• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Trainers Against Clones" club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leebui

Questionable...
Yes, pokemaster394, you can join. Welcome to our "great" cause. lol

This is the official unofficial club status and whatnot post. lol

New members as of updated: December 14th!

New Members:

Validated members

ninjascyther
Arion
Ash's Pika Pal
Dragon_master
Dinaria
Pure_Darkness
tomb89
master in da making
ChaoBreeder
Charmanderz
honeycragger
Sunrun
Tsuki
Torchibusken
misinigo65
~Dark Latias~
Zenobius
Darryl
Mario Man

Pending members

Note: *pending* means they've not put up the club banner in their sig. If you have, please post here again or PM me to have you validated.

_Hikari_
Faust
Rakurai
sitekickdude1432
Munchlax4
Aden344
MJOLNIR
revenge
Pokemonfan2131
Dummy
nickyn00
Hallnavy
bloobeetle
Light_Lugia
gamestar100
Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"

Inserting Club Banner

BANNER 1
anticlonetl9.png

Make a modified URL tag like this: [/IMG]/URL]

Replace between 'URL= and [' with [http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=167103.
Now replace between 'IMG] and [/IMG' with http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4854/anticlonetl9.png.

BANNER 2

Make a modified URL tag like this: [URL=[IMG][/IMG]/URL]

Replace between 'URL= and [' with [http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=167103.
Now replace between 'IMG] and [/IMG' with http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4109/anticlone2me8.png.

Or if you want a link only: [URL=/URL]

Replace between 'URL= and [' with [http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=167103
Now replace between '] and [/URL' with any description about the club you want.

You're finished. Thanks for joining the club.

After you get the image in, type whatever about the club. If you lack originality, just copy and paste my sig if you must.

Last edited:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
May I join I only use cloning for good.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
I can't believe I haven't noticed this club yet.

I'm very much against cloning. I posted something awhile back why cloning is wrong. *Goes and finds it*

edit: Here is what I said

I think it's cheating,how could you not think it's cheating? I mean come on you work so hard to get your Pokemon a certain way and then boom your Pokemon has been treated like it was only used for an experiment.

For example say I have my shiny Grumpig(Deepti) and I clone her,well she would be used to get another shiny, but she would also be used like a piece of trash. She wouldn't be as special. And, it would be disrespecting what the Pokemon's abilities truly are. And, it is also endandering the Pokemon.(I heard if you mess something up your game could get erased.)

(I'm about to get into some deep stuff here.) Pretend that they were real, the clone wouldn't have a soul, because it well is a clone. It would just be an empty shell. And, tell me would the Pokemon really want you to clone it? Yeah, I know I'm probably going to get flamed and yelled at,and I'm probably going to get "Chill it's just a game" but I wanted to express what I think. If you really respect your Pokemon don't cheat. IMO I don't cheat, because I respect them. I don't know if I can expain my self any better, but I think cheating is wrong. Please, understand what I'm trying to say.
Look what happened with the clones in the Mewtwo movie.

edit.Here is the definition of cheating from Wikipedia
Cheating is defined as an act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition. Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest, and often at the expense of others. Cheating implies the breaking of rules. The term "cheating" is less applicable to the breaking of laws, as illegal activities are referred to by specific legal terminology such as fraud or corruption. Cheating is a primordial economic act: getting more for less, often used when referring to marital infidelity

Clones are imposters of the actual Pokemon.

and
I couldn't of said it better my self. *Pats on back*
I care about how rare shinys are. And, about the shinys what about the people who earned their shinys? It isn't right to them. Shinys are determined my one's luck and determination. That is why they are there to determine how much luck and determination you have. Shinys are there for people who deserve them, not to be taking advantage of.That is why some people lost their Pokemon, because took advantage of them being there, and now those Pokemon are no more.:( Key of advise next time think twice,before you could loose another Pokemon.

2nd. edit Maybe we should make a forum,so we can plan out things we should do.

Last edited:

Leebui

Questionable...
Okay ~Dark Latias~, you may join. Just I need for you guys to post the banner and club URL (you can do sig like mine by going to the first post on this page)

Ash's Pika Pal, that was some deep stuff there, considering we're talking about small amounts of Hex data here, but in a way, I hear you.

Cloning for "good," is that possible? I'd like to know your opinions, as I am thinking of getting a domain for my website one day, and plan to get my hosting fees paid by doing services for people on Wi-Fi. Of course I only had one Mew from TRU and one Deoxys from Houston, so I cloned them before I trained my originals, just in case. So tell me, how can cloning be good? Eventually Wi-Fi will be flooded, it's bad enough already with all the Japanese hackers and cheaters out there. When the rest of the world gets D/P, Wi-Fi would be trashed the moment we get access to D/P.

I could get more into this, but I rather not, I've been repeating my point of view for some time now.

Also, AshPika (I'm going to call you that now) would you like to join? It seems like a yes, but I need confirmation. Last, a separate forum wouldn't be so great. It'll die from lack of activity and lack of members. By letting it stay on SPPf, we have the chance to gain more members from the already huge SPPf population.

pokemistress

Real-life Gothorita
Wow, AshPikaPal you have said everything that made me oppose cloning. I didn't want to say it because there are alot of people who'd find it ridiculous but i do love my pokemon, every one that i catch is special and becomes my friend. A trainer is nothing without her pokemon.. Cloning them is awful. People wouldn't clone their children/partners just so other people could have them would they?
Thankyou Lee you're doing a much better job than i did, and seeing as we now have a plan (word of mouth) then i do think making the sig banner compulsory is not only reasonable, but hopefully effective.
Also I encourage all our members to contribute regularly with posts here, it doesn't have to be very important, just so long as it's relevent. That way we'll have more posts and keep our club on the first page of the clubs subforum giving ourselves a bigger presence.
Thankyou
xx

Mli

Cykelpedal
so i guess i'm not the only one that pretend that my pokemon are my close friends then? :p so what? i like getting into games, it isn't as funny otherwise

^^torpedo^^

Onions? Where??
well, list in wifi about every rare pokemon and their ID's, so if you are gonna get deoxys from your friend that says its legit, you can check its Id and see if there is more deoxyses with the same id traded in about last week

twilight trainer

UNBEATABLE TRAINER
well i dont mean to sound mean but nintendo will let cloned pokemon in wifi if its legit in stats etc.

Dinaria

These are real fears
Here I am now, Mli. <_< (She told me to come here, so she gets her three points or whatever it was... I've forgotten.)

Anyways, I would like to join. I pretty much agree with what everyone else have already said. Cloning is just wrong, it's besically cheating. I can understand why some people clone and use their clones to get others, and in some cases I guess cloning can be 'good', but it's downright cheating anyway. I'm against it, not to 100%, but I would say 85-90%.

so i guess i'm not the only one that pretend that my pokemon are my close friends then? so what? i like getting into games, it isn't as funny otherwise
I agree. ^^ I occasionally have daydreams about my pokémon as well, and I've been wishing they were real for oh-so-long. The pokémon world is much better than this one in many aspects. :3

Mli

Cykelpedal
i'm against it maybe 90-95 % just because i will have a veeeeery hard time getting those legendaries... ><

pokemistress

Real-life Gothorita
so i guess i'm not the only one that pretend that my pokemon are my close friends then? :p so what? i like getting into games, it isn't as funny otherwise

Gosh I've never thought of it as pretending before! That's really sad for a 19 year old! I should have a social life but nooooo my pokemon are my friends and i don't even think of it as pretending.. Oh dear!

Yes DragonMaster you may certainly join, welcome aboard! We have a wonderful cause I think... and even if we can't achieve anything at least we're a group of people who believe in what's right.

torpedo said:
well, list in wifi about every rare pokemon and their ID's, so if you are gonna get deoxys from your friend that says its legit, you can check its Id and see if there is more deoxyses with the same id traded in about last week

It was that thought that first made believe there was a solution to cloning, i'm sure there is but that's not it... Unfortunately all the event pokemon from certain events have the same id's. eg all the 10th anniversary mew's have 0010 as their id and also the same OT (which i forget... it's all in the A solution to cloning thread i started in the ruby/sapphire forum.

To dinaria and Mli thanks to you both!
I will work out something to do with the points, it was a nice idea but i've got to think of what to call the ranks and how many points for each and also if there's anything else i can do for points. Unfortunately i'm staying in a youth hostel in sydney australia so i don't really have time to til i get home on the 19th...

Well thankyou all, and remember you're a pending member til you use our banner!
Thankyou
xx

Leebui

Questionable...
Okay, all of those who said they would like to join have been added as pending members. When you add the club banner to your sig, you'll all be validated members who officially support our cause.

EDIT: All normal JAA giveaways like Celebi had a IDNO. of 00010 and OT of 10 ANIV. The Houston Deoxys was also 00010, but had a OT of SPACE C instead. Mew had a IDNO. 09630 and a OT of MYSTRY.

Needless to say, only the original 21 JAA Pokemon had exact same OTs and IDs of each other. The other 10 Anniversary Pokemon had slight differences or were totally different, but had the same OT and ID of their event counterpart (i.e all TRU Mews were MYSTRY 9630).

Last edited:

pokemistress

Real-life Gothorita
Hmm i understand about the banner being too big... For the time being if you don't mind could you make the link size three please? And that's another assignment for anyone who wants to take it if somebody could make a smaller banner, around the same size as the ralts picture mli has would be nice and small, just saying T.A.C and lots of copy and pasted mews or something.
And specifically to Lee (don't let him make the next banner, he's doing lots already... if you think you might be able to do it, it doesn't matter if you don't think it's great just post it) could you please give a copy and pasteable way of getting the link banner like yours because i can't figure it out and i'm sure there might be others who can't. Also, Lee you're promoted.. Well done! You've been really great.
Thankyou
xx

Leebui

Questionable...
Well, let's see, I've added how to make a link banner to the top post of page 3 as well. So both the method to make a banner link and normal link is present.

As for a smaller banner, a banner about the size of that Ralts would be kind of small. It wouldn't allow for much to explain either. Regardless, here it is:

anticlone2me8.png

It's basically okay, kind of small yeah, but I think it's the best I could do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.