• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Transfering Vs Recorder battles to computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Do not discuss any cheat devices since its not allowed on Serebii. I have a... lets call it Action Letsplay and the SD card that comes with the 3ds. Is there any way i can transfer my Vs Recorder videos (from pkmn white) to my computer? I wanna make my youtube videos look better, not this pathetic film the DS quality. Thanks :)

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Do not discuss any cheat devices since its not allowed on Serebii. I have a... lets call it Action Letsplay and the SD card that comes with the 3ds. Is there any way i can transfer my Vs Recorder videos (from pkmn white) to my computer? I wanna make my youtube videos look better, not this pathetic film the DS quality. Thanks :)

Not a chance in hell.

VS. Recorder videos are not saved in the SD card at all but rather in the game cartridge.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Don't ask for help with cheating devices like AR. Read the rules.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.