• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Travel guide: The world of Pokemon (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Hey hello and welcome to my first travel guide for the world where pokémons and peoples living together in one world, so can call this one "The world of Pokémon" and want to make so ultimate travel without remakes of the pokémon games that we still play and we know about. Because the remake is the same of the pokémon games that showen before the adventure we played again after return to the Johto and Kanto, so that's why no remakes on this travel guide and this part one goes from the region Kanto to the region Johto, so that's why no remakes with this travel guide from the world of pokémon. Let's get started with the first part of the travel guide!​

• Kanto.
  • Johto & Kanto.
  • Hoenn.
  • Sinnoh.
  • Unova.
Kanto: Kanto is the first region of the pokémon world and the adventure starts with the trainer who want to become the pokémon master on the whole pokémon world and his name is Ash with his first pokémon named Pikachu. This region named Kanto is just the begin of the adventure to become the greatest pokémon master and pokémon trainer like Ash. There is starter pokémon pick it up and we can take one of those pokémon, so they are Squirtle, Charander and Bulbasaur to select from. The starter pokémon has their own species and special abilities to become the greatest pokémon and they can be evolved to become stronger then ever. There is also eight gym leaders on this region to make the adventure more powerful to you and if you win all of them, if you have beaten and you say yes it's done. You have not completed the mission yet. Then you must go to the Indigo plateau to fight against the elite four leaders and the champion Gary to win all the game and become the champion and master!​

• Brock.
  • Misty.
  • Lt. Sourge.
  • Erika.
  • Sabrina.
  • Koga.
  • Blaine.
  • Giovanni.
Johto & Kanto: There is a new adventure are waiting for Ash and his Pikachu, there is more to do there on Johto. His new adventure starts at the loaction at the line between Johto and Kanto brings together, there is some starter pokémon to chose there either and that pokémons and those three pokémons are Chicorita, Typhlosion and Totodile and Ash selected one of them. Then after all that, the new adventure of Ash and Pikachu starts right away at the region named Johto. There is much new pokémons to discover and one of his friends left it, so one if his friend joins together to travel on this region Johto. What can I tell you about this Johto region, this is the greatest and strongest adventure on the pokémon world. So there is much discover there and want to make soon the research article about the mount Silver!​

• Falkner.
  • Bugsy.
  • whitney.
  • Morty.
  • Chuck.
  • Jasmine.
  • Pryce.
  • Clair.
Return to Kanto region again: This mountain is ultimate place to explore and this mountain is between Johto and Kanto region, also the of the victory road to come inside the Indigo pleteau for challenge the elite four and champion Lance. You can also get back to the Kanto and there is much changed there and the gym leaders are some other peoples. Koga is the one elite four right now and Giovanni is taken over from Gary!​

• Lt. Surge.
  • Sabrina.
  • Erika.
  • Janine.
  • Misty.
  • Brock.
  • Blain.
  • Gary.
Hoenn: This is the third region of the world of Pokémon and Ash with his own pokémon Pikachu is there right now and meet there the girl named May and her brother Max, but May's brother Max is the smart one and May the sister of Max is cute. She want to become a pokémon fashion stuff like that and Ash want to challenge the gym leader and train his pokémon. The starter pokémons we can get there is those three pokémons named Torchic, Bayleef and Mudkip. So he want to make Pikachu stronger and powerful. Okay now about the region Hoenn, this region is great and has more powerful also newest pokémon that you can't even know about them. So catch them all and challenge more powerful trainers before you going further to the gym leaders. You can also take the challenge at Pokémon battle frontier on five catagories and you must find out what they are. I can tell you that's not so easy to win the battle frontier, because the trainers there are intense and powerful then before!​

• Roxanne.
  • Brawly.
  • Wattson.
  • Flannery.
  • Norman.
  • Winona.
  • Liza & Tate twins.
  • Juan.
Sinnoh: Sinnoh is the greatest region ever we and Ash can visit there, there can Ash meet the cutest girl named Dawn and with her goes he on the adventure on Sinnoh. Pikachu is now stronger and can beat every trainers on this region without making danger for him. There is one lady that I love on this region, she is the beauty on this region and her is Cynthia. The starter pokémon you can take there on Sinnoh region are those three pokémon named Turtwig, Piplup and Monferno. About the region Sinnoh right now, what we know is about the Sinnoh region is the legends of the time and space is. So there is the mountain named mount Corornet and I have mate the researche article (three parts to read) about that mountain. That mountain is the center of that region and there lives three legendary dragons named Dialga, palkia and Giratina. But the last pokémon Giratina is the most legendary pokémon who moves two time at the location. The secret location is the Distortion area, Hot sprin basin and the three spirtital lakes. That spiritual lakes are protecting from three spiritual pokémons. They are protyecting from the legendary dragons and the criminal team named Galatic. So there are much to see there and there are the strongest gym leader to win and they are those eight gym leader dear trainers!​

• Roark.
  • Gardenia.
  • Fantina.
  • Maylena.
  • Crasher wake.
  • Byron.
  • Candice.
  • Volkner.
Unova: This region named Unova is not so big and great to travel, but there is not so much to discover. Only you can catch some powerful pokémon and there is more pokémons to research and train them with your greatest strategy and powerful elemental powers you get there. The starter pokémon you can get there are those three pokémons named Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. What can I tell you about this region, this region is dealed on two parts (the second part will be later online) and this is the first part of the travel guide. There is a big city and don't know the name anymore, but will write later when I know the name about that city. There is not much to discover and explore, so get going to the gym leader shall we. The gym leader has the gym with atractions!​

• Chill, Cilan and Cress (one of them).
  • Lenora.
  • Burgh.
  • Elesa.
  • Clay.
  • Skyla.
  • Bryden.
  • Dryden (black version) or Iris (white version).

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
The world of pokemon chapter 1: The legendary birds!

Articuno: this pokémon has the element of ice and lives on the cave near Cinnabar island, Artocuno is the arctic legendary bird pokémon who protect himself in the cave near Cinnabar island. Trainers can catch him in that cave and train them to make them stronger and powerful, so this pokémon is not easy to catch by trainers who wants him in them pokémon team. This pokémon can freeze everything also the water in ice, his weakness is against the attacks of the elemetal power from those ones fire and thunder. So if you can see at his name of Articuno, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is uno. Uno means into english word on translating is for one dear trainers did you know that one!

Zapdos: this second legendary pokémon has the elemental power of lightning, lightning is know as thunder in this pokémon series. This pokémon is also know as Quezacotl from the other game series called "Final fantasy VIII" if you ask how do I know that, it's simple just watch his entrance on the battle and read pokédex about Zapdos and tells the same story that's how I know about Zapdos that he comes on other games too. But this is about Zapdos on the pokémon series, his weakness is for fire, ground and thunder. So if you can see he has more weaknesses then Articuno and much powerful also his power speed is great. So if you can see at his name of Zapdos, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is dos. Dos means into english word on translating is for two dear trainers did you know that one!

Moltres: this last pokémon that I want to tell you, because then I have all the three legendary pokémon with the own elemental power. This legendary bird pokémon named Moltres is the fire elemental pokémon and his fire power gives him hot and burn to his attack, he can burn everything you can imagine and he is also the fire of the pokémon olympic (pokélympic) games. On the animé hold Ash with his Pikachu that torch of fire and run to the pokélympic standium and burn the pokélympic torch with the fire of Moltress. This pokémon has more weaknesses then other of them legendary bird pokémons and his weakness are ground, rock, water and thunder elemental powers of attacks from other pokémons. This pokémon is also known as Phoenix. So if you can see at his name of Moltres, there is the spanish word is hidden and that the word is tres. Tres means into english word on translating is for three dear trainers!

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
The world of Pokemon chapter 2: the legend of Mewtwo!

Mewtwo is the pokémon who created by science at the location of Kanto region named Cinnabar island, they taked the DNA from Mew and cloned the newest pokémon named Mewtwo. Mewtwo is the pokémon who controlled by the evil boss of team Rocket named Giovanni, he was used on Giovannis gym from Giovanni as the psychic evil pokémon. He beated all the pokémons and even beated the trainer Gary either, because he is strongest pokémon and unstoppable pokémon who created from the DNA of the pokémon named Mew and be cloned for using him for the evil plans from the big boss of team Rocket named Giovanni. I know everything about Mewtwo and want to tell you everything what I know about Mewtwo, Mew there is not so much knowledge about him and must research more!

The story about Mewtwo is not so perfect life to start his actions like the other pokémon, who had peace and respect for their trainers. But he was created from the scientists from the order of the team Rockets big boss Giovanni to rule the world n all the pokémons from all the whole world of Pokémon also from trainers. Their big goal is to take over the Pikachu from the trainer named Ash. Giovanni send his member named Jessie and James to let them work to do for take over the Pikachu from the trainer named Ash, but they all do everything to catch Pikachu and always fails.

The one day Mewtwo arrived on the gym and used from Giovanni against the trainer rival of Ash named Gary, Gary is the grandson of the prof named Oak who gave the Pikachu to the trainer named Ash. Mewtwo was not known from Gary, so the rival Gary and his pokémons lost against Mewtwo. Gary was whipped out and Ash asked him what was happened inside there in the Gym and Gary answered there is a pokémon that I never saw and even you cant beat that pokémon! and Giovanni is already got to somewhere so after that takes Jessie and James the gym as the Gym leaders by the order from the big boss of them named Giovanni and taked Mewtwo with him to make criminal with him for crime!

Mewtwo: this pokémon is the strongest and most the darkest pokémon that we can ever imagine in the pokémon world that pokémon lives together with their trainers sweetly. Mewtwo is just a kind and nice pokémon, but he is used always for the crime from the big boss named Giovanni. Mewtwo is just not a real pokémon, because he is created from the researchers on the location of Kanto region named Cinnabar island and he is found in the cave on the location named Cerulean cave. That cave can be only visited when you can win the elite four and the champion Gary on the location named Indigo plateau, this pokémon is easy to catch with Masterball or else youre be busy to catch that pokémon Mewtwo for whole the day. This pokémon is the clone from the DNA of Mew and (that pokémon comes very soon) to know about that pokémon named Mew and please stay tuned. Mew is not very known on the games and well on the Anime, so must watch the Pokémon the first movie to know more about the pokémon named Mew to write. Okay lets get further about Mewtwo, he is the strongest and powerful the psychic pokémon. So with that is he not caught easily, but this pokémon Mewtwo is easy to beat with grass and dark elemental moves dear trainers. So thats all what I know about that pokémon named Mewtwo!

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
First of all, please don't double post, and please, please, please don't triple post! It can get mods annoyed, as it is against the rules. Did you know that if you edit each of the posts and copy paste them into the first post, you can then delete the second and third posts because everything's in the first post?

Okay, you need to work on your grammar and spelling a whole lot. I would recommend finding an online spell-checker, brushing up on the capitalization and punctuation rules, and practice writing a lot.

Now, this travel guide, I have to say, really isn't interesting. It seems like a quick summary of everything, instead of writing that brings out the most exciting, vibrant, amazing things about each place, which is what travel guides aim to do, because they want you to thoroughly enjoy your time wherever you're traveling to so that you'll have a higher chance of returning.

Lastly, this should go in the Fan Fiction section, okay? You'll get more of a response when you post in the correct sections.

And it surprises me that you've actually been a member since 2005, but have less that two hundred posts.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
First of all, please don't double post, and please, please, please don't triple post! It can get mods annoyed, as it is against the rules.
Another thing that annoys mods is minimodding. =p Just report the thread and let the mods take care of it. For example as well, while certainly here double/triple posting isn't allowed, in the fic section it is (within reason).

I do agree that this comes off as a fic and hence belongs there best (especially as you're calling things chapters), but I'll close and let you repost there as some of these entries fall below the two-page-minimum limit for chapters. You'd also want to avoid italicing it all and centring the text, as it makes it harder to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.