• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

training methods

I wanted to know what other trainers training methods were...do you train a Lv. 1 "baby" at the league with 'experience share' or do you do it the hard way and train the "old fashioned way"??by this i mean "baby" Vs "baby"

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I use both

Shadevolt

I start off with high Lv Audino training then take them to the League once they're a high level.

Especially the ghost types I'm currently training. Audinoing is great for them.

I haven't trained many babies this Gen, but Audinoing and Leagueing works well.

I just made up two words!

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I train both ways. Usually I train Pokemon vs Pokemon, and I don't rebattle the elite four or anything.

Zibdas

not bad
Exp. Share.
Elite 4.
Snack time.
*munch, munch*
Evolve
Get moves
Exp Share
Elite 4
Snack Time.
*munch*.
REPEAT AS MUCH AS NECESSARY.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
For Pokemon that I catch at a later level, I EV right away. If they're at a lower level from breeding(or capture), I train them until they're strong enough to EV.

Then I get them to at least lv. 50 for the sake of being able to go to random matchup, and level up from there just for fun :3 Or if they need a move from a later level.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Lucky Egg + a combination of the following

VS Seeker
Victory Road
Trainers in Poke Centers
Audino
Gym Leader Refights
Nimbasa City Trainers

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
spamming the E4 many a time I'm at approx 150 times beaten xD