• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Training Wrecks! (372)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Training Wrecks!

On the next Island, Ash & Co. are pulled into a fitness place. Ash is soon challenged to a Double Battle with one of the people there. Pikachu & Grovyle VS the person's Quagsire & Walrein. Will Ash emerge Triumphant?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

T

Tate+Liza

I am SURE that he can do it. Since his party is pretty good, I am sure he can do it!(Note: This is me, Mommy, Liza is in the washroom. Let's say bad comments about her)

V

vulpix

in the double battle it looks like that Pikacku & Grovyle will win,on the other hand anything can happen.

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
Walrien's right tusk is blue.....

B

Blaziken master

Writers occasionally make mistakes,so its pretty common some of the time

PDL

disenchanted
maybe it's running on blue tooth technology...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
EvilKeckleon said:
maybe it's running on blue tooth technology...
My gawd, someone needs to slap you for that one XP

Zabi

Not really here.
I thought this was the worst filler ever! Nothing good about it, it was just plain boring...

1/10

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You didn't think the battle was good?

So, the Trainer Choices have been getting better this season. I think it's safe to say now that 4kids has hired a guy who knows what he's doing.

I was wondering what kind of exercise May would do being that she's a girl....oh wait a bicycle exercise! That's the stereotype for women!

Nice to see Quagsire's Ground type recognized.

The ending of this episode was strange, we never have that much for the last part....not to mention with the gang blasted in the air away....

Last edited:
Meh, this was a decent filler.

I liked how they portrayed James in this eppie. It shows he's not as much of a pushover as the animé constantly makes him out to be.

Quagsire and Walrein were great choices, and the debut of Ice Ball was cool. It's been a bit since we've seen a Double Battle, so w00t to that.

Rocky's voice was really messed up, IMO, and his name was overly-cliché.

TR rejecting a boss fantasy was great, since they usually follow them like sheep.

Overall rating:
7.9 out of 10

Not too bad, not too good. Unfortunately, the passable fillers will all but cease after this one ._.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

S

some kid

It was extremely obvious that Ash was going to win. The battle attacks were easy to predict. The side quest with Team Rocket and May, Brock and Max was pointless, boering, and stupid. The writers have to stop making these crappy fillers and put good stories.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
~*Commander Blizzard*~ said:
Not too bad, not too good. Unfortunately, the passable fillers will all but cease after this one ._.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Eh the filllers after this one are mostly good. It was the fillers between the 6th and 7th Gym battle that were crap...the ones after the 7th one are great.

The Phantom Thief

It wasn't too bad. I recorded it like I do every new episode.

James was great in this episode. I liked how he was determined to get in shape and beat Ash & Co.

Ash's battle was good. Ice Ball looked pretty cool.

The end was a bit weird but I liked it since Ash & Co. will end up on Team Magma's submarine.

I'd give this ep about a 7/10

Can't wait to see Team Magma for the first time next week. Next Week's ep sounds like a good one.

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
This one wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I'd give it a 5/10.