• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Training Daze! (013)

Batdude

Old school
From what I recall it was basically the same, just a semitone or two higher. It was the same voice, I'm nearly sure of it.

As for Viper, I have no idea. I still can't get used to Cassidy's voice though. A bit of a shock that JJ&M graduated before them though. I loved when James was in the bandages. His little bit of hair sticking out (and Butch mirroring it later on) made me laugh.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Heracross said:
Eh? o_o Maemuki Roketto Dan wasn't playing at that point. It was just used as the ending for the episode.

...Dammit. >_>; I was thinking of Roketto Dan Yo Eien Ni. -_-

Batdude

Old school
Did anyone else think that when Jessie pulled James and Meowth up at the end that it looked a bit risqué? James nearly on top of Jessie, both sweating, both panting...

Meowth sure complained alot. Not like the good ol' Kanto Meowth.

He was called Viper but he had some title there Officer or something along those lines I might be Sargent(sp?) but his name was Viper if thats important. Well James went back to bottlecaps, when he gave meowth the bottle he actually said "I'll take the bottle cap i'm collecting them." And alot of the "We're a team" and stuff like that. But yes the played one of my favourite Pokemon songs, but one line always makes me laugh

James: I'll be the King
Jessie: And i'll be the queen
Meowth: And i'll be the Joker

That always makes me laugh.
Batdude said:
Did anyone else think that when Jessie pulled James and Meowth up at the end that it looked a bit risqué? James nearly on top of Jessie, both sweating, both panting...
Yeah, it did seem a bit well it looked as you put it risqué. My sister shouted "OMG! There going to have sex!" or something I was like yeah in Pokemon.

Also that Red Snorlax thing you could tell it was fake, duh Snorlaxs are not red. Also I could of swore somebody called Butch a name that began with C or sounded like a C, but Casidy did say Butch but he said something like Its Butch it was quite funny. Also Butch actually said "I'm changing my name," it was funny, also as ShucklemasterJ said James should never say "Mama" because:

Jessie: Hello James, i'll let you knwo i'm not going to carry you.
James: No one has carried me since my mama.

That was kinda creepy as well. It was ok though, one of the better and one of least dubbed ruined episodes.

L

Little_Munkki

Torkoal Stu said:
Also that Red Snorlax thing you could tell it was fake, duh Snorlaxs are not red.

There are several instances on this show where pokemon aren't their natural color.

Also I could of swore somebody called Butch a name that began with C or sounded like a C,

The called him "Chuck". Someone said it already on this board said it.

but Casidy did say Butch but he said something like Its Butch it was quite funny.

I heard he does that in the Luvdisc special, too. People say his name wrong so many times, even if they actually get it right, he corrects them out of sheer force of habit.

Also Butch actually said "I'm changing my name," it was funny

XD Are you serious? Well, it would definately save the guy a lot of aggrivation. Although, I gotta say, the gag where everyone fails to get his name right is getting kinda old to me. Why do the hell do they keep messing it up? Is it his voice that's the reason? I know it is a little difficult to understand what he's saying because of his wierdly deep, froggy voice, but still...

Last edited by a moderator:

MaskedManAbsolkid

Torkoal Stu said:
He was called Viper but he had some title there Officer or something along those lines I might be Sargent(sp?) but his name was Viper if thats important. Well James went back to bottlecaps, when he gave meowth the bottle he actually said "I'll take the bottle cap i'm collecting them." And alot of the "We're a team" and stuff like that. But yes the played one of my favourite Pokemon songs, but one line always makes me laugh

James: I'll be the King
Jessie: And i'll be the queen
Meowth: And i'll be the Joker

That always makes me laugh.

Yeah, it did seem a bit well it looked as you put it risqué. My sister shouted "OMG! There going to have sex!" or something I was like yeah in Pokemon.

Also that Red Snorlax thing you could tell it was fake, duh Snorlaxs are not red. Also I could of swore somebody called Butch a name that began with C or sounded like a C, but Casidy did say Butch but he said something like Its Butch it was quite funny. Also Butch actually said "I'm changing my name," it was funny, also as ShucklemasterJ said James should never say "Mama" because:

Jessie: Hello James, i'll let you knwo i'm not going to carry you.
James: No one has carried me since my mama.

That was kinda creepy as well. It was ok though, one of the better and one of least dubbed ruined episodes.

What about the pink Butterfree? Or (Long rant of pokemon)

Anyway, this was a pretty good episode. But has the episde about Meowth's past been forgotten? This episode changed a few points in most episodes though. It was funny and it was good to see how people became Rocket Members. I'd give it 7/10. Also, Snorlax suits the colour red XD.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Sweet, an actual title!

F

Factory Head Noland

Loved this episode, a Team Rocket episode through and through. It was great to see how the Team Rocket gangs we know and love (Jessie, James & Meowth and Biff, Cassidy & Raticate...sorry I mean Butch XD) formed all those years back.

Could not stop laughing when Jessie and Cassidy were racing on the treadmills and they blew up, funny as anything!
It was great to see J, J & M actually do better than C, B & R for once.
Team Rocket were more serious and hard working back then, now they are lazy, lol.
Never saw it coming that it was Viper in the red Snorlax suit, I was shocked ^^;

Overall 10/10
Much better than "We're No Angels!", fantastic episode. I recommend anyone to watch it.

B

Blaziken master

This has to be my fave chronicles ep!The part I found most funny was when meowth tripped over the bucket and smashes the hall light lol!
I also noticed that Drill Sergeant Viper sounded different when he was in the red snorlax.He said in a texan voice "Trainees your'e time is up"

Last edited by a moderator:
TR seemed a lot more confident to me, and anything where Butch's name is changed is funny to me ;)
As for the part when James was on top of Jessie...I think we all know what went through our minds then.
Whatever happened to Butch and Cassidy's Raticate?
You never know, the Snorlax may just have been a Shiny...

Riva

The Olive Kitsune
This episode totally contridicts "The Breeding Center Secret".

Here, the two rival teams already know each other, but way back then, Jessie was totally shocked to see Cassidy was also a member of Team Rocket.

You can certainly tell Meowth is still young and impressionable here. First he wants to be just like Jessie by going without food or water, then cries and whines every so often. He even cries when he sees James in critical health.

James also displayed his compassion for pokemon by speaking kindly to Meowth. Maybe this is why now adays the two of them seem to be best friends.

These are the parts I liked.

Though did anyone notice Persian seemed jealous of Meowth getting Giovanni's interest? She (I get the feeling it's female for some reason) was possibly thinking didn't seem to happy was eating out of it's bowl.

Last edited:

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Yama~ said:
Um, HELLO? What happened to flunking out of Pokemon Tech together?

Wasn't Jessie's family supposed to be dirt poor? So how did she get into Pokemon Tech anyway?

Dummy991

Idiots United!!!!
I wish I could c that Episode!!!!!!
Even though it doesn't Fit in with Everythin' else!!!!!!!!!! T-T

Last edited:

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was kinda interesting. It was cool to see how Jessie, James, and Meowth got together. A couple of good stuff. It was good to see Giovanni again as well as Butch's name being pronounced correctly for one. It was kinda fun to see Jessie, James, and Meowth go through their training course. I also thought it to be kind of funny that TR's entire flashback occured in the middle of their blast off.

Medea

Excalibur
Very good episode if I may say so!

This is the one and only episode I've seen ever where I never complained about Jessie. She doesn't seem to be the witch I've known her to be. Next, the wonderful Chronicle running gag...Biff? Bob?...Chuck? Okay saying Chuck kinda made me chuckle a bit.

And because I support it...Rocketshipping!

You've got to love it!