• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Traveling Together[Poke, Quest, Ikari, Contest Shipping]

What ARE your favorite ships?

• Total voters

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
Short chapter, cute idea, very farfetched theme though. The boys were so brave weren't they? But the situation was kinda unlikable I can't actually picture them flying a plane, but whatever your story, it did fit well =] Holding hands idea, excellent.

XD at Harley at the gang, gosh they won't ever realize they will never win, love that.

aipom_fan

“We are now experiencing turbulence but we are above Kahitonn! Please fasten your seatbelts and hold the hands of the person next to you. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride!” said the pilot.

Everyone fastened their seatbelts and held hands. May, Drew, Ash, Misty, Shinjii, and Hikari all blushed but had to do it. Everyone managed to do it except for Kenta who refused to hold Marina’s hands. He was too shy to do it. Marina took his hands and held it tight, but not too tight. The pilot tried to drive through the storm. Lightning flashed and temporarily blinded the pilot and his assistant. The stewardesses tried to drive it, but they had no luck.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. that so cute. what a thought full way to get them to get them to hold their hands together.

Meanwhile, Cassandra, Allison, Arianna and Harley were at an abandoned factory, planning a scheme to get rid of May and Drew.

“The storm didn’t work! You’re suppose to make Drew fall off his Flygon! That was a really weak rain dance. You should train your Castform more! “ Harley said.

“I tried! You were the one who fed it Pineco food!” said Cassandra. “Now it has a stomach ache!”

"Stop fighting you two!!" Arianna and Allison shouted.

“Ugh! I don’t need you. I’m going back home!” Harley said as he rode on his Pelipper, going home.

“I’ll do it myself then!!!” Cassandra shouted as her brother went off. "I have friends! Unlike you!"

“Watch out May! You, Drew and your friends are in for trouble!” Cassandra heard her friends say.

that was so mean of them. but sumthing kind of bothers me. i mean harley is riding on a pelipper.

cool and nice chapter. but it could be longer.
cant wait 4 the next one.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Pineco food.....hate it. But love it. Hehe.......nice chapie, as always. Loved the Pineco part. Yum..And! The holding hands part.

;006;

Last edited:

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3
hi u updated! short but sweet!^_^ love they holding hand thingie, it was nice and well written!^-^ thankx for PMing me! and again nice chapie! tata for now!;315;

LavenderFairy51

Heheh. This part is short but........ sweet. They're really cute when they're together<thumbs up>.....holding hands.....YAY! Keep up the good work and good luck! ;222;
~+~sea princess~+~

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ah. Writer's block. The enemy of all writers. Good Luck.

;006;

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Well, Here it is!! It's really rushed. And Dawn's & Paul's Jap name will still be used. This chapter is really Contestshippy.

Chapter 4- Surprises Awaits

The girls finally came to the Pokemon Center.

"Nurse Joy, could we please have a room with four beds?" May said.

"Sorry, all our rooms are rented out." Nurse Joy said. "I'm really sorry."

"Then can you at least help my Misdreavus?" Marina said.

"I'd be honored." Nurse Joy playfully said as she took Misdreavus and gave it to Chansey.

Then someone came running to the Pokemon Center door. <BUMP> The person bumped into the doors.

"Owww!!" he said.

"Ash, what are you doing here?!" the girls shouted.

"Pika. . ." said Pikachu.

"Aaah. Pikachu! Are you alright?" Misty said, picking up Pikachu.

"Pika-pika(I'm okay)." Pikachu replied.

"Ash! I told you not to run. I didn't want to race you to the Pokemon Center." said a familiar voice behind Ash.

"D-drew?" May said.

Ash stood up.

"What are you doing here anyway?" May asked Drew.

"My Flygon and Ash's Charizard needs to rest." Drew replied. "What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to rent a room." May explained. "But all the rooms were occupied."

"Well, I gotta rest Flygon now. See ya." Drew said as he ran to the front desk.

The girls had no choice but to stay at the hotel. They waited for Marina's Misdreavus and then went to the hotel. Ash and Drew accompanied them since they were gonna stay at the hotel too.

Drew's POV

I don't want to see May sad. But how can I make her happy? Why do I like her? Why do I think of only her? Maybe because I like her? But she's my biggest rival!!! Agh. I have to face it!!! I like-I mean love her. But what if she doesnt like me??? Oh, were here at the holtel.

"M-m-may," I said, blushing and grabbing her arm. "I'll get you a room for you and your friends. My treat."

"Really?!" She said. "Why?"

"Consider it as a gift." I replied. I blushed.

"Oooh! Thank you!!!" She said. She put her arms around me and kissed my left cheek in front of her friends!!! My heart skipped a beat. I think she knew what she did cause she blushed so much after. I just stared at her but she looked away. But she must've been really happy. She just ignored what happened as I walked to the front desk. I asked for two rooms with four beds each. The man gave me the keys. I gave one to May and she thanked me again and went to the elevator with her friends. My friends and I went to a different elevator.

Normal POV

When they came to the floor, they found out the room next to theirs was the girls' room. They ignored it and went inside their room.

"Whoa! The room is sooooo big!!!" Ash shouted.

"It's called a suite." All the boys said. They looked around. The walls had different species of Pokemon on them. The crpet was grayish and the beds were big and soft. The lights were so bright and there were roses on each table giving the room a sweet smell.

"Whatever!" Ash said. "I claim this room!!!" He went in a room and shut the door. The boys sweat dropped.

"Why is he with us again?" whispered Kenta to Drew. Drew shrugged.

The Girls' Suite_________________

The girls were already in their pajamas. all their beds were only in one room so they moved all of them together. They were writing in their diaries. Hikari stopped.

"It was sooo nice of Drew to give us a suite." Hikari said.

"A very nice one too." Misty added, admiring the Pokemon wallpaper, the clean carpet, and the soft beds. Their suite was just like the boys' suite.

"You even kissed him as a 'Thank You'. " Marina teased May.

"Whatever, he's just a friend." May replied, blushing.

Hikari sneaked up behind her and hit her with a pillow. Then they started to have a pillow fight. While May was throwing pillows, she suddenly remembered all the good times she had with Drew. They finally went to sleep cause they got tired of hitting each other with pillows. The boys were asleep too.

Last edited:
"M-m-may," I said, blushing and grabbing her arm. "I'll get you a room for you and your friends. My treat."

"Oooh! Thank you!!!" She said. She put her arms around me and kissed my left cheek in front of her friends!!! My heart skipped a beat. I think she knew what she did cause she blushed so much after. I just stared at her but she looked away. But she must've been really happy. She just ignored what happened as I walked to the front desk. I asked for two rooms with four beds each. The man gave me the keys. I gave one to May and she thanked me again and went to the elevator with her friends. My friends and I went to a different elevator.

That was my favorite part!

It was kind of short, but it still had it's hints and stuff

Mungy

<-Do I really care?
First I must say sorry for missing th other chapters X_X so I'll review in order

Chapter 3- Somewhat unrealistic but hey this is pokemon we're talking about so very normal. Things like that would happen in show.

Chapter 4- AWW =3 Not much of a contestshipper but sweet. Ash is so dense. Kenta has a good point but if they didn't bring Ash who'd like Misty?

All in All great =D Can't wait for more ikarishipping.;251;

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
This was cute =D Short, but contestshippy, so I liked it.
Cute cheek kiss too. Poor Drew, so nervous. XD

aipom_fan

awwwwwwwwwwww. that was so cute when may kissed drew. even though when drew told may that he was going to get a room 4 the girls was kind of OOC changes r good. and beside it kind of make him more cute. ash is still as dense as ever but if it was not 4 him there wold e no kiss.

cool suprise
cant wait 4 next cha.

LavenderFairy51

I don't want to see May sad. But how can I make her happy? Why do I like her? Why do I think of only her? Maybe because I like her? But she's my biggest rival!!! Agh. I have to face it!!! I like-I mean love her. But what if she doesnt like me??? Oh, were here at the holtel.

AWWW. Isn't it sweet. This my fav part too. I like it.

When they came to the floor, they found out the room next to theirs was the girls' room. They ignored it and went inside their room.

"Whoa! The room is sooooo big!!!" Ash shouted.

"It's called a suite." All the boys said. They looked around. The walls had different species of Pokemon on them. The crpet was grayish and the beds were big and soft. The lights were so bright and there were roses on each table giving the room a sweet smell.

"Whatever!" Ash said. "I claim this room!!!" He went in a room and shut the door. The boys sweat dropped.

"Why is he with us again?" whispered Kenta to Drew. Drew shrugged.

Heheh. This is funny. Ash is sooooooooo stupid.

I can't wait for the other chaps. Keep up the good work and good luck(why am I always saying that)

~+~sea princess~+~;222;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ash...is stupid. Every one who watches Pokemon knows that.

Nice chap! I really loved the contestshippy parts here. AWW!

Really!!!!!

Aww.....

;006;

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3
sorrie! my computer was not working! ok review now. well i liked it. it was so simple but really sweet!;315;o and u were right lots of contestshipping! well wonder wut the next one is about?

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
YAY PILLOW FIGHTS!!!!! *hits everybody who's posted on this thread (even the author!) with a massive pillow* YAAAAAAY! *everybody dies*

Nice chapter! I love contestshipping!!! Awwww, May gave Drew a widdle kissy! <3<3<3 XD Kinda short, but lotsa shippy. YAY SHIPPPY! *is so happy that she makes her masses of paramedic Flygon bring people back to life*

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
YAY PILLOW FIGHTS!!!!! *hits everybody who's posted on this thread (even the author!) with a massive pillow* YAAAAAAY! *everybody dies*

Nice chapter! I love contestshipping!!! Awwww, May gave Drew a widdle kissy! <3<3<3 XD Kinda short, but lotsa shippy. YAY SHIPPPY! *is so happy that she makes her masses of paramedic Flygon bring people back to life*

*Hit you back with a bigger pillow*

Okay, Everybody, The next chapter would be twice the length of the last chapter. I'm writing more than half of Chapter 5 already.

Roses and Butterflies

Top Coordinator
Hi! Wow I love your story! I think you mite have signed my website..... I'm Contestshippingchick01!!! This story rox! U used my 4 fave shippings!!! How do I write? I love the contestshippy moments (I don't know how to quote)
Can I be on your PM list? PLEASE?!! Please finish!

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
.....Calm down Rose-chan. I'm sure she'll add you. :D

She will finish the fic.....or else we will send PM's to her.....haunting her....:C

;006;

LavenderFairy51

Miss me. Sea princess used counter attack. Flygonrulez's attack was rebounded back. =P

Hi! Wow I love your story! I think you mite have signed my website..... I'm Contestshippingchick01!!! This story rox! U used my 4 fave shippings!!! How do I write? I love the contestshippy moments (I don't know how to quote)
Can I be on your PM list? PLEASE?!! Please finish!

Sure she'll add you. Right? And if she didn't finish the fic, something will happen <laughs like an evil witch> Note: I'm not a witch I'm a princess LoL>

Okay, Everybody, The next chapter would be twice the length of the last chapter. I'm writing more than half of Chapter 5 already.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Really? Chappy 5? Much longer? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Mom: Shut up Nikki, your waking your little brother.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!<screams in a lower voice> Ooops sorry. I'm screaming too much. So what will be the ship in the next chap? Contest? Poke? Ikari? Quest? Any ship will do good for me. I can't wait for the next chappy!

Again, I'M NOT RUSHING YOU! Okay? Bye! ~+~MWAAAAAAAH~+~

~+~sea princess~+~;222;