• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainers, Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
Hey there! I know I've had this account for a while now, but I don't think I introduced myself before so here it goes...

Hi!

You can call me Vankieth (or Rob). I'm Irish and currently finishing my thesis, so naturally I'm looking for any reason to procrastinate.

I play a lot of music and like to battle. I've been playing Pokémon since Yellow and I've been a gym leader on a different site for over 3 years. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Smogon rules or its tiers in general, but I respect everyone's preference of battling. Anyone who plays Pokémon has purchased the game and deserves to play to whatever rules they want. #RespectToAll. This said, my team and strategies probably fall under OU rules so battling should not be a problem :)

Hope to lurk around a bit more and maybe get to know peoples. If you want to know anything or just chat, drop me a pm or something.

La'ers-

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Welcome to Serebii forums.

Yes a lot of people don't like the smogon rules but to be fair on smogon they have banned some broken pokes which helped a lot of people but i respect both sides of it

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
Thanks, Naoto. Yeah I get it. I just wanted to be up front about it. But hey, each to their own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.