• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Training areas

Nintendo Smasher

You can use the VS. Seeker. Or just train in the Victory Road.

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
As nintendosmashe said, the best place I believe would be Victory Road. Find some Zubat/Golbat to raise your Pokemon's Speed Effort Points and some Geodude/Graveler to raise your Pokemon's Defense Effort Points.
-Dragetre

Dissolute

You can beat the E4 the first time with a team of pokemon over level 40+ easily with alot of revive/hyperpotions. So I'd say your best training would involve the E4 themselves.

vulpixd00d

Mistyfied Moron
For training for the first time through, definitely Victory Road. But I suggest you use the Legendary Birds for your first E4 victory, makes it a lot easier.

gotiloco

MISDREAVUS PWNS :))
Well depends on what EV you're going for I got my secret places lol just ask me and ill tell you who to train with and where to train :)

water master16

water master
try the sevii islands, you can't get to the other ones but the first 3 are pretty good, like Mt. Ember on 1st island you could train a water or ice type pretty well. and so on at the other islands or find a better place, i usually train on the sevii islands or against the elite 4 themselves. you never know you could be like me and just train against the elite 4 and i actually beat them on accident! it was pretty funny

The_Landlord

I don't care...
Vs. Seeker on places... like on that route to the right of Fuschia city. Or maybe Victory Road, but I hate the Golbats and such. Yeah, go One Island, against all Rapidash and Meowth. I found a Shiny Meowth there once... but I digress. That's a good place to train.

Sevii Islands. One Island near the Spa.

go with his advice i got my raichu from lvl 36 to 52 in a day while training there its a real good spot to train + money is good

XNtr3k

I once heard Seven Island, the two trainers right outside the shack with the Chansey Dance man. Fairly good exp, and you can heal inside if you dance. Its a little rough, though, as each trainer has 5 pokemon lined up.

Then again, thats AFTER the Elite 4, unless you're training for the second pass at them.