• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trash Can Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Forum name: ISDr
FC: 1119 0733 7318
Timezone: GMT +1

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Name: Javaker
FC: 5199 5460 9223
Time Zone: GMT

Champion Maxie

Pokemon Champion
Champion Maxie's FC

User: Maxie
FC: 3567 3459 1911

-Champion Maxie

Timezone: USA eastern time

Last edited:

Mico

<------ My choice
Name: Mico
FC: 1291 1176 6566
Timezone: GMT+4

Pathfinder

No Angel
-The wait time before you are eligible to re challenge a Gym Leader that defeated you has been increased to 3 days (instead of 2)
- The wait time before you are eligible to re challenge the Champion has been increased to 7 days (instead of 6)

Last edited:

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Official Serebii League Badge Cases

http://i35.*******.com/ftembl.jpg​

Introduction

This thread has been made as a service to all challengers of the OSL. Here you may request a Badge Case with the badges you have and the style of the case that you want. In order to stop confusion on which leaders you need to challenge, we will also provide an updating service, where you can simply make another request and we will update your Badge Case.

How to request

There are 2 ways in which you must request your Badge Case. The 'First' request, and the 'Update' request.

The First request is self explanatory, it is the first request that you will make for a Badge Case. For your first request to be accepted, you must post in the following manner:

[Your Forum Name] would like a [Style [Number Here] Badge Case] Badge Case with [List of Gym leaders you have defeated]'s badges.

Ragnarok would like a Style 2 Badge Case with Nilla's, Old Man's and Victoria's badges.

The Update request is made so that we can update your gym case without you having to upload yourself. This way we can change Badge Cases automatically when Gym Leaders have changed. For your update request to be accepted, you must post in the following manner:

[Name] would like to update his/her Badge Case with [List of Gym leaders you have defeated]'s badges. (If necessary) I would also like to change my Badge Case to [Style of Banner].

Ragnarok would like to update his Badge Case with SvN's and Gamefreak's badges. I would also like to change my Badge Case to Style 4.

Badge Cases

Style 1

OSLBadgeCase1.png

Style 2

OSLBadgeCase2.png

Style 3

OSLBadgeCase3.png

Style 4

OSLBadgeCase4.png

Style 5

OSLBadgeCase5.png

Style 6

OSLBadgeCase6.png

Rules

• You may only request once a day.
  • You must use the request layout shown above.
  • All requests are to be made on this thread.
  • You must have joined the OSL to post here.
  • Badge Cases must not be uploaded by yourselves.
  • Only post here if you want to request an update or new case. NO 'THANK YOU' POSTS ARE ALLOWED HERE.

Warning: It is important that you do not save and upload these Badge Cases yourselves as this would ruin the update feature. We can automatically update your Badge Case while it is in the official photobucket. If anyone does upload these on their own, then punishments may be given out.

Note: Updates on Photobucket will take time, so don't worry if it hasn't updated immediately.

Failure to follow the rules will result in a strike. Get three strikes and you will be banned from requesting for a month.

Last edited:

Victoria

My my my...
Current Gym Leaders

The following table shows information on the current Gym Leaders of the Official Serebii League:

CurrentGymLeaders.png

Check this thread for all past Official Serebii League Gym Leaders.​

Striked

The following members have not stuck to the rules of this thread and so have been given a strike:

Jets - Strike ll [Not using the request template] [Not following posting rules]
Takeo - Strike l [Not using the request template]

Banned

The following members have received three strikes and so are banned from this thread for one month:

-------

Last edited:

Lord J

Master of the Mind
request

Lord j would like a Style 2 Badge Case with Hardcore badge

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
acetrainerdov would like a Style 2 Badge Case with Nilla's and svns

Last edited:

DarkLink3

Banned
DarkLink3 would like a Style 1 Badge Case with Nilla's, Old Man's, SvN'S, Victoria's and Shiny Magmortar's badges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.