• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Traveling Together[Poke, Quest, Ikari, Contest Shipping]

What ARE your favorite ships?

• Total voters
ok Haruka san thanx!^^

LavenderFairy51

Who grabbed Hikari? Secret!

Your bro did that to you?! Ha-ha! Any way, you have a point at "But y didnt the guys say 'Shes not my girlfriend!'? The answer... THEY WANT 2 B!!!" part.

Well. It's okay if you didn't wanna tell. I hope that SOMEONE likes Hikari too so Shinji will be jealous and it's fair 'cause Shinji have Rana. Whahahahahaha *again I'm not a witch. I just love laughing like that* I just love jealousy thingys. Bye!

Poor Hikari..........

Love,
sea princess

LavenderFairy51

^
Oh, too bad...:(

I can understand your problem. My best friend and I once have a fight about something. We won't talk to each other. The whole argument lasted for about well let me see .... we had this argument before recognition day and it ended next school year so I say about 3 months.

I hope you and your friend talk things over.

Love,
sea princess

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
TO reply:

Honey_Clover, really? It's spelled 'Shinji'?! Tnx for telling meh! Anyway, glad ya'll like it! I haven't started on the 6th chapter but I'll try to type it on weekends and free time! It's almost exam week and I gotta study hard for Chinese.

Yeah. It's pronounced *shin-jiy* with a little *i* after. But it's spelled Shinji.

Well, Chinese is hard. Darn you, chinese...*I study chinese too, you see. 2nd year chinese.*

;006;

radama

How's my hair?
So far this story has been great! It's hard to find a good story with all my favourite couplings in it! I rate it a 12/10. :D

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
So far this story has been great! It's hard to find a good story with all my favourite couplings in it! I rate it a 12/10. :D

Thanks!!! I'll try to put up the next chapter but I'm too busy.

Good News! (8/24/Phil. time)

I'm writing the next chapter already! About almost half-way through.

Sorry, can't tell ya! Spoils the suspense!

Last edited:

Haruka_San

< Togehther Forever~
Sorry if it's short!

Chapter 6-Hikari? Gone? No!!!

Hikari turned around to face the hand. "Kengo?!" she said to a familiar face who was wearing a green shirt and denim pants standing across her. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothin'" he replied. "Why did you run? And why were you crying?"

"Well. . ." Hikari explained. "This girl said no one would like me. She called me ugly and stuff." She started crying and leaned to Kengo.

"Uh-It's gonna be alright." blushing Kengo soothed as Hikari clutched on to him. "Let's go find your friends."

Hikari nodded as they walked around the festival. Kengo noticed a game. He approaced it.

"Hey, Kengo wha- what are you doing?" Hikari asked.

"Win ya somethin'." Kengo answered. He played the game which was a dart-board game. Kengo won a stuffed Buneary plushie. He gave it to Hikari and kissed her. Hikari blushed, speechless.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa! Don't you think were going to this too fast?!" Hikari said.

"But. . . We've been freinds ever since we were three. . . And. . . I. . kinda. . like you!" Kengo explained.

"Uh-" Hikari was speechless(again).

Meanwhile. . .

Ash & Misty & Casey

"Ash, do you know where we are now?" Misty asked. They were in a dark, deep part of the forest.

"Uhhhhhh. . . Lost and nowhere near the food courts?" Ash stupidly answered.

"ASH!!! I'M GONNA STAB YOU UNTIL YOU BLEED!!!" Misty screamed.

"Nooooo!!! I'll get us out of here!" Ash said.

"Calm down, Misty!" Casey said.

"NO! You listen to me Ash Ketchum! I'll lead us out of here!" Misty said. She walked into a lighter part of the forest. Only to find out they were on a ride(like the safari exploring thingy. . . ). "Wow, Ash. You can get lost in a ride." Misty sarcatically said.

"Just keep your eye out for Hikari-or any of our friends." Casey said.

"Yeah, we gotta look for the others too!" Ash said.

"For once, you're right." Misty said.

"You got that righ. . . Hey! It's not my first time to be right! I have been right a lot of times! And. . . " Ash protested.

"Okay, okay! Stop yapping and hurry up!" Misty shouted from a distance.

"Ash, let's go!" Casey said.

"Coming!!!" Ash ran.

May & Drew

They went in Hikari's favourite store(amazingly, there's one at Kahittonn) and tried to look for Hikari. Although Drew gets chased by his fangirls(It's a girls' store!) every five minutes and May has to pull him out of the crowd.

"We'll never find Hikari at this rate! Why do you have to be so famous?" May whined.

"Well, sorry for being a good coordinator!" Drew sacrastically said.

"Well, let's keep seaching, this place is as big as a mall!" May said.

"Fine. . . But the fangirls are really bugging me." Drew said.

"Deal with it! You're gonna go through this for your whole life!" May said.

Marina & Rana

Marina and Rana ended up in the Flying Pokemon Catching Contest. Marina thought maybe Hikari would go there to catch some nice Pokemon.

"Why do I need to look for her?" Rana (It's pronounced Rey-na) asked. "I'm not her friend."

"Cause you made her cry!" Marina replied.

"Well, I'm not gonna look for her if I'm not her friend!" Rana said. She pushed Marina and stormed off.

"Ow!" Marina said.

"By the way, my name's not really Rana. It's Elina" Rana(Or Elina) said. "Tell my little Shinji that. I want to be as truthful to him as possible. Tell him I changed my name so I could have a nicer name. Tell him I'll be going home."

Shinji & Kenta

Shinji and Kenta were in grassy fields wherein a lot of people where catching Pokemon.

"Are we in the forest?" Shinji asked.

"Nope. We're still in the Fetival." Kenta said.

"Hey, Isn't that Marina? And Rana pushing her?" Shinji pointed to two girls.

"Yeah! They are! What nerve of that girl beating up Beautiful Marina!" Kenta then noticed what he said. "Uh- Never speak of this. You did NOT hear anything."

The two then went to help Marina.

"Thanks Guys!" Marina said.

"What happened?" Kenta asked.

"Well, Rana said she wasn't Hikari's friend so she pushed me and stormed off. And she told me to tell Shinji that her real name is Elina. She changed it cause she wanted a nicer name."

"That's why I don't like girls. They always try to change themselves." Shinji said.

"(Laughing) Look at what I caught!" A voice said. Marina, Kenta and Shinji turned to the direction from where the voice came from and saw. . .

"Hikari!" Marina shouted.

"Marina!" Hikari shouted and Marina ran to Hikari.

"We were all so worried about you!" Marina said.

"I see you all spit up! To look for me!" Hikari said, noticing Kenta and Shinji who just got there.

"Hikari, is she your friend?" Kengo said running to them.

"Yeah! Kengo meet Marina, Shinji and Kenta. Marina, Shinji and Kenta, meet Kengo, my boyfriend." Hikari said.

"BOYFRIEND BOYFRIEND BOYFRIEND" the word echoed in Shinji's mind.

"Well congrats, you two!" Marina and Kenta said. Shinji walked away-very quickly.

"Wha-Where's Shinji?" They all questioned.

"Maybe he went to get a drink." Kenta guessed.

"We have to go meet the others by the way." Marina said.

She called May and Misty to tell them they found Hikari. Then they all went back to the hotel. May and Drew got there first because they used Flygon to get there. May clutched onto Drew because she was afraid. Second were Marina, Kenta, Kengo and Hikari. Took them a long walk though. Last were Ash, Misty and Casey.

"Where's Shinji?" May, Drew, Ash and Misty asked(Casey doesn't know him).

"We don't know." Marina said.

"But I have to tell you something." Hikari said. "I'm going to travel with Kengo. We leave tonight."

Everyone gasped and the girls were crying. The girls did a group hug then said their good-byes. Unfortunately, Shinji heard all about it in his hiding place and ran to their suite and onto his room looking like an emo person.

Hope you liked it! Here's a special I'm gonna put up as the next chapter:

What do you want to ask the All Pokemon(Human) Characters in My story?

Answer quickly. I won't accept any answers after 2 weeks! (Aug.31-Sept.14 Philippine time)

Last edited:
Lol?
Shinji like Hikari?
Er...I'm I right?
Oo
I dunno much about those two. :p
Maybe you would like to describe more?
Makes things easier to visualize.
As for the question...
Hmm...When Drew gives May a rose, what does it actually mean?
So ya. Continue to update! ^^

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
woahh baby penguinshipping hm? this should be interesting this story took a turn, it was also incredibly short like you mentioned but whatever it was cute. not too much shippyness either besides penguinshipping haha ok til next time =]

Roses and Butterflies

Top Coordinator
...YAY!!!! You updated!!! this is an awesome story!!! Oh... Penguinshipping... poor Paul/shinji

Ha! Drew is too famous for his own good

Ummm... question! Drew... when you were giving advice to Ash on heartbreak for Sceptile... was it really his way of saying get over May?

Lol. Its just something I realised...