arande

Searches never like me for some reason <_< Had a feeling I missed something somewhere

Oh, and I meant beating baby cup after you beat mysterial the first time. Not once you unlock it.

I got the crowd favorite title and i didn't even beat the neon coloseum yet,but i did battle a lot.