• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Traveling Together[Poke, Quest, Ikari, Contest Shipping]

What ARE your favorite ships?

• Total voters

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Hi! Wow I love your story! I think you mite have signed my website..... I'm Contestshippingchick01!!! This story rox! U used my 4 fave shippings!!! How do I write? I love the contestshippy moments (I don't know how to quote)
Can I be on your PM list? PLEASE?!! Please finish!

Sure, I'll add you to my Pm list. But can you send me a link to your website? I haven't visited it yet. I want to post the next chapter soon if you all are so eager to read it. But sadly, cause I went out of town, I didn't finish yet. But I'm almost done.

.....Calm down Rose-chan. I'm sure she'll add you. :D

She will finish the fic.....or else we will send PM's to her.....haunting her....:C

;006;

<Ahhh>Don't haunt me!!! Sorry I haven't been in Serebii for a week cause I went out of town. (Prize from my aunt)

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
*laughs*

<Ahhh>Don't haunt me!!! Sorry I haven't been in Serebii for a week cause I went out of town. (Prize from my aunt)

I won't....well, I won't do it if you finish the chappies....*evil eyes*

;006;

ellie-chan

~Coordinator Chica~
I just started reading this fic today and I think it's really cute. These are some of my favorite shippings so I like it because of that as well. The Contestshipping part was one of my favorites 2! Well I hope you keep up the good work!

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
XD

Wow, the banner? Awesome, using D/P sprites.XDDDDDDDDDDD

;006;

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Here's the new chapter. Finally! He-he, not much Authoress's Notes/Comments! ;136;

Chapter 5- Flying Festival

The girls woke up all at the same time cause they were so excited about the Flying Festival. They went to bathroom one at a time, when they got out, they were ready. May wore an outfit with a Beautifly design, Hikari wore an outfit with a Buneary design, Marina's and Misty's had a Water-Pokemon theme.

At the same time, Kenta and Shinjii were ready. They wore their usual clothes. Ash was still asleep, and Drew was getting ready. When Drew came out of the bathroom(He was just wearing his black sweater and turquoise pants), Kenta and Shinjii were trying to wake Ash up. They tried using a feather, a pillow, and a baseball bat. He wouldn't wake up. He just kept on snoring, Kenta and Shinjii were hitting him with a bat and Drew just watched as he took his jacket and sweatdropped.

"f...o..o...d!" Ash muttered in his sleep. The boys sweatdropped. Kenta took a toilet plunger and used and stuck it on to Ash's face.

Then Shinjii got an idea. He got out his Staravia and ordered it to use peck. And Ash woke up.

"Eaghh!!!" He screamed as he jumped out of his bed. "What did you do that for?? And why is there a plunger on my face??!!" he asked as took off the plunger from his face. "Groan, my head feel like hundreds of baseball bats fell on it!!"

"You wouldn't wake up!" Kenta answered. "The festival is going to start soon."

"Fine. . . Food here I come!!!" He said as he ran to the bathroom.

"We'll go ahead!!" Drew said.

"Ya,ya." Ash replied from inside the bathroom.

As the three boys walked out the door, they met the girls.

"Are you going to the festival too?" May asked.

"Yeah." Drew cooly replied, flipping his hair.

"Isn't Ash coming with you guys?" Misty asked, concerned.

"Yeah but he's really slow. He's going to catch up later." Shinjii replied.

"Well, let's go everyone!!!" Hikari said, pushing everyone to the elevator except for Misty. "You might want to wait for your boy friend!!" Hikari said, jokingly.

"He's not my boyfriend!!" Misty screamed while blushing.

"Yeah right!" Everyone said as the elevator doors closed and the elevator went down.

"He's not!!!" Misty said.

"Who's not what??" A voice said behind her.

"Casey? What are you doing here?" Misty asked the purple-haired girl.

"I'm going to the Flying festival." She answered. She wore her usual clothes. "So, who's not what?"

"Uhhhh, " Misty said, blushing.

"Casey, Misty? What are you doing here?" Came another voice. A Pikachu followed him.

"Ash? So that's why Misty was blushing." Casey said with a smirk.

"What??!! Casey!!! I was not blushing cause of that idiot glutton!!!" Misty said. But she felt pain deep in her heart.

"At least I'm not ugly like you!!!" Ash said. But he too, felt pain deep in his heart.

"Alright you two!!!" Casey said. "Break it up!! Can't you just be friends for a day?"

"Stupid Ash!" Misty said.

"Ugly Misty!" Ash said.

"Go Chimeco! Use Heal Bell!" Casey commanded as she threw her Pokeball.

"Chime chime!" the bell like Pokemon said as it came out of its Pokeball.

"Huh?" Misty and Ash said, dumbfounded. The music coming from Chimeco calmed everyone who heard it especially Misty and Ash.

Meanwhile, the girls and the boys went separate ways when they came to the festival.

"Wow. There are a lot of people in the festival." May said.

"Come all, come all, see the three winged Swellow!" a man said. He wore clothes that wouldn't match, and he had grey hair with a bald spot. He looked like he was in his mid-70's. He had an old woman beside him too.

"Hey, look at that!" Hikari said. "That's just...."

"Weird, insane, crazy or freaky?" Marina said.

"All of the above." May replied as she walked over to the Swellow. "Mister, that doesn't look like a Swellow."

"That's because it's mutant!" the lady said.

Then, Skitty came out of May's Pokeball. Skitty jumped on the Swellow. Skitty was falling. She clawed the Swellow and the skin fell off, which revealed a Meowth in a Swellow costume.

"Hey that's just a Meowth!" cried a girl as the audience went away.

"That's it!!" the old woman said as she and the old man took off their disguises.

"Prepare for trouble!" the girl with long red hair said. She was Jessie!

"And make it double!" the boy with blue hair said. He was James.

"What do you want?" May asked.

"Don't interrupt our motto!" Meowth said. "We want Pikachu!"

"Does any of us look like Ash?!" Hikari said, irritated. "And your motto is so old, too!"

"Plus you will never have Pikachu anyway." May said.

"Oh, yes we will!" James said.

"Now tell us where Twerpy Ash and his friends are!!!" Jessie commanded.

"No way!" Marina said.

"Then let's have a battle!" James declared. "Two of us versus two of you"

Just then, the boys where walking by and saw Team Rocket.

"Hey!" Shinjii said. "It's Team Rocket!"

"So the your boyfriends are coming to help." Jessie teased. "How sweet."

"They're not our boyfriends!" the girls said.

"Oh let's just get on with the battle!" Meowth said.

"One from the girls and one from the boys!" Jessie said.

"Uh-Jessie, we can't battle here in the festival!" James said.

"James! We're in the farthest part of the festival!" Meowth replied.

"If it's a battle you want, you'll get a battle!" Hikari said.

"May, you go!" Marina said. "You're the strongest in all three of us!"

"Drew, go!" Kenta pushed Drew. "All I have is my Beedrill! Shinjii only brought his Staravia! We left our other Pokemon in the suite!"

"So it's the twerps in love!" Meowth said.

"We're not in love!" May and Drew shouted with blushes on their faces.

"Let's start the battle already!" cried James as he released a cactus-like Pokemon. "Go, Cacnea!" Cacnea hugged James. "Attack them! Not me!"

"Go, Seviper!" Jessie commanded as she threw a Pokeball and a snake-like Pokemon with big fangs came out.

"Blaziken! Come out!" May cried.

"Flygon, go!" Drew said.

"Battle between Team Rocket and May and Drew begins!" Kenta announced.

"Seviper use Poison Fang!" Jessie commanded. Seviper tried to bite Blaziken but May commanded Blaziken to dodge it and use Fire Spin which hit directly to Seviper, leaving it too weak to battle.

"Cacnea, use Pin Missle!" James commanded.

"Flygon, fly up and use Hyper Beam!" Drew quickly commanded. Cacnea shot pins to Flygon but it quickly flew up and shot a beam to Cacnea and Cacnea fainted.

"Cacnea and Seviper are unable to battle, victory goes to May and Drew!" Kenta announced.

"That's impossible! I can't lose!" Jessie cried. "We're taking your Pokemon!" They jumped on the Meowth balloon that Meowth set up while they we're battling. A giant claw took Fly gon and put it in a net and it took Blaziken and put it in another net.

"Ta-ta!" Team Rocket said.

"Blaziken! Try using Flamethrower!" May commanded. Blaziken used Flamethrower but nothing happened.

"Ha-ha! These nets are Blaziken and Flygon proof!" Meowth laughed.

"Bulbasaur, use Razor Leaf!" May commanded as she threw a Pokeball which released a dinosaur-like Pokemon with a plant bulb on it's back. It fired leaves at the net causing it to break. May and Drew returned their Pokemon and Kenta realesed a bee-like Pokemon and commanded it to use Poison Sting to Team Rocket's balloon, the balloon popped and. . .

"Team Rocket's blaasting off again!!!" they said.

"Well, glad that's over." May said.

"Yeah, well, see ya girls!" Kenta said as the boys and the girls went separate ways again.

The boys went past a battlefield. They decided to watch. A girl with long black hair wearing a rainbow sweater and blue pants was battling a boy with blonde hair and wore a green shirt, brown denim pants and glasses. The girl had a Dragonite and the boy had a Charizard.

"Now use Water Gun to finish him off!" the girl said and her big lizard-like Pokemon obeyed. It hit a strong blast of water to the opposing fire-lizard Pokemon. The Charizard fainted and the boy lost.

"Who would like to battle with Anndrea?" the announcer asked.

"Me!" Drew said.

"Then come up to the stage!" the announcer said.

"Before the battle starts, I'd like to wish you luck, just because I'm a fan of yours, doesn't mean I'm going easy on you." Anndrea said.

"Whatever." Drew replied.

"Now, begin!" the announcer said.

"Go, Staraptor!" Anndrea said. A hawk-like Pokemon came out of the Pokeball.

"Go, Drifblim!" Drew said. A blimp Pokemon came out of the Pokeball.

"Oh no! Staraptor, do the best you can!" Anndrea told her Pokemon. "Try Wing Attack!" Staraptor opened it's wings and stiked the foe. Drifblim fell down but quickly stood up again.

"Drifblim, use Thunderbolt!" Drew commanded. Drifblim shot out a blinding electric wave that hit Staraptor so badly, Staraptor got paralyzed.

"Aaaaah!" Anndrea screamed. "Staraptor, try to move!" But Staraptor couldn't move a muscle.

"Finish it off with Shadow Ball!" Drew said and Drifblim made a dark ball and threw it to Staraptor causing it to faint.

"Staraptor is unable to battle, Drifblim wins! We have a new champion." the announcer said.

Meanwhile, the girls passed the batle arena with Misty, Ash and Casey with them. Ash turned and saw Drew on the stage battling Anndrea.

"Hey, Ash!" A voice came from behind. "We're here!"

"Hey, Kenta!" Ash replied. He ran to them and the girls followed.

"What was Drew doing up there a while ago?" May asked.

"Winning." Another voice came. "That girl was so weak." He said with a smug.

"Drew, you shouldn't talk about other trainers that way!" Marina said.

"Yeah, what if someone called you weak?" Casey scolded.

"Whatever!" Drew replied. Then, a person came behind him.

"That was a good battle." She said to Drew. "Let me show you and your friends around town."

"That would be great!" Shinjii said. "Thanks Anndrea!"

"Huh?" She noticed May. "Oh, May! would you like me to show you and your friends around town too?" She said.

"Uh-Sure. How do you know my name?" May asked.

"You're my favorite Coordinator!" Anndrea replied. "You, and Drew too! My favorite Coordinators!"

"Wow! I'm really flattered!" May and Drew said at the same time. Then they looked at each other.

"And of course, you and Drew are sooo perfect for each other!" Anndrea teased and May and Drew blushed. "Well, ta-ta! Meet me tommorow at the Poke'park, the biggest park in the Kahitonn Region. Here's a map!" She gave the map to May.

"Ahhhhhh! It's Shinjii!" A squeal was heard. "Shinjii, I'm you're biggest fan!!!!"

"Uh. . . ." Shinjii sweatdropped.

"My name is Rana and I really like you!" Rana squealed. "Come'on! let's spend the day together!" She pulled Shinjii away.

"Hey!" angry Hikari popped up in front of them. "Shinjii doesn't want to spend the day with you!"

"Oh, is this your girlfriend? You could use a new girlfriend. . . like me." Rana said.

"Uh. . . she's just a friend." Shinjii said, blushing.

"Oh. So your FRIEND won't mind if we go on a date!" Rana said as she pulled Shinjii away.

"Grrrrrr!!!!" Hikari said. She followed them everywhere.

"That was weird." Drew said.

"Let her go, it's obvious Hikari likes Shinjii." May said.

"Well, who wants to ride the 'Flying Rollercoaster'?" Kenta asked.

"Sure! I love Rollercoasters!" Misty said.

"Right on!" Ash replied.

They all ran to the Rollercoaster. Except for Marina who was afraid of Rollercoasters. It didn't take long for them to get there.

"Marina, hurry up!" Kenta said as they were about to board the Rollercoaster.

"Coming!" Marina replied.

"Everyone take a seat at the Rollercoaster!" the girl said.

"Only eight people for each ride!" another girl said. And another girl showed them to their seats while the other two went to the controller room. Casey and a girl with short pink hair were seated in front, Ash and Misty in the second, Drew and May were in the last .

"I don't wanna go!" Marina said.

"Come on! I'll be there with you!" Kenta said. "May, Drew, take our seats. We'll stay at the back."

"Okay." Drew replied. He and May transferred to the seat in front of them.

"Let's sit now." Kenta said. "I'll be with you."

"O-okay." Marina agreed. She and Kenta sat in the back seat, the girl pulled the lever and the Rollercoaster moved.

"Time for your doom, May and Drew!" The girls in the controller room muttered as they pushed a button.

"Er-Arianna, Cassandra, You shouldn't push the button. May and Drew are seated in the third seat." the other girl announced.

"Alison! How could you do such a stupid thing?!" Cassandra scolded.

"We already pushed the button! Who are seated in the back anyway?" Arianna asked.

"Some people named Kenta and Marina." Alison replied.

"ALISON!!!" Arianna and Cassandra shouted.

Meanwhile,

"I'm not gonna fall down, don't look down!" Marina kept telling herself.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine!" Kenta soothed.

"Okay." Marina replied.

Suddenly, when Cassandra pushed the button, the back seat dettached! And at that moment, they were on top of the hill!

"Aaaaaaah! Kenta!" Marina sceamed as the seat was going downhill!

"Marina! Kenta!" May said as she and Drew looked back.

At the same time, Hikari followed Shinjii and Rana.

"Oooh, Shinjii, let's go steady!" Rana suggested.

"Uh,. no thanks. . . I have to go to my friends now." Shinjii replied.

"Grrrrrr!" Hikari murmured while spying on them. Unfortunately for her, Rana heard her.

"Hey, you've been spying on us haven't you?" Rana said, pointing at Hikari.

"Hikari's spying on us? But why?" Shinjii thought to himself. Then he started to blush.

"Um-er-ah. . ." Hikari muttered.

"Well? He's my boyfriend now so just go away cause he's never gonna like you because you're just a stupid little girl and I wouldn't even pair you with my worst enemy!!!" Rana shouted.

"Well. . . you can have him!" Hikari cried, running away. Hikari ran and ran until she was lost. She had run into the forest! No one was there. Nothing could be seen except for trees. Hikari began to cry. Then, someone grabbed her.

Meanwhile,

"Marina, take my hand and let's jump!" Kenta commanded.

"But. . ." Marina said.

"Just do it! Trust me!" Kenta said. Marina took his hand and they both jumped down. Kenta released his Beedrill and they both hang on to the Bee-Pokemon. They came to the entrance of the ride just in time cause the others were there already. The ride had ended.

"Marina! Kenta!" Misty, Ash, May and Drew shouted. "You're alright!"

Marina turned to Kenta and said "Thanks for saving me!"

"Uh-No problem?" Kenta replied, blushing.

"Hey!" A voice came. Everyone turned to the direction where the voice was coming from. It was Shinjii and Rana clinged on to him.

"Hey Shinjii!" Kenta greeted.

"I finally found you!" Shinjii huffed, tired from running. "Hikari ran off!"

"WHAT?!" the girls screamed.

"It wasn't my fault! It's the fault of Miss Bigmouth here." He said, looking at Rana.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" the girls screamed to Rana.

"Noth. . ." Rana smugly said.

"She insulted her." Shinjii interrupted.

"Well, at least I was honest!" Rana said.

"Let's search for her!"May suggested.

"We'll split by two's." Drew said.

"Casey n' Ash and Misty, May and Drew, Marina and Rana so Rana won't cling on to Shinjii, and Me an' Shinjii." Kenta said. "Let's go!"

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3
hi! me again! hm....i like it! here are me fav. parts!:

May, you go!" Marina said. "You're the strongest in all three of us!"
"Drew, go!" Kenta pushed Drew. "All I have is my Beedrill! Shinjii only brought his Staravia! We left our other Pokemon in the suite!"

awwww! even team rocket thinks they are in love!

[/QUOTE]"Hikari's spying on us? But why?" Shinjii thought to himself. Then he started to blush.

"Um-er-ah. . ." Hikari muttered.

"Well? He's my boyfriend now so just go away cause he's never gonna like you because you're just a stupid little girl and I wouldn't even pair you with my worst enemy!!!" Rana shouted.

"Well. . . you can have him!" Hikari cried, running away. Hikari ran and ran until she was lost. She had run into the forest! No one was there. Nothing could be seen except for trees. Hikari began to cry. Then, someone grabbed her.

[/QUOTE]

evil person! how could she make hikari cry?!? dun dun dun! wonder who grabbed her! ^^

well thats it for me! tata for now!;315;

Gomen, gomen...
I forgot to review...:p
I was too obessesed with other animes to say the least.
Anyway I'm here!
To review of course.
"f...o..o...d!" Ash muttered in his sleep. The boys sweatdropped.
So Ash...

Kenta took a toilet plunger and used and stuck it on to Ash's face.
Lol. Toilet plunger?! Where did he got it from I wonder...

"Come all, come all, see the three winged Swellow!" a man said. He wore clothes that wouldn't match, and he had grey hair with a bald spot. He looked like he was in his mid-70's. He had an old woman beside him too.

"Hey, look at that!" Hikari said. "That's just...."

"Weird, insane, crazy or freaky?" Marina said.

"All of the above." May replied as she walked over to the Swellow. "Mister, that doesn't look like a Swellow."

"That's because it's mutant!" the lady said.
Erm...Mutant swellow? o_O
I don't think there is such thing. ^_^ll

How right you are Meowth! Though I prefer if you shut up and do what you would always do, Meowth.

I think I will need to cut short my erm...review cause a have lots of work piled up for me...Juz love ur story. Update soon.

Ja Ne!^^
P/S:I feel like I'm writing a letter :p

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Um...Haruka, why 'Shinjii'? Isn't it "Shinji"?

But awesome chappie! And Ash is a glutton, 'nuff said.

;006;

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Honey_Clover, really? It's spelled 'Shinji'?! Tnx for telling meh! Anyway, glad ya'll like it! I haven't started on the 6th chapter but I'll try to type it on weekends and free time! It's almost exam week and I gotta study hard for Chinese.

aipom_fan

Awesome chapter. Humor and romance. Luv it when they had to wake up Ash with a pokemon and a toilet plunger. Wonder if it was dirty XD. So cool that Casey showed up, but why did she get a Chimeco. I though she when with always yellow and black pokemon u noe Electibuzz. Awesome that u put all four shipping in this chapter. From Misty and Ash yelling, to Drew and May's Double Battle, to Hikari Jealousy because of Shinji ( Hope she okay or I'll beat him up and blast him off like Team Rocket), and Kenji saving Marina (This part made me laugh when the back seat belt seat dettached). Sweet. Head Spinning( From story and from typing this 2:15 a.m. and that I got back from a 4 day trip 6hrs ago. Hehe sleepy.) Sugar Rush.

Awesome chapter.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Awesome chapter. Humor and romance. Luv it when they had to wake up Ash with a pokemon and a toilet plunger. Wonder if it was dirty XD. So cool that Casey showed up, but why did she get a Chimeco. I though she when with always yellow and black pokemon u noe Electibuzz. Awesome that u put all four shipping in this chapter. From Misty and Ash yelling, to Drew and May's Double Battle, to Hikari Jealousy because of Shinji ( Hope she okay or I'll beat him up and blast him off like Team Rocket), and Kenji saving Marina (This part made me laugh when the back seat belt seat dettached). Sweet. Head Spinning( From story and from typing this 2:15 a.m. and that I got back from a 4 day trip 6hrs ago. Hehe sleepy.) Sugar Rush.

Awesome chapter.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Casey got a Chimeco probably because it was cute! I love Chimecos! And like I said, I'm busy w/ schoolwork.

I wonder why no one commented on Anndrea.

LavenderFairy51

Hey guys! I'm back and you updated! The chapter was good! Love it. Kay here's my fave parts:

First comedy,

At the same time, Kenta and Shinjii were ready. They wore their usual clothes. Ash was still asleep, and Drew was getting ready. When Drew came out of the bathroom(He was just wearing his black sweater and turquoise pants), Kenta and Shinjii were trying to wake Ash up. They tried using a feather, a pillow, and a baseball bat. He wouldn't wake up. He just kept on snoring, Kenta and Shinjii were hitting him with a bat and Drew just watched as he took his jacket and sweatdropped.

"f...o..o...d!" Ash muttered in his sleep. The boys sweatdropped. Kenta took a toilet plunger and used and stuck it on to Ash's face.

Hahaha! That was funny. Ash should be a comedian. Food.... now my stomach is growling.

Second romance,

Well actually, I can't quote all the romance part cause my post will be ohhh sooo looong.
But I still like it. Especially the Ash & Misty's fight, Drew & May's fan, Kenta saving Marina, and Dawn jealous of Rana!

Third action,

The TR time.

Fouth question puzzling my mind,

Who grabbed Hikari?

Well thats all for now. Good Luck!

Love,
sea princess

Roses and Butterflies

Top Coordinator
Lol. I luved it wen they stuck a plunger on Ash! My bro did that2 me once... and all the blushing and 'he's not my boyfriend' stuff going around was so kawaii. But y didnt the guys say 'Shes not my girlfriend!'? The answer... THEY WANT 2 B!!! Mwu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Hey guys! I'm back and you updated! The chapter was good! Love it. Kay here's my fave parts:

First comedy,

Hahaha! That was funny. Ash should be a comedian. Food.... now my stomach is growling.

Second romance,

Well actually, I can't quote all the romance part cause my post will be ohhh sooo looong.
But I still like it. Especially the Ash & Misty's fight, Drew & May's fan, Kenta saving Marina, and Dawn jealous of Rana!

Third action,

The TR time.

Fouth question puzzling my mind,

Who grabbed Hikari?

Well thats all for now. Good Luck!

Love,
sea princess

Who grabbed Hikari? Secret!

Lol. I luved it wen they stuck a plunger on Ash! My bro did that2 me once... and all the blushing and 'he's not my boyfriend' stuff going around was so kawaii. But y didnt the guys say 'Shes not my girlfriend!'? The answer... THEY WANT 2 B!!! Mwu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Your bro did that to you?! Ha-ha! Any way, you have a point at "But y didnt the guys say 'Shes not my girlfriend!'? The answer... THEY WANT 2 B!!!" part.

paul-lover96

Roselia's are cool
Hey, I found your story from your PM and it's good. Speaking of PM can I be on the list? That'd be awesome, yeah.

Havery

lovely story!
if only i could write like you! T-T
please read my fic! *petalburg high!*

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
please update soon WHAT HAPPENED TO HIKARI

Secret! Wanna be in my PM list?

lovely story!
if only i could write like you! T-T
please read my fic! *petalburg high!*

Thanks! I'll try to read your fic.Wanna be in my PM list?

Hey, I found your story from your PM and it's good. Speaking of PM can I be on the list? That'd be awesome, yeah.

Sure!

Wow great chapters!sorry i didn't get to comment eariler when you began writing the story.

Do you want to be in my PM list?