• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trash Can Thread [Merge Deleted Threads Here]

Who will the Champion be?

• Steven Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wallace

• Some think it'll be Wally

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelv

How do you see the nature of a starting pokemon in the first battle?

Hi, I just purchased Omega Ruby, I am now trying to get an adamant Torchic to start the game but it seems that you can't see the nature and you have to go through two different dialogues in two different places (the grass and then Birch's lab), in order to get control of the character and check the nature. Or am I overlooking something and there is a way in battle to check the starting pokemon's nature?

Thanks.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Hi, I just purchased Omega Ruby, I am now trying to get an adamant Torchic to start the game but it seems that you can't see the nature and you have to go through two different dialogues in two different places (the grass and then Birch's lab), in order to get control of the character and check the nature. Or am I overlooking something and there is a way in battle to check the starting pokemon's nature?

Thanks.

You have to wait until you are at the lab after defeating the wild pokemon at the beggining. After talking with him, you can see the nature.

Kelv

Alright thanks.

Lol I have been at it for hours, if I wasn't watching UFC 196 at the same time i'd have gone insane.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
How much do you like ORAS?

How much do you like ORAS, compared to the rest of the main series?

Where do you rank the game?

Personally ORAS is my n1 favourite main series Pokemon game. It expanded on my favourites, RSE, and made them even superior.

Objectively speaking, I would say ORAS is in the Top 3 of the best Pokemon games ever, on par with HGSS and Emerald, and only behind B2W2.

Last edited:

Xuxuba

Tbh ORAS is my least favorite game. The only new features they introduced were Soaring and PokéNav and Soaring felt shallow while PokéNav was interesting at first, but after some time it became quite repetitive.

There was also Mirage spots i guess, but they were just small places that appear randomly so i don't really consider that as a "new feature".

I don't mind them rehashing old good features, specially if it's a remake, but IMO you should come up with new stuff too.

Medieva lTrainer

Team Completion

Hi there, I would like some help completing a new team strictly for casual gameplay, not being competive or EV training or stats or such. I have all but one complete I just need help connecting the end. For the last one, I was going to choose Mawile, but I only own AS so I had to rule that out (My wireless on my system broke). Im not looking for anythinf specific, just as long as it makes sense with the others I have and the Pokemon originates in Hoenn to fit the trend. Please, I know the ones I have aren't all competitive, so please dont tell me that they suck, its strictly for casual. So heres the team:

Blaziken
Sableye
Tropius
Relicanth
Swalot
?

So Im just looking for the last one. Thank you for reading and all responses are greatly appreciated :) Have a fantastic day

-Medieval Trainer

MatthewL13

Adequate Trainer
The Hunt for Shiny Story Mode Latias/Latios in ORAS

Hey Guys! I'm hunting for the shiny story mode Latios in Omega Ruby, and I'm wondering how many people have obtained it or the shiny story mode Latias in Alpha Sapphire. I'm eager to hear your stories on how you found it, how difficult it was to find them and how long it took. I'm on Week 7, Day 45 of my hunt, I'm a little weary and tired of doing it -so hopefully your guys stories of getting it will inspire me to continue!

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
Where do you rank ORAS?

Where do you rank ORAS among all the main series Pokemon instalments?

Do you think it's the best game yet, in your Top 3, in the middle, etc

For me, ORAS is my favourite Pokemon game, and objectively speaking in the Top 3 or 4 in the series. I would say behind B2W2 and somwhere around Platinum, Emerald or HGSS.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
Where do you rank ORAS?

Where do you rank ORAS, compared to the rest of main series Pokemon instalments we have had? Is it the best main series game we have had? In the Top 3? One of the worst? The worst? Somewhere in the middle? I am interested in your opinions.

I think ORAS is..., objectively speaking, one of the Top 3 or 4 best Pokemon games ever made. It has a few issues that stop ORAS from being the absolute n1, mainly the absence of a Battle Frontier, but thanks to everything that ORAS does have and bring to the table, it manages to stay very near to the top.

Last edited:

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
Where do you rank ORAS?

Where do you rank ORAS, compared to the rest of main series Pokemon instalments we have had? Is it the best main series game we have had? In the Top 3? One of the worst? The worst? Somewhere in the middle? I am interested in your opinions.

I think ORAS is..., objectively speaking, one of the Top 3 or 4 best Pokemon games ever made. It has a few issues that stop ORAS from being the absolute n1, mainly the absence of a Battle Frontier, but thanks to everything that ORAS does have and brings to the table, it manages to stay very near to the top.

bagszi2

Last minute MEW SERIAL CODES (EU/PAL only)

Hi!

I'm bagszi from Hungary. The local Nintendo support gave us 400 Mew code to share it in our site, but hungarian players already get their codes, so we have 200 codes left.
If you are missing a Mew code (European, PAL games only) you can get yours here:

pokenet.eu

New Hoopa Event help

I've gone through the mystery gift process on both my OS and X cartridge to verify. I can't seem to download it. It says "your game can't not receive the gift this code provides"

Anyone else experiencing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.