• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer's Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
yes, plenty of times. But the TC is usually boring and kinda funny when they're wrong, but mostly annoying. -_-

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Plenty of times. All the Advanced Battle TC's have been correct except for one.

And Advanced Challenge had plenty of correct choices, despite it having many wrong ones.

Why even ask this question?

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
The thing about trainers choice is the same as it is with the people on the weather channel. They're right plenty of times, but people only notice when they're wrong.

PDL

disenchanted
I find it halrious how people go crazy when the trainer's choice is wrong... espcially the "Arbok evolves into Serviper"

the trainer's choice is basically the "who's that pokemon" game, only uniquie to the dub...

EvilKeckleon said:
I find it halrious how people go crazy when the trainer's choice is wrong... espcially the "Arbok evolves into Serviper"

the trainer's choice is basically the "who's that pokemon" game, only uniquie to the dub...
Anyway, just curous. What IS the episode when they say Arbok evloves to Seviper? I've heard about it but never saw it.

PDL

disenchanted
Meganium XD said:
Anyway, just curous. What IS the episode when they say Arbok evloves to Seviper? I've heard about it but never saw it.

that would be "A Fan with the Plan" the first contest episode with Bulbasaur

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
Haha, yes. The Trainer's Choice has mistakes sometimes. LET'S LIST THEM ALL OUT FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.

The question at the start of the thread's been answered, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.