• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Transparency in Photoshop?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Well first the layer has to be unlocked. So if it says Background or Index, right-click on the layer (in the layer panel) and click layer from background, hit ok, and it should now say Layer 0 or some number, and the little lock icon will be gone. Now just select part or all of the image with the marquee tool and hit delete. It should now be filled with white and gray squares instead of plain white, which indicates that it is transparent.

....does that mke sense, I'm not good at giving instuctions. :p

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
No, I mean the picture didn't show up.....
o.0
Ah well, maybe it's just this forum, I tried it in another one and it worked just fine~
Thanks so much for the help~!!

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
No, I mean the picture didn't show up.....
o.0
Ah well, maybe it's just this forum, I tried it in another one and it worked just fine~
Thanks so much for the help~!!

Oh, yeah. SPPf is kinda weird about posting images.