• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Traveling Together[Poke, Quest, Ikari, Contest Shipping]

What ARE your favorite ships?

• Total voters

Mungy

<-Do I really care?
Ok I'll be on the PM List ^^ The scene with Ash and the drums is a very Ash type thing. I can just imagine XD

This was rather short and still a little rushed. But I thought the Drew and May part was rather funny as well as the arguement between Ash and Misty about the bike. Try to lenghen your chapters a bit so it won't be as rushed.

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
This was rather short and still a little rushed. But I thought the Drew and May part was rather funny as well as the arguement between Ash and Misty about the bike. Try to lenghen your chapters a bit so it won't be as rushed.
Now that it's Summer in my country, I won't rush anymore unless I have Summer School. I just finished my tests.

Ok I'll be on the PM List ^^ The scene with Ash and the drums is a very Ash type thing. I can just imagine XD
Yeah, I got that from my cousin. He does that too. He is kinda like Ash too.

Here's a spoiler for the next chapter.
http://i13.*******.com/4ifzcjo.jpg
She's the evil person in the story. It's just a drawing I made in Microsoft Paint.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Time for Chapter 3!! This chapter is about the ships. The Ships will be divided into different posts in chapter 3. This part short too cause I don't have anything in mind of what they do in the plane.

Chapter 3:Contestshipping Part-Drew’s fangirls attack flashback! Cassandra Returns!

Drew shrugged his shoulder to wake May up.

“Hu-h?” said May, opening her eyes. She looked around. “Wha-!!! I’m on Drew’s shoulder!” She said as she moved away from Drew, blushing a really dark shade of red. “I’m so sorry Drew.”

“It’s okay, I understand. You’ve been shopping again, haven’t you?” Drew asked, while remembering when He bumped into May while he was trying to get away from his fangirls. “Remember when those crazy fangirls were chasing me in Firloin Town (I made it up)?”

“Yeah.” May replied.

Flashback

May

May was shopping in her usual stores.

“Hmmm, should I get this one?” she asked a friend of hers while holding a pink top with ribbons and laces around it. “Or this one?” She was holding a red top with a beautifly design.

“I think you should get the Aqua.” her orange haired friend replied while looking at the aquatic, one-piece skirt.

“Yeah, but I think it would look better on you, Mist.” May said.

“Then get the red one. Red is your favorite color.” Misty suggested as she looked at her watch. “Oh, I have to go now, May. My sisters will kill me if I get late for our swimming practice.”

“Okay, I’ll stay around.” May said as she went back to shopping.

Drew

Drew was in the mall with his friends for the basketball season held in the mall. He didn’t want to go but his friends dragged him by pulling him using a thick rope. While he was there, girls kept on approaching him and asking for autographs and he ends up being chased by girls.

“Hey, Cassandra, look! It’s Drew” a girl ,wearing pink , sleeveless top and a white skirt, told her friend.

“You’re right, Allison! Hey girls, look! It’s Drew!” Cassandra, a girl who had short, purple hair, wore a hair band that had pointy things that looked like Jigglypuff ‘s ears, and wore a pink suit that resembles a Jigglypuff, called out to her two other friends.

Drew looked around and saw the crowd of girls heading his way.

“Who-ah” he murmured. “Hey, guys, I’ll meet you at the game!” he said, running away.

The group saw the girls running after Drew and they Anime Sweatdropped.

“Drew needs to learn to chill.” Ash remarked.

“Yeah, and like you can.” Kenta said.

“Let’s go!” Shinjii said while running to the game.

“Okay, okay” Kenta said as he ran after Shinjii.

“Hey guys, wait for me!” Ash said as he looked around and saw that Shinjii and Kenta were nowhere to be seen.

Meanwhile, May was coming out of the shop when

*BUMP*

“Drew? What are you doing here?” May said as she stood up and took her shopping bags.

“Girls are chasing me!!” said Drew.

“He’s here, girls!!” said a girl with a blue top and a white mini-skirt as she pointed at Drew.

“Drew!” screamed all the girls as they crowded around Drew.

They all spoke at the same time so Drew wasn’t sure of what they were saying. May stood out of the crowd and just rolled her eyes and Anime Sweatdropped.

“Drew can’t go anywhere without getting mobbed by girls.” she murmured.

“Hey, you!” said Cassandra. “You’re May, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, how did you know my name?” May asked.

“My brother is your worst rival, Harley.” said Cassandra.

“What?!” May was surprised.

“And he wants to eliminate you! He failed so now I’ll eliminate you!” she said.

“Yeah, now prepare to be eliminated!” said Cassandra. “Tony, darling, take her out the mall there, we’ll fight.” she told her boyfriend who was a tall dark guy with grayish-blue hair and wore a blue jacket and denim pants.

“Sure, Cassy.” he replied as he taped (Where’d he get that?) May’s mouth shut and grabbed May by the arm and dragged her outside.

“I told you not to call me that!” Cassandra (Cassy).

The three went outside to get ready for May’s beating. But, luckily, Drew heard everything. He struggled from the fan girls and ran outside to try and save May.

“May, I’m coming” he thought.

Meanwhile outside,

“Get ready for the fight of your life!” Cassandra said as Tony held May’s arms so Cassandra could beat her up.

As she was about to beat up May, a voice said, “Let go of her, now!”

They turned around to find Drew, coming to May’s rescue. May was so relieved that Drew was there just in time. Drew beat up Tony and got May. Then he looked for Cassandra, but she was gone.

“Thanks for saving me, Drew.” May said as they walked back to her hotel.

Drew accompanied her to her room to make sure she doesn’t get hurt.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Yeah, I remember, but why?” asked May.

“You know Cassandra, right?” Drew asked.

“Yeah, she’s the one who tried to beat me up.” May replied.

“There she is.” Drew said, at the same time, pointing at a short-haired girl who wore a Jigglypuff-based suit. The stewardess accompanied her to her seat.

“Oh, no!” May said, as Cassandra walked pass-by her.

But she didn’t stop to see May and Drew. She walked straight to Arianna, Allison, and Sakura.

“Hey, girls!” she said. “Whatcha doin’ ?”

“Hey Cass.” greeted Arianna. “We’re watching over Drew and a girl with him.” She pointed to May and Drew who were talking.

“Wait a minute! That’s May!” she said, while looking at May and Drew. “She’s like almost Drew’s girlfriend.”

“What?! You know her?! She’s almost Drew’s girlfriend?!” Allison hysterically asked.

“No way!!” Sakura said n a really jealous voice.

“I tried to beat her up once.” Cassandra said. “Drew saved her.”

“Please take your seat.” the stewardess told Cassandra. Cassandra sat down beside Sakura.

“Urrgh. May, I’ll beat you someday, you ruined my life! You made my boyfriend dump me, my brother doesn't trust me to beat you anymore. Now, you might get Drew too. I won’t let that happen! When you get out of the plane, I have a surprize for you” Cassandra was thinking.

Last edited:
This chapter was pretty funny. I liked this part the best.

Get ready for the fight of your life!” Cassandra said as Tony held May’s arms so Cassandra could beat her up.

As she was about to beat up May, a voice said, “Let go of her, now!”

They turned around to find Drew, coming to May’s rescue. May was so relieved that Drew was there just in time. Drew beat up Tony and got May. Then he looked for Cassandra, but she was gone.

“Thanks for saving me, Drew.” May said as they walked back to her hotel.

Drew accompanied her to her room to make sure she doesn’t get hurt.

But the last sentence to what I bolded didn't make sense to me. I think it should be Drew accompanied her to her room to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.

I thought the contestshipping was cute in this chapter and I am looking forward for more.

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3
Im soo sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. I tried to but my computer was being mean to me. So I'll review both! Chapter two was soo funny! It was cute when May fell asleep on Drew's shoulder! I knew Cassandra was going to be in Chapter three. Okay Chapter three was also great. Cant wait for the next chapter!

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
Interesting, what game were Ash, Drew, Shinji, and Kenta originally going to?

That's cute how Drew had to save May, it's almost like it's part of his daily routine to have to save her.

So Cassandra is Harley's sister? Well, that can only end badly for May...but Drew will be there so she will be fine ;]

Good chapter, a tad short, but you probuly meant it to be like that.
Can't wait for the next one.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
Pretty Good chapter it was neat on the flash back long time anger cam be good on a stroy

aipom_fan

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. it was so sweet that drew save may fron cassandra. can't believe cassandra was harley's sister. cassandra is just like harley. anyway it was a funny and sweet chapter.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
This is so good! I practically suffocated of laughted with the last Shinji bit! Even though I don't get D/P epis yet, I loved it! Oh! The contestshippiness is so cute as well! Thanks for a brill fic!

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ooh! I really loved the chapters! Sorry I was a little busy so I couldn't reply....sorry! Anyways good chapter, not really that rushed anymore! It's a great improvement!

And yes, I also can't wait for the ikarishipping part!

Last edited:

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
This is so good! I practically suffocated of laughted with the last Shinji bit! Even though I don't get D/P epis yet, I loved it! Oh! The contestshippiness is so cute as well! Thanks for a brill fic!
Thanks! my friend helped me with it. Would you like to be in my PM list?

i like it i cant wait for the ikarishipping part though i like the idea of cassandra being harley's sister
Yeah, me too. I made her crazy too. Would you like to be in my PM list?

Ooh! I really loved the chapters! Sorry I was a little busy so I couldn't reply....sorry! Anyways good chapter, not really that rushed anymore! It's a great improvement!

Thanks! I'll make that the next part. I haven't started yet on the other parts. I'm having too much fun with Summer. Yes, summer is here in the Philippines.

This chapter was great! I can't believe your friend told you it was boring! It was rushed but still a good chapter. 9/10.
Do you want to be in my PM list?

Pretty Good chapter it was neat on the flash back long time anger cam be good on a stroy
Do you want to be in my PM list?

Last edited:

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Quote:
Originally Posted by honey_clover112

"Thanks! I'll make that the next part. I haven't started yet on the other parts. I'm having too much fun with Summer. Yes, summer is here in the Philippines."

You're from the Philippines?! Me as well!!!
Wanted to say that 'It's okay, I'll wait! It is Summer here in the Philippines!

Still, nice story!! Really can't wait for the next chappie!

LavenderFairy51

wOw!i! This RoCkS! This story is sooo cooool! And I cant believe you're from Philippines to. Yes, it's summer here and it's really hot. I think I should go to boracay or baguio. And about the story, I really like It especially the part at the airplane. Keep up the good work and good luck!