• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm trying to train up a Garydos using Poke'rus at the moment, but the only place ive found with marginally decent experience is victory road since I haven't defeated the four yet. Does anyone have some suggestion of where to train prior to elite four?

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Gyarados. And I reccomend keeping on battling the E4; you won't lose much money, if any, and it gets loads of experience.

Dublin

Infractions are fun!
^ Yeh, I did that for a while.
Then I got a Lv. 100 Heracross from the GTS for a Lv. 1 Snorlax. :)
So I just beat it with that.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
Actually, fighting the Elite Four over and over takes a while. I just buckled down and trained in Victory Road for about three hours, got my Pogeys from level 50-52 to 57-58 and crushed the E4.

Status
Not open for further replies.