• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Treasure Town v2 (Literate Adventure RP)

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Edge and Razor were finishing eating, when Razor whispered to Edge "Hey, you wanna go do something?" Edge quickly replied, "Sure." The pair quickly sneaked outside of the room, and tried to decide on a mission together. However, they couldn't decide, and quickly snuck right back into the room, with barely anyone noticing they had left.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
hola moto!!! wait...??

the blade of light

im really sorry
ok copy well heres my team then

Team: valaor
Leader: alastor
members:Alastor, and tia

Name: alastor
Species: riolu
Personality: a bit serious but is strongwilled and will stick up for his friends History: as a small child alastor was subjected to creulness by a gangar and had to watch the village he lived in burn. he wanderd endlessly for 3 days until he stumbled upon wiglytuffs guild. he was then taken in and taught the ways of a rescue team. he wounders now what happend to his family, if they survived
Home: crystal cave
Team: team valor
Guild: wigglytuffs guild

Name: Tia
Species: shinx
Personality: cheery, good naturerd, will always help out the underdog.
History: She lived in amp plains with her mother and father. at the age of 17 she set out determined to make a living. she eventually reached treasure town and met with the people and dicided to train at wigllytuffs guild for a few years. why'll at the guild she defended a resucueie from a guild that was bullying in them into an unfair reward, as a result she gained alot of self confidence doing so.
Home: treasure town
Team: valor
Guild: Wigglytuff Guild

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
^Question, what species is Tia, you forgot to mention.

junpearl63

their rooms
Holy Busters guild
Prerequisites: None
Base: Concealed ruin B30F
After Jolteon and his team defeated Regigias and discovered Concealed ruin. They decided to make a guild here.
Administration:
Jolteon (Leader); Leafeon (Co-leader); Pachirisu (bellring and cook); Salamence(guard); Eevee (trader)
Teams: Team Darumasan

Team Name: team Darumasan
Leader: Kirakira
Members: Kirakira and Teru
Guild: Holy Busters guild

Name: KiraKira
Species: Pikachu
Personality: He's kind, friendly, but clumsy. He's alittle shy and timid.
History: He was an orphan, whose lives whith his uncle's family in Amp plains. He has always been bullying by his cousin. Thus, he ran away to Apple Woods, and swear he would make a name for himself. One day, as Pachirisu went to Apple Woods to gather some apples, she saw him wandered around all by himself. They quickly became friends, and Pachirisu, after heard of Holy Buster guild, he joined it, and later met Teru.
Home: Apple Woods
Team: team Darumasan
Guild: Holy Busters guild

Name: Teru
Species: Castform
Personality: She's tomboy, rash, quirky and hotheaded.
History: She was adopted by the Nakazato clan, a strong, weathly clan in Zero island. But she can't stand those family tradition, so she went to joined the guild, with permission of her family. She joined team Darumasan.
Home: Zero island
Team: team Darumasan
Guild: Holy Busters

No legendary, got it... Fixed!

Last edited:

Copygoo

Page of Heart
hola moto!!! wait...??

Warning for spamming.

ok copy well heres my team then

Team: valaor
Leader: alastor
members:Alastor, and tia

Name: alastor
Species: riolu
Personality: a bit serious but is strongwilled and will stick up for his friends History: as a small child alastor was subjected to creulness by a gangar and had to watch the village he lived in burn. he wanderd endlessly for 3 days until he stumbled upon wiglytuffs guild. he was then taken in and taught the ways of a rescue team. he wounders now what happend to his family, if they survived
Home: crystal cave
Team: team valor
Guild: wigglytuffs guild

Name: Tia
Species: shinx
Personality: cheery, good naturerd, will always help out the underdog.
History: She lived in amp plains with her mother and father. at the age of 17 she set out determined to make a living. she eventually reached treasure town and met with the people and dicided to train at wigllytuffs guild for a few years. why'll at the guild she defended a resucueie from a guild that was bullying in them into an unfair reward, as a result she gained alot of self confidence doing so.
Home: treasure town
Team: valor
Guild: Wigglytuff Guild

Good. Approved.

No legendary, got it... Fixed!

Kay, that should be good. Now just give me a little while to update the page.

junpearl63

their rooms
(BTW Castform's name is Teru, not Tera)

As Teru and KiraKira was looking at the bulletin board, they found a misson for themselve. "Looks like Rattata needs our help" Teru said, grinning at KiraKira "Kira-chan, Are you thinking what I'm thinking?". The little Pikachu picked up his bag, and smile back at her: "Let's head to Mt. Bristle"

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Edge and Razor finished their meals, and walked out to the boards. "Hey look." Razor said, "A recover mission, from a Munchlax! Says here he dropped a rawst berry in Apple woods." While jumping up and down joyfully. Edge just walked on, saying "Come on, let's gear up, and get ready." Razor took the Mission from the board, and quickly ran after Edge.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Name: Piko
Species:;212;
Personality: He is kind-hearted and also likes helping friends.
History:piko lived with his family but wanted something exciting in his life.When he heard of the guild in Concealed Ruin he travel to there. So he joined the guide. When he came back and covinced his friend Flare to join.
Home:Teasure Town, Underground
Team:Helpers
Guild:Holy buster Guide

Name:Flare
Species:;136;
Personality:Smart and sometimes scared.
History:Flare got convinced by Piko to join the guide. At firsty he was scared becase they had to climb 30 floors but then he though if other pokemon did it he can to so he climed too.

the blade of light

im really sorry
alastor and tia enterd the basemnt of the wigglytuff guild while everyone was eating. "that mission about escourting ratata sounds interesting" said shia. alastor thought for a moment "yea and it couldent hurt, we havent had a good escourt mission in awile." tia smiled "there we go want to see what everyones up to?" alastor smiled "sure why not."

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
"You mean it? Truly?! Oh my, no one's ever thought I'd make it into a team~~ Ahahahaaaa~!!" She started to laugh, and her eyes brightened. She would have hugged her two new friends, had she the ability to. Millie sufficed by a light headbutt to Glenn. "I'll do my best, I swear!" She was already rocking back-and-forth on her hooves from the thrill, though it's not like they were headed to a mission right off the bat like Millie would've liked.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Name: Piko
Species:;212;
Personality: He is kind-hearted and also likes helping friends.
History:piko lived with his family but wanted something exciting in his life.When he heard of the guild in Concealed Ruin he travel to there. So he joined the guide. When he came back and covinced his friend Flare to join.
Home:Teasure Town, Underground
Team:Helpers
Guild:Holy buster Guide

Name:Flare
Species:;136;
Personality:Smart and sometimes scared.
History:Flare got convinced by Piko to join the guide. At firsty he was scared becase they had to climb 30 floors but then he though if other pokemon did it he can to so he climed too.

((There is already a Flareon, and also your history on Flare is too short.))

Copper laughed, and Glenn smiled. "Well then welcome to Team Polaris! After lunch we can go and check the bulletin board for any new missions. Copper and Glenn returned to their Gummis, chatting and laughing heartily along with Millicent.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
Grey looked at copper, hey, is there any new missions we can do??;Ember replied in exitment, ya, im ready!!!

the blade of light

im really sorry
as they walked into the dinning hall shia and alastor recognized some faces, saw some new ones, they said hello to some of the old apprentices. "is that girafirig ok?" said tia. "id imagine so, shes probubly just an aprentice" said alastor looking around at the people. "ugh cmon lets talk to some people" said tia looking at alastor. alastor saw the look in tias eyes knowing if he said no she would probubly give him the silent treatment "sure lets see whats up with that girafirig." they walked over to the girafirig "everything ok? your rocking on the floor made me think you were scared or something" said tia not sure what was going on. (sorry if i spelled girafirig wrong)

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
"No no, just excited, is all~ I joined my first team! I've never explored before, I'm just all... JITTERY." She smiled, but suddenly she became blank and it seemed it was Cent's turn to the talking. "Eh? Eh? We'll never make it out alive in a dungeon! Crazy! Idiotic! Nutsy! Foolish!!"

the blade of light

im really sorry
alastor gave a puzzled look "o...k..well if your so worried about surviving a dungeon why dont you get a reviver seed?" shia smiled at the girafirig "hey dont worry the first dungeon is always a bit nerve racking, and you always have your freinds to back you up."

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Grey looked at copper, hey, is there any new missions we can do??;Ember replied in exitment, ya, im ready!!!

((Try to use some better grammar. Like this:

Grey looked at Copper. "Hey, is there any new missions we can do?" Ember replied in excitement. "Yah, I'm ready!"

Quotation marks are really important, and don't use more than one exclamation point or question mark.))

Copper turned to Grey. "Missions? I'm not sure, you'll have to check the bulletin board for an update." Glenn continued chatting with Cent. "Hello, I presume that you're Cent? Nice to meet you." He proceeded to greet Alastor and Tia. "A good day to you too, Alia and Tastor," he said with a joking grin on his face.

kacqn

Battle Subway
;212;
As Piko climed to the Holy Buster guide he felt like he live just started.
Climing a dungeon he could feel the fun and rewards he will get.
He was on the 20 floor. `Only 10 more` Piko said As he saw the stairs he wase in a Moster house but that montser house only had 3 pokemon. That was like a baby house to him. He had to use X-scissor on each enmimies`They are tough then they look.` As he defeated them he procced up stairs. 1 more floor to go. He found the Stairs and he saw the guide. It may be small but it has a big spirt.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Millicent's tail: Cent nodded, "Yeah yeah. Ow my neck hurts, silly Millie's been flinging me around too much again, eh." He shook his head, "Well, if Millie's in charge, I say we're all doomed, doomed I say. Will be eating the apples at all the wrong times, try talking to the enemy, bump into walls. Brill(iant)." 'He' scowled.