• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

trapinch help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
help help help!!!!
i have just beat norman and i want my trapinch to evolve before the flying gym leader!!!!!!
where should i train it!!!!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Again - rebattle people, Trick House, and don't forget also about the ocean routes (many trainers there which you can battle once you get surf from Wally's parent's house). There's a few battles to do before you get to Fortree City, where the next gym is too.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.