• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Training Wrecks! (372)

Vernikova

Champion
What a boring episode. There was nothing memorable about this one so much so that I don't even remember the Pokemon that was featured for this one.

7threst

Well, for one I did like this episode more than the three previous filler episodes. I thought James was hilarious with his enigmatic behavior versus Meowth and Jessie who were both complaining about working out. The battle with Ash was really good too, although it wasn't that special, seeing as we already had epic double battles before. Can't wait to see the next small arc with Team Aqua and Team Magma!

James being the inly one enjoying the workout reminds me of when he was the only one taking notes about how to make Pokeblock in that one episode back in Advanced or Advanced Challenge (can't remember what the episode is called)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I guess it was cool seeing buff trainers hanging out here, quite literally training their muscles. I giggled at that guy who was lifting two Geodude like weights and seeing Jessie, James and Meowth running on treadmills was hilarious. I thought that May, Max and Brock doing push ups with Skitty, Bulbasaur and Lombre on their backs was funny as well.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing the trainers on the island train their bodies and how Max and May did push ups with Skitty and Bulbasaur on their backs ha ha. Seeing Ash have another double battle was cool as well.

JudySpell

Banned
Finally Ash and friends worked on building their abs. I liked how the end of the episode led into the Team Magma/Aqua finale. 6.5/10

Ash's double battle was my favorite scene + I liked seeing Ash's friends doing physical exercises too and how they fell off the ship.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meh, this filler wasn't that good minus the whole working out thing, which was more for laughs than serious.

The first twenty minutes on the island might've been filler, but the cliffhanger ending when Ash's group fell in the ocean wasn't filler in my opinion cuz it was setting up a bigger plot line. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was tight to see TR go nearly the entire episode without causing trouble. It's great that Ash and co. decided to leave them alone since they weren't doing anything wrong. I liked Ash's battle with Rocky and I liked how everyone got tired of exercising after a while.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I like how at the end we saw Ash and co out in the sea as a way of foreshadowing the TM vs. TA episodes. That was the biggest part of the episode that I remember.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked how Ganga Island resembled an arm flexing its bicep, and the fact that Iwashimizu and the other trainers there were so focused on working out was humorous. I loved seeing the Rocket-dan on treadmills, and Satoshi's Pikachu and Juptile versus Iwashimizu's Todoseruga and Nuoh was good practice for Tokusane's Gym.

Daizy

I call you honey
I found it ironic that they did a paint edit in Meowth's boss fantasy in this episode. One of my favorite parts in this episode was when Ash and Pikachu were on that rope. That was cool.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
The ending of this episode was really odd. Couldn't Ash have used Grovyle's Leaf Blade on the net holding Pikachu instead of trying to pull it away and getting zapped along with May, Max and Brock?

Leonhart

Imagineer
One thing in this episode that I loved was the whole stranded at sea angle at the end, which was a rare example of a cliffhanger in the anime, which we didn't often get during Advanced Generation.

Walrein! Quagsire's voice sounds too deep. Love James here!
Battle could've been better.
Ooh, Ash and co. blast off...