• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Transparent pictures of 3D Pokémon needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Transparent pictures of 3D Pokémon needed

Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong section--didn't know where to put it.

I need transparent pictures of 3D Pokémon, preferably from Pokémon Battle Revolution but other games are acceptable as well. I've been browsing the internet and can't seem to find a good source of said pictures.

Help, please?

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Have a look on some spriter resource websites, to be honest I have never come across any. Also you can make none transparent images transparent quite easily, so don't limit yourself to them. :)

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Sprite Websites don't capture full models for the Pokemon or most other 3D Games for that matter. They rip the textures from the games and post them which is pretty useless unless you can apply it to a model you either rip or rig up yourself.

Your best bet would be to take a High Quality screen shot of the pose you want, import it to a decent Image Editing Program, and removing the original background to make it transparent yourself.

Profesco

gone gently
Request fielded!

Next time, if you have a question about Pokemon, post it in the Pokemon Questions thread. Shocker, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.