• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Trainers Against Clones" club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikamaru Nara

Follow Your Wave...
Oh, and "Smack That!!!!!" (the username) Cloning doesn't speed up the PokeDex, unless you want a Poliwrath and a Politoad, but you need King's Rock anyway, so it's faster to trade. How would cloning help? You can only clone what you've already got!
Then what's the problem? x_X

Capn Zangoose

Clefairy Beta v.05
May I join? I would be glad to!

Am I also allowed to make a second banner?

He means once someone finally takes a lot of time and hard work to complete the Pokedex, he wants them to clone them all and trade the clones to him so he can get them the cheap way. Just trying to make it sound as bad as it is.
My god, it's like swearing when people get my gender wrong...

Torchibusken

Get me out of here
You can join, Captain.

Oh dear- let's not turn this into a flame war, please?
I tried to make a thread at Piforums, but it wouldn't let me.

UltimateSerebiiGuy2

ShinySalamence
I'll join the club.

Cloning is bad. It makes legendaries unlegendary. It gives you infinite items. Clone rare candies: you levelup with them. Clone masterballs: you can catch Aruseus, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, etc. easily. Clone nuggets: infinite money. You can clone 520 pokemon and put them in your boxes. Think you can pwn with them? No, you can, but people will not respect you and will think you are a loser, no matter what you did, even if you pwned 5,000,000,000 trainers. Clone is for cheaters, and I'm not cheater, so I don't clone.

Well, you can lose your own pokemon cloning. Think about it, you accidentally lose your Lv. 100 Rayquaza (with max stats and powerful moves) while cloning your useless Lv. 5 Magikarp...lol.

I'm against cloning!!!
You should be against cloning too!!!
Cloning is evil!!!
It is ruining the 4th Generation!!!
Stop cloning!!!
Trainers Against Cloning!!!

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Ok I'm just checking up.Sure you can join um...I can't remember your name but you know.Just put the URL into your sig. Welcome to all new members!!

Torchibusken

Get me out of here
Nice speech. ;)

By the way, does anyone have a Pokécommunity account to make the thread on? We must expand! (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read BlazikenBud's maniacal plans of stretching a few pages back.)

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Do you have any shinies torchibusken?

Hallnavy

Beginning Trainer
Okay Hallnavy and misinigo65, you can join. Just please put our thread's link into your sig. By supporting our cause, you can then be able to have clone free trades and whatnot with me and others that'll probably put up trading info when D/P comes out.

Add you two to the pending members list until you put a link in your siggy.

Wait, I dont under stand it when you said that.

Arbok of Doom

I wish GameFreak would've forbid Shiney-cloning and cloning for pokémon above lvl. 50...

Leebui

Questionable...
Hallnavy, are all of the Jirachi in your sig cloned? If so, I don't think that this club is for you.

He probably has the US Bonus Disc like I do. I think the EU Jirachi is harder to get.

To Hallnavy: I have tons of junk in my US games I'm willing to trade off. That includes my legions of JPN Celebis, US Jirachis and Shiny Zigzagoons. The goons are from the Berry Patch demo disc I bought off eBay a month ago.

If I get a Pokemon JPN GBA game (AKA JPN Sapphire) I'll be able to trade even quicker *looks at Pearl DS card*. :p

Although considering I'm broke, and donations to Leebui don't exist, you'll have to wait. :p

Just one last thing:

I'll be po'ed if people stop clones from being traded. That will be all.

Leebui

Questionable...
po'ed? Never heard that KO expression before.....

Clones are okay in some situations, but we're talking about cheaparse GTS deals like a Shiny Aruseus for a Bippa that will throw off D/P's Metagame even more than what it has already become; basically from being KO'd to PWN'd.

Yes there's a DP cloning glitch, heard it's dangerous. I'll try it sometime to see how it works *gets the Bippas ready*. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.