• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trapped in the Final Frontier [PG13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Hello there people who have been here a lot longer than me! I am new to Serebii, but not to roleplaying, so I decided to kick off my new membership to the sight with a roleplay of my own. This site works a bit different from the ones I'm used to as far as roleplaying goes, so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong, okay? Thank you.

Trapped in the Final Frontier

In this world of pokemon, civilization has developed far beyond what we know, and pokemon have become more than just pets. Now, the creatures that were once captured in pokeballs are average citizens, working and living life just like other humans, and Pokemorphs, people who are half pokemon, half human. But another feature of this pokemon world sets it out from the ones we know- space travel is possible. However, unlike in science fiction movies, no life of any kind has been found in space, and people, pokemon, and pokemorphs remain living on planet Earth- no other planets have been inhabited. Thus, for a long time, space travel was just for reaserch, exactly as it had been that time.

A group of scientists in Hearthome City began building a rocket; they wanted to go out and investigate the nearest black hole, a one-year space trip for the fastest ship buildable. The mission was for some people to go out and get as close to the black hole as possible without being pulled in, and gather data. But then, things changed when the scientists made a discovery. The gravitational pull of a black hole was so strong that not even light could escape, however as far as they knew, darkness got out of black holes all the time- it was untouchable by the mysterious spatial formation. Sadly though, there existed no being of pure, untainted darkness. Or did there? After a great many weeks, perhaps even months of searching, these Hearthome scientists located the legendary Darkrai, who was just that. After they had been speaking with the pokemon for a long time, Darkrai confirmed their thoughts- that he could pass beyond the event horizon and return unscathed (yeah, a little 'out there' aren't I). After that, the mission was set. Darkrai would travel with a rocket and a large crew out to the black hole, go inside and collect as much data as possible, record it on the ship, and then return home. And with current technologies, it seemed like nothing would go wrong.

And, nothing did. It took one long year to reach the black hole, a month of research, and then Darkrai and his crew were homeward bound. That was when things did go wrong. In an effort to conserve fuel, it had been decided that they would use the gravity of surrounding planets to swing them around back to Earth. That would have worked too, if the introduciton to this roleplay had been just a little bit more correct. No one knew of life on other planets, but it existed, and when Darkrai's ship passed too close, they fired. Although this civilization couldn't travel into space itself, somehow they had developed weapons that could penetrate the void of space and harm passing ships. Now it was only a matter of seconds before the ship would explode, and everyone on it would be killed.

You (or rather, your character) were one of the people, pokemon, or pokemorphs on the ship that was destroyed that day. Cowering in fear, you had expected to be injured in the explosion and then starved of air in the deep of space, but that end never came. When it semed that all hope was lost and you were too stunned to do anything yourself, Darkrai strapped on your spacesuit and yanked you out of the ship just in time, using his powers to get you safely to the planet. There you remove your helmet, for it has automatically identified the air as safe to breathe. A quick look around reveals an astonishing fact- although there are of course many pokemon you have never heard of in your life roaming aournd, a few from Earth are on this planet too! Surprised, you turn around expecting to tell your friends how amazing it was, but sadly you see that Darkrai had only the time to bring five down in the bundle he had taken when you were brought here. Sad for a moment about all the lives lost, you realize one thing. What of your own life? What happens now?

Well, what happened was that some of the native creatures came and captured your group of six. These creatures were sort of like cats; they had feline noses and pointed ears, and tails! But they stood on hind legs and had fur only on their backs and heads [like regular hair]. They didn't view pokemon as other citizens of their planet like you did, they instead captured them like the trainers of the past, only using PokeCollars (techy looking collars that work in the same way pokeballs do... sorta) instead of pokeballs. Immediately, these creatures straped a PokeCollar on each the pokemon Darkrai had rescued, as well as on Darkrai himself. They took the humans to a prison where they were taught how to speak the native language and such, but were kept in cells in a very similar way to what was done in jails back on Earth. As for the pokemorphs, well, the creatures had no idea what to do with them, so they were thrown out into the wild to fend for themselves.

Whether you are a pokemon, pokemorph, or human, your fate has been decided. Are you a human who will fight to escape the prison? Or try to make friends with the indiginous creatures? Are you a pokemorph who will survive the wilds of an unfamiliar planet? Or will you perish in the wake of new pokemon? Are you a pokemon who will be trained and owned by one of the creatures of this planet? Or will you be one who destroys your collar and tries to roam free?​

The Pokedex of the Planet (planet Arinus)
1- Algloob: A blobbly green pokemon (grass)
2- Tadgae: A blobby green pokemon with a distinct fin-like tail (grass, evolves from algloob)
3- Ranagae: A blobby green frog with puddles of slime around it (grass-water, evolves from Tadgae)
4- Pyranda: A red panda with smoke coming out of it (fire)
5- Kindanda: A red panda with a lava-filled fissure running down its back (fire, evolves from pyranda)
6- Pandamonion: A giant panda that has a lava-fissure running down its back and red markings instead of black (fire-ground, evolves from Kindanda)
7- Jelliqua: A blue humanoid pokemon with a jellyfish on its head (water)
8- Monsuqua: A blue humanoid pokemon with a jellyfish smaller than its head on its head and very long arms (water, evolves from jelliqua)
9- Psyphoon: A blue humanoid pokemon in a meditating postion with a jellyfish much larger than its head on its head and three dots on its forehead (water-psychic, evolves from monsuqua)
10- Reptilark: A green bird with scales on its back (flying)
11- Reptiraptor: A green bird with scaly legs and a dinosaur-like anatomy (flying, evolves from reptilark)
12- Pterroraptor: A green pteradactyl with black markings and a few feathers (flying-dragon, evolves from reptiraptor)
13- Koalint: A small, dirty-looking gray koala (normal)
14- Dustbuala: A gray bipedal koala with dust clouds surrounding it (normal, evolves from koalint)
15- Dueel: A cyan eel with a second jaw inside its first (water-dark)
16- Morael: A cyan eel with two heads, each with a second jaw (water-dark, evolves from dueel)
17- Draceon: A royal blue fox with a dragon tail and large claws/fangs (dragon, evolves from eevee via lv up holding razor claw)
18- Spectreon: A pale blue-gray fox with glowing red eyes and surrounded in fog (ghost, evolves from eevee via lv up holding odd keystone)
19- Wolvereye: A purple, bipedal wolverine with crystals on its body and forming its eyes (ghost-dark, evolves from sableye)
20- Aromageddon: A mysterious white porcupine with very long green quills and bluebells for ears (grass, evolves from shaymin?)
20- Aromageddon Sky: A mysterious great irish deer with a wreath of blue petals around its head and a green crest and legs (grass-flying, evolves from shaymin?)

All Earth pokemon, except for legendaries, can be found on Arinus in addition to the above fakemon. Shaymin can also be found. (Dun dun dun)

Rules

1) Five characters only, no exceptions.
2) If human, your character cannot be a trainer for obvious reasons.
3) This is PG13- keep it PG13
4) No godmodding, powerplaying, or other crud like that.
5) I. Don't. Take. Reservations. Remember it.
6) The most important rule- Have fun!

Apparantly on this site sign ups are in a different part of the forum... different than what I'm use to... but okay. Sign-ups can be found here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=433101

Accepted List

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6) Me- I will be playing Darkrai

Last edited:

Nics007

Banned
''Supernova'' demonstrates that when a space adventure is combined with a soap opera and sufficient scientific mumbo jumbo about explosive ninth-dimensional matter encased in a three-dimensional shell, sufficient critical mass is achieved to create a bubble-headed monster of a movie.

The director of record is the nonexistent Thomas Lee, a name assigned after Walter Hill, whose directing credits include ''Hard Times'' and ''48 Hours'' and whose producing credits include ''Aliens'' and ''Aliens 3,'' distanced himself from the project.

Light on originality and low on suspense though high on design and special effects, ''Supernova'' belongs to the class of futuristic space films that indicate that a tough, suspicious customs officer with a tendency to bar imports at the door should be part of every craft that explores the galaxy and beyond.

Asking its audience to wonder on the one hand whether its young lovers will be allowed to breed and whether the chief medical officer will warm to the advances of the new co-pilot, ''Supernova'' also poses a question about the future of Earth after a villain from a supposedly abandoned moon comes aboard with some unusual cargo and begins to renew acquaintance and foment evil.

In the latest clone of the species that began with ''Alien'' in 1979, the craft in question is the medical rescue vessel Nightingale 229, cruising space in the 22nd century while two of its medical technicians, Yerzy and Danika (Mr. Phillips and Robin Tunney) fornicate; the computer engineer, Benj (Wilson Cruz) plays chess with his true love, the ship's computer, Sweetie (Vanessa Marshall), and the captain (Robert Forster) works on his doctorate in anthropology, an analysis of 20th-century television cartoons.
=============
Provisional Patent Sample
Atlanta personal injury attorney

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Uh, unless your RPG has people to post in it, there's really no need for it to be posted. Mainly because some moron will come and post in it like the above. PM me when you want it reopened.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Uh, unless your RPG has people to post in it, there's really no need for it to be posted. Mainly because some moron will come and post in it like the above. PM me when you want it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.