• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Traveling Together[Poke, Quest, Ikari, Contest Shipping]

What ARE your favorite ships?

• Total voters

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
It really is amazing that Filipinos are here......well, I really want to say that I'm still waiting for your new chappie, Haruka_San! Weh, today's my b-day anyways!<Not that anyone would care or anything...APRIL 3 ROX!> Meh, I'm going to go on Palawan on Apr. 4<YAYZ!>, so that can help me recuperate from the stressing days of high school life......

;006;

Sableye King

The Ghost Guru
Here's a spoiler for my next chapter.
The next chapter will be both Ikarishipping & Questshipping.

So does that mean pokeshipping is last? Darn *frowns* but it good with the anticiption. And I understand why, I think I'm the only one who wanted to see pokeshipping next, while everyone else wanted Ikarishipping and Questshipping next, so its okay, and I'm not mad. =]

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Finally, the 2nd part. It took me only a day to think about this. It looks kinda rushed again cause I only did this in one day. And to remind all of you, THIS IS ONLY A PART. IT IS NOT CHAPTER 4.

Chapter 3-Ikarishipping & Pokeshipping Part- A couple of couples

IKARISHIPPING

Shinjii opened his dark set of eyes. He sat up and looked around. Hikari was still asleep. Misty was reading her magazine. Ash was pretending to play the electric guitar. May and Drew were talking. Marina was reading a book entitled “Heartland-After the Storm” (Sad book. Trust me, It was my book report). She was crying while reading the book. Kenta was listening to music and was humming the tune. Then, Hikari squirmed and moved to lean on Shinjii’s shoulder and she snuggled, smiled and hugged his arm. Shinjii blushed a little but didn’t move his arm or shoulder. He had to admit, he thought she really looked cute in that position.

“Ooooh” a voice in front of him said. (May) “Shinjii! You’re letting Hikari lean on your shoulder!”

“May! I am not!” Shinjii protested. “I don’t er- want to wake her and let her attack me.” his voice wasn’t very convincing though.

“Okay, whatever.” May said. Drew just watched.

“At least wake her up.” Drew said.

“Yeah! Kiss her!” May said.

“MAY!!!” Shinjii shouted, blushing a dark shade. Hikari woke up and screamed too. She moved away from Shinjii and blushed too.

“That was really embarrassing!” Hikari thought.

The two did nothing but stare at each other and blushed for a few seconds. Then, they quickly tuned away from each other.

“Hey, you two love birds, you know the saying “YOU ALWAYS HURT THE ONES YOU LOVE” !” May said. Hikari and Shinjii blushed. Then, Hikari thought of something so May would stop.

“Oh, so that means you and Drew like each other.” Hikari teased. “You do fight with each other right?”

“Uh, no!” May lied, blushing. “We’re rivals and Um-that’s what we do!”

“Yeah, that’s what rivals do.” Drew calmly and coolly said, flipping his hair to hide his blush. Then the two turned away from Hikari and Shinjii. They didn’t annoy them for the rest of the flight.

"Finally! They stopped. Thanks for stopping them." Shinjii told Hikari.

"Okay." Hikari said.

"Wanna listen to music now?" Shinjii asked.

"Sure." Hikari replied as she put on her headphones.

POKESHIPPING

*“We are now serving lunch” the captain said while the stewardesses were giving out food.

A stewardess gave May, Drew, Ash, Misty, Hikari, Shinjii, Kenta and Marina one box each. Inside each of them was food. The food were simple hotdog sandwiches with ketchup and mustard on them and they were individually packed in a box.

“FOOOOOD!” Ash shouted, staring at his food with a delighted smile.

Everyone looked at him with a disgusted look and Misty was blushing of embarrassment cause she was sitting near Ash who was “making a scene”.

“Ash! Control yourself!” she whispered to Ash.

Ash sat up and ate his food quicker than a hungry fox eat a small chick. Then, he started singing. Everyone wasn’t happy to hear him sing off key so Misty took her handkerchief and tied it around Ash’s mouth. Then, his head popped off. The surroundings were turning black. She looked around. No one was there. She looked for her friends but couldn’t find them. All she could see were scary looking trees with scary faces and all darkness. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She tried to scream but no sound came out.* She woke up and looked around. Everything was normal. Ash was still pretending to play the guitar and not singing. His head was still on his shoulder. Everyone was still there. Someone was tapping her shoulder. She sat up and looked at her back where the hand came from. It was Marina.

“Misty, you dropped you’re magazine” Marina said, still crying from the book.

“Thanks.” Misty replied and getting the magazine. “Good thing it was just a dream. It seemed so real.” she thought with small tears in her eyes. She went back to reading her magazine.

Ash glanced at Misty and saw her pale face.

“Are you all right, Misty?” Ash asked. His voice sounded worried.

“I’m alright.” Misty said. She didn’t tell him about the nightmare she experienced a little while ago.

Half an hour later, Misty fell asleep again. Ash looked around. No one was looking. He took her hand, kissed it and whispered “You’re so beautiful when you’re asleep. I wish I could confess my love to you when you’re awake. But I’m afraid you might reject me.”

He fell asleep too while holding her hand. A few minutes later, Misty woke up. She saw her hand being held in Ash’s hand. She sat up and kissed him on the cheek. Then, she went back to sleep.

"I love you Ash." Misty muttered.

So does that mean pokeshipping is last? Darn *frowns* but it good with the anticiption. And I understand why, I think I'm the only one who wanted to see pokeshipping next, while everyone else wanted Ikarishipping and Questshipping next, so its okay, and I'm not mad. =]

Oops! I was gonna put Ikarishipping and Pokeshipping! Sorry, small mistake!

Last edited:

Sableye King

The Ghost Guru
Alright! New chapter, and it's the pokeshipping part too! First off, it was short, but that's all that was wrong with it as far as I'm concerned. I throughly enjoyed it. My fav part was

Ash sat up and ate his food quicker than a hungry fox eat a small chick. Then, he started singing. Everyone wasn’t happy to hear him sing off key so Misty took her handkerchief and tied it around Ash’s mouth. Then, his head popped off. The surroundings were turning black. She looked around. No one was there. She looked for her friends but couldn’t find them. All she could see were scary looking trees with scary faces and all darkness. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She tried to scream but no sound came out.* She woke up and looked around. Everything was normal. Ash was still pretending to play the guitar and not singing. His head was still on his shoulder. Everyone was still there. Someone was tapping her shoulder. She sat up and looked at her back where the hand came from. It was Marina.

That was one weird dream, especially when Ash's head popped off, creepy. Ash singing-hilarious! He sure does like to rock too, with pretending to play the drums and now the guitar, that part made me laugh too. =]

Half an hour later, Misty fell asleep again. Ash looked around. No one was looking. He took her hand, kissed it and whispered “You’re so beautiful when you’re asleep. I wish I could confess my love to you when you’re awake. But I’m afraid you might reject me.”

He fell asleep too while holding her hand. A few minutes later, Misty woke up. She saw her hand being held in Ash’s hand. She sat up and kissed him on the cheek. Then, she went back to sleep.

Ah, soooo romantic and so pokeshippy! Yay!

aipom_fan

nice chapter

Then, Hikari squirmed and moved to lean on Shinjii’s shoulder and she snuggled, smiled and hugged his arm. Shinjii blushed a little but didn’t move his arm or shoulder. He had to admit, he thought she really looked cute in that position.

“Ooooh” a voice in front of him said. (May) “Shinjii! You’re letting Hikari lean on your shoulder!”

“May! I am not!” Shinjii protested. “I don’t er- want to wake her and let her attack me.” his voice wasn’t very convincing though.

“MAY!!!” Shinjii shouted, blushing a dark shade. Hikari woke up and screamed too. She moved away from Shinjii and blushed too.

The two did nothing but stare at each other and blushed for a few seconds. Then, they quickly tuned away from each other.

“Hey, you two love birds, you know the saying “YOU ALWAYS HURT THE ONES YOU LOVE” !” May said. Hikari and Shinjii blushed. Then, Hikari thought of something so May would stop.

“Oh, so that means you and Drew like each other.” Hikari teased. “You do fight with each other right?”

“Yeah, that’s what rivals do.” Drew calmly and coolly said, flipping his hair to hide his blush. Then the two turned away from Hikari and Shinjii. They didn’t annoy them for the rest of the flight.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. it was so cute. kawaii. so cute that shinji think that hikari is cute and how he let her sleep on his shoulder. but may just ruin the moment but it was cute how hikari backfireds and say that may and drew like each other.

awwwwwww. this moment is so cute. how ash confess his love 4 misty. i just feel said 4 ash that he is afraid of rejection. at least we noe that misty love ash.

awesome chapter.
cant wait 4 the next one.

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
Yay, great chapter.

HikarixShinji in this chapter was so cute. I loved how he kept denying it all to May until Hikari woke up. Then it backfired on May and was turned back to her and Drew =)

The Pokeshiping was very cute too. It's sad how Ash is scared of rejection though. It was also kinda very sudden that they both love each other, but it didn't mess up the flow of the story, so I like it.

Can't wait for the next part. Questshipping am I correct? Good job so far.

Jacob the Lugia Rider

What happens happens
*“We are now serving lunch” the captain said while the stewardesses were giving out food.

A stewardess gave May, Drew, Ash, Misty, Hikari, Shinjii, Kenta and Marina one box each. Inside each of them was food. The food were simple hotdog sandwiches with ketchup and mustard on them and they were individually packed in a box.

“FOOOOOD!” Ash shouted, staring at his food with a delighted smile.

Everyone looked at him with a disgusted look and Misty was blushing of embarrassment cause she was sitting near Ash who was “making a scene”.

“Ash! Control yourself!” she whispered to Ash.

The part where Ash's head popped off reminded me of a cartoon movie with no point whatsoever (except for the world blowing up a few times) and everytime a Blah Guy/Superblah said "blah", their head blew off. It's still funny, though. And people say I sing terribly... I probably do

I'd hate to have a dream like that! Actually, I'd hate any nightmare. I waited a long time for a short chapter... but don't be discouraged! You are a good story righter (much better than me)

Last edited:

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
The part where Ash's head popped off reminded me of a cartoon movie with no point whatsoever (except for the world blowing up a few times) and everytime a Blah Guy/Superblah said "blah", their head blew off. It's still funny, though. And people say I sing terribly... I probably do

I'd hate to have a dream like that! Actually, I'd hate any nightmare. I waited a long time for a short chapter... but don't be discouraged! You are a good story righter (much better than me)
Thanks! This is not a chapter though. Just the second part.

Yay, great chapter.

HikarixShinji in this chapter was so cute. I loved how he kept denying it all to May until Hikari woke up. Then it backfired on May and was turned back to her and Drew =)

The Pokeshiping was very cute too. It's sad how Ash is scared of rejection though. It was also kinda very sudden that they both love each other, but it didn't mess up the flow of the story, so I like it.

Can't wait for the next part. Questshipping am I correct? Good job so far.
Yes. The next chapter is Questshipping.

nice chapter

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. it was so cute. kawaii. so cute that shinji think that hikari is cute and how he let her sleep on his shoulder. but may just ruin the moment but it was cute how hikari backfireds and say that may and drew like each other.

awwwwwww. this moment is so cute. how ash confess his love 4 misty. i just feel said 4 ash that he is afraid of rejection. at least we noe that misty love ash.

awesome chapter.
cant wait 4 the next one.
Thanks, I just thought of how cute they would be when they hold hands and kiss.

Alright! New chapter, and it's the pokeshipping part too! First off, it was short, but that's all that was wrong with it as far as I'm concerned. I throughly enjoyed it. My fav part was

That was one weird dream, especially when Ash's head popped off, creepy. Ash singing-hilarious! He sure does like to rock too, with pretending to play the drums and now the guitar, that part made me laugh too. =]

Ah, soooo romantic and so pokeshippy! Yay!
Yup. I like it that way. Thanks!

Jacob the Lugia Rider

What happens happens
Haruka_San said:
Jacob the Lugia Rider said:

Thanks! This is not a chapter though. Just the second part.

ACK! FORGOT YOU SAID THAT! *smacks himself on the head* I got so caught up in your story that I forgot what you said previously... really, I like reading stories (only ones that interest me, and this one does)

Happy Easter. ;manaphyegg;

haha! that's may for you!
Yeah...right like REAL..

This shows that may is a hopeless romantic ne? She doesn't even know that someone likes her. Although I don't know much about Ikarishipping, I seems pretty cute!!!

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Sorry I wasn't posting. I was really busy............but:

Thank you for the Ikarishipping! I loved the Ikarishipping, really I did. But I might not blend in the rest of the Pokeshippers here....but, it was just a part of the Ikarishipping and Pokeshipping? There will be more? If there is, yay! Or if there is nothing more, it's all right. I.LOVE.THIS.FIC.

Thanks! Or as we say in the Phils. , SALAMAT!

This shows that may is a hopeless romantic ne? She doesn't even know that someone likes her. Although I don't know much about Ikarishipping, I seems pretty cute!!!

No. You got it all wrong. It's May who likes Drew. Drew doesn't know it yet though.

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3
Shinjii opened his dark set of eyes. He sat up and looked around. Hikari was still asleep. Misty was reading her magazine. Ash was pretending to play the electric guitar. May and Drew were talking. Marina was reading a book entitled “Heartland-After the Storm” (Sad book. Trust me, It was my book report). She was crying while reading the book. Kenta was listening to music and was humming the tune. Then, Hikari squirmed and moved to lean on Shinjii’s shoulder and she snuggled, smiled and hugged his arm. Shinjii blushed a little but didn’t move his arm or shoulder. He had to admit, he thought she really looked cute in that position.

That part was so funny! But it was nice how you had everything May said back-fire on her in the end.

LavenderFairy51

Hi guys! Wow your story is getting better and better. I didn't know Ash and Misty really love each other in this fic. Oh, and the Ikari shipping part I love it.
I hope you'll keep doing your best. Again, sorry for replying late. And thanks for the PM.;222;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Thanks! Or as we say in the Phils. , SALAMAT!

Yep! Korek ka yan!<Sooo right!>{High fives you}

Okay.....sorry for posting this pointless message...............whatever, I'm just gonna review again!

Really nice sub-chappie! I get the "the not complete Ikarishipping or Pokeshipping"-thingie! Sorry for asking the pointless question.<Sowwy!> Love the Ikarishipping. Promise!

;006;

LavenderFairy51

Hello honey_clover112! How is it going? Muzta na?^_^;006;

Hi Haruka san!^_^ How's the story? When do ya think you'll post the next chap?
No,no. I'm not rushing you. I'm just.........EXCITED! I can't wait for the next chappie. More power to poke/contest/ikarishipping! Okay.

MABUHAY ang mga PINOY!

~+~sea princess~+~

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Hello honey_clover112! How is it going? Muzta na?^_^;006;

Hi Haruka san!^_^ How's the story? When do ya think you'll post the next chap?
No,no. I'm not rushing you. I'm just.........EXCITED! I can't wait for the next chappie. More power to poke/contest/ikarishipping! Okay.

MABUHAY ang mga PINOY!

~+~sea princess~+~

Here it is!! It's really short cause I'm being rushed right now. I'm taking badminton, art, cooking and baking classes right now. I only thought of this for 20 mins. and typed it down for another 20 mins. It's the last part anyway. Enjoy. I won't be updating soon cause I'm going on a short vacation.

Chapter 3 Questshipping part- Trouble Today, Finally landed!

“We are now experiencing turbulence but we are above Kahitonn! Please fasten your seatbelts and hold the hands of the person next to you. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride!” said the pilot.

Everyone fastened their seatbelts and held hands. May, Drew, Ash, Misty, Shinjii, and Hikari all blushed but had to do it. Everyone managed to do it except for Kenta who refused to hold Marina’s hands. He was too shy to do it. Marina took his hands and held it tight, but not too tight. The pilot tried to drive through the storm. Lightning flashed and temporarily blinded the pilot and his assistant. The stewardesses tried to drive it, but they had no luck.

“The pilots have fainted!” they said on the microphone. “Does anyone know how to drive a plane?”

Kenta stood up and ran to the pilot seat. He tried to drive through the storm but the storm was too strong. Drew took out his pokeball, opened the door, and released Flygon to help. He hopped on Flygon. Ash did the same with Charizard. Marina took Misdreavus to help using psychic. Then, she shut the door before she falls off. Shinjii helped Kenta with the plane.

“I hope they’ll be alright.” the girls thought.

May turned to Cassandra’s seat but she and her friends weren’t there!

"Where's Cassandra?!" May wondered.

A few minutes later, they were out of the storm. Kenta landed the plane safely to the ground. All the passengers hurried to the nearest exit. They thanked Drew, Ash, Shinjii and Kenta. The girls all went together with Shinjii and Kenta. Ash and Drew we’re waiting for them as they retuned their Poke'mon. Ash held the fainted Misdreavus of Marina. When they finally met up, Marina took her Misdreavus back and went with the girls. Then the girls and the boys went separate ways.

"I forgot something girls!" Marina told them."I'll catch up later!"

Marina ran to Kenta. "Huh?" wondered Kenta.

"You were so brave back in the plane."Marina said blushing. Kenta blushed too.

"Hey Kenta! Hurry up or we'll leave without you!" Ash shouted while going into a blue bus.

Meanwhile, Cassandra, Allison, Arianna and Harley were at an abandoned factory, planning a scheme to get rid of May and Drew.

“The storm didn’t work! You’re suppose to make Drew fall off his Flygon! That was a really weak rain dance. You should train your Castform more! “ Harley said.

“I tried! You were the one who fed it Pineco food!” said Cassandra. “Now it has a stomach ache!”

"Stop fighting you two!!" Arianna and Allison shouted.

“Ugh! I don’t need you. I’m going back home!” Harley said as he rode on his Pelipper, going home.

“I’ll do it myself then!!!” Cassandra shouted as her brother went off. "I have friends! Unlike you!"

“Watch out May! You, Drew and your friends are in for trouble!” Cassandra heard her friends say.

Last edited:
This chapter was kind of short, but you stopped at a good place.

Everyone fastened their seatbelts and held hands. May, Drew, Ash, Misty, Shinjii, and Hikari all blushed but had to do it. Everyone managed to do it except for Kenta who refused to hold Marina’s hands. He was too shy to do it. Marina took his hands and held it tight, but not too tight. The pilot tried to drive through the storm. Lightning flashed and temporarily blinded the pilot and his assistant. The stewardesses tried to drive it, but they had no luck.

You may want to edit those names to Paul and Dawn, considering the fact that you're using English names.

I tried! You were the one who fed it Pineco food!” said Cassandra. “Now it has a stomach ache!”

"Stop fighting you two!!" Arianna and Allison shouted.

“Ugh! I don’t need you. I’m going back home!” Harley said as he rode on his Pelipper, going home.

“I’ll do it myself then!!!” Cassandra shouted as her brother went off. "I have friends! Unlike you!"

“Watch out May! You, Drew and your friends are in for trouble!” Cassandra heard her friends say.
\

That part was pretty funny.

Anyway, I liked the paragraphing and I didn't see any grammar mistakes so that's cool. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter!