• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Transferring music/videos from iPod to an iPhone...?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I need help >< I don't know how D: I tried exporting, but they turn into a Notepad files in iTunes.

My iPhone is 4S and my iPod is one of the first iPods. (Dated 2006 in the back)
I tried Syncing but I don't know what in the world is happening to that...

I want to transfer some files to my iPhone ASAP coz this old iPod will be given to my cousin overseas... so yeah D: nya~

BCVM22

There's no official way to do this - transferring files from an iOS device back to a computer. You'll have to use one of the many third-party programs that exist for this.

BCVM22

There's any number of them that will work. I couldn't tell you any specifically. Google it.