• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Training Wrecks! (372)

Champion Jared 14

The end of the episode sets off the characters for the beginning of the next episodes involving Kyogre and Groudon. In the next episode, the heroes will be out in the ocean from the recent blast off. I knew this as soon as they blasted off. Ash and co never blast off unless something really serious will happen.

Medea

Excalibur
Meh, this episode wasn't as good as I thought it would be...damn these filler episodes >_>! Anyways, can't wait until next weeks!

Atari

Did it on 'em
This episode wasn't really that good. I still can't get why James was so intence about getting muscles. I just can't help feeling that he's always going to stay the same... The last part kind of freaked me out too... I think it was supposed to be a suspence builder.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Guys, technically this episode wasn't a filler. The last few minutes were a vital set-up for next week's.

I thought the episode was pretty decent. The only thing that bugged me was how both Walrein and Quagsire were knocked out after only one attack, while Pikachu and Grovyle both took plenty of abuse. I loved the twist on the Giovanni fantasy where Meowth himself was the only one who cheered at the thought of promotions.

Besides, I don't see how you can say this one was worse than the previous 3 or 4 episodes. At least this actually had a battle in it.

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Pretty boring episode. The only thing really "exciting" about it was Kojirou...he seemed incredibly cute in this one. XD Loved his attitude toward exercising.

Aptenodytes

the episode was pretty boring. people worked out and ash beat someone in a pokemon battle... thats all that basically happened

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
So what was the Trainers Choice for this episode.

Zabi

Not really here.
Sweelow, the Trainer Choice was: It showed Poliwag, Poliwhirl, and Poliwrath...Ash says: Trainers, whcih one comes first? If you chose Poliwag, you were right!

the workout parts made me laugh a litttle and the battle was sorta kewl....
the ending made me jump........ now i'm so excited to see "Gaining Groudon"........ also James was pretty energetic in that episode
8/10

Okay, yet another filler counting us down to Mossdeep, then a possible banned in japan filler coming to our teles! 2 more episodes to go! But, this was a pretty wacky one, a Pokemon Gym literal? Nice to see that Geodude made a return in cameo form, and unfortunatly I think Team Rocket should invest in the Feebas sub, goodbye Magikarp Submarine...

R.I.P.
The Magikarp Submarine
1999-2005
And to pay tribute to this loss, when Team Rocket loses a mecha we should sing "Look Ahead Team Rocket" instead of Taps...
dooo-do-do....

Now lets stop mourning and get to the real part, Ash vs. Rocky (stupid name alert!), great battle, intresting workaround for Quagsire (who got Recasted?!) and Walrein's teamwork. Everything happened correctly, Ice Ball did keep on getting more powerful, and the TC gets it right again!

This was one of the best Filler Battles this season, can't wait.....for the Groudon and Kyogre arc!!!!!!!

You Passed x5! Corvair's Final Decision
(nice Naruto pun with my new ranking system (pass x5=15/20)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Corvair said:
R.I.P.
The Magikarp Submarine
1999-2005
And to pay tribute to this loss, when Team Rocket loses a mecha we should sing "Look Ahead Team Rocket" instead of Taps...
dooo-do-do....
It'll be back. Guaranteed. It's been destroyed various times before.

X

Xero

I missed it, I woke up at 11:00. If the episode's weren't so damn early... I've been waiting to see this episode for a while, I hope wb will air it on Friday. I did read the guide and saw the pics for it, so my rating is

5/5

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I really enjoyed this episode. It was wonderful to see Team Rocket go nearly the entire episode without causing trouble or the twerps causing them any trouble. It's great that the twerps decided to leave them alone since they weren't doing anything. :) I also love any episode where James gets all fired up about something ("The Fortune Hunters", "That's Just Swellow"), they always rank high in my books. :D I liked the special motto too. And hey, the twerps get to blast off too at the end (at least they seemed to blast off more like Team Rocket than in the similar incident in "Around the Whirlpool"), so I can't complain.

As far as the twerps go, I liked Ash's battle with Rocky, and I liked how everyone got tired of exercising after a while. May and Max and Brock exercising with their pokemon on their backs was funny, and I liked how Brock said his spleen hurt and he didn't even know what a spleen was. LOL :D

Overall, this has been the best episode so far this season. 9/10 for me.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Shining Suikun said:
I thought the episode was pretty decent. The only thing that bugged me was how both Walrein and Quagsire were knocked out after only one attack, while Pikachu and Grovyle both took plenty of abuse.
Well Pikachu and Grovyle tended to at least partially dodge the attacks. As for Quagsire and Walrein, it made sense at least from the game's standpoint. Quagsire is immensely weak to Grass moves (4x damage) and Leaf Blade has a high critical hit rate. And Thunder is a mighty Electric attack with a power of 120, 180 on an Electric type, and would have had a power of 360 against Walrein.

Addydo said:
Worst Episode EVER!!!
Really? That's a lot of bad episodes to compare to... really what was the point of you even posting this?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I really don't understand why so many people didn't like this episode. After the two lackluster episodes before this, you'd think people would be all over this ep, as it was slightly better than average.

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
It was a nice filler, for me this is the first time Ash's battle was a bit boring to me, the training and working out was probably the funniest thing on this ep....TR really made me laugh, James really likes to workout.

Overall I give this ep:

7/10 rating

Shadow246

FOR BRAWL!
I guess this epi was okay as well. The best part was James's enthusiasum (did I spell that correctly?). I guess I'll give it a 5.9999999999999999/10