• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Treehouse Saga (Contestshipping)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I love this story! Keep up the good work!

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Encyclopika said:
XB Yes, I do that...but it keeps people coming back. ^^
I didn't want to get into the fight cause then it would seem awkward to get to what was written later. I feel that if we read it as if it already happened, then it is said and done with...but if it's given right as it's happening, I feel no matter how much time has passed, things are still fresh. I just wanted to summarize it so that I didn't get any "it was a little OOC" just because I didn't add in any UST...which is almost useless in this fic, seeing as the two of them can get the other to do sexerific things at any time now.

Sexerific? Okay...April is the month where flowers begin to bloom. At the comfortable rate we're going, May should bloom quite nicely.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
WHOA MY TOAST :)-P)
I loved it. The inner horn dog of our two co-ordinators finally arisens! HUZZAH! I can't wait till the next chapter!

S

Shadowcat

Ama, I didn't review in a while.

On January, it was pretty nice. Decent Length, good usage of words, Keep it up girl!

On February, I liked it. The All So close scene... I hope we will see April soon. So... When are they going to wake up?

That's pretty much it for my reviews. (I suck at reviewing)

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
Wow, that was oh so....sexy! XD

I like it. It had great description and the ending really does get to us..XD. The only thing I didn't like was the SHORT chapter ^^

Well, only another month and then April will be here ^^. Hope you update soon.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
xsweet_peax said:
Wow, that was oh so....sexy! XD

I like it. It had great description and the ending really does get to us..XD. The only thing I didn't like was the SHORT chapter ^^

Well, only another month and then April will be here ^^. Hope you update soon.

I'm a little confused. Isn't April in three months?

GymLeaderLance99

Orichalcos Duelist
^Encyclopika made the chapters separated into months. The latest chapter was February. Next would be March, and then April, which we're all waiting for.

Great chapter, Encyclopika! I liked that scene where they were both close together, and how May stopped before they got too far. I can't wait 'till April comes along! BTW, I've read all the chapters to this, but I just now decided to post my review. Guess I'm lazy. :) Great work so far, Encyclopika!

Encyclopika

The Queen
March! Weeeeeee! ^^
Chap 7 – March

The sun shone through the glazed windows of the hospital. Nothing had changed from the day before. Caroline still sat in her usual seat, the Pokemon were crowded around the room, and the silence had drowned the place in its sweet calmness. Caroline sat worried in her seat. Seven days and still nothing. No recovery, no sign of recovery. Her hope was running thin as thread.

“Let’s see what’s going on today,” Dr. Spenser said as he walked in.

“Anything?” Caroline asked, “Anything at all?”

Her hands were clasped under her chin.

Dr. Spenser looked pressured under her question and said, “No, sorry.”

“Okay,” Caroline said and slumped back into her seat.

That was the answer she always got. Norman, Max, Ash, Misty, and Brock came in as soon as he left to check up on May. Caroline’s face gave them no warm welcome and they knew immediately that like the day before, nothing had changed.

“Mom, is…” Max stumbled on his words.

Sure he was curious about his sister’s well being, but a question on it might make it harder on their parents. Ash, Misty, and Brock stood quiet.

“May’ll be fine,” Caroline lied with a fake smile.

Max didn’t buy it for more than two seconds, but he smiled to show his Mom she herself was taking this better than expected.

‘May will wake up’, his optimism speaking to him, ‘Nothing bad is going to happen.’

Of course, after seven days, one has to wonder. On the other hand, some people waited years for a loved one to wake up from something similar. Max decided to have hope.
Norman stood next to Caroline, rubbing her shoulder lovingly. He knew nothing could drag her out of that room and he was content with it. He looked over to his oldest child and sighed. His own hope hadn’t run as thin as Caroline’s, but it would in due time should May take much longer.
Miss Bates walked in. She eyed the situation, but didn’t say a word.

May sat up on the old, beaten up mattress that lied in the middle of the tree house main area and sighed deeply to wake herself up. Her eyes were still droopy and her hair was a mess. She would have slept longer, but there had been an annoying sound coming from beside her that disturbed all her dreams.

May slapped Drew on the shoulder, “Stop snoring.”

He wasn’t snoring loud, but May’s sensitive ears could not ignore it. He snorted at the sudden jolt from the real world and sat up.

“Hello, sunshine,” May said sarcastically.

“And you did that because?” Drew asked, his eyes narrowed in either sleep, anger, or both.

“Because,” May said, “You snore.”

“I do not!” Drew protested.

“Do too!” May countered.

“Do not!
“Do too!”
“Shut up!”
“Why?”
“Because I say so.”
“Riiiiiiight.”

It was fights like these that littered a good morning.

When they had gotten through their petty fight, Drew opened the small refrigerator against the back wall with his foot and peered inside.

“When did we get that?” May asked, still sleepily.

“We’ve had it since last month,” Drew said, “Where have you been?”

“Whatever,” May said as her voice cracked from sleepiness.

She moved herself over to Drew and leaned her head against him and closed her eyes. He smiled softly and took out a bottle filled with water.

“All the snow’s gone,” he commented as he twisted his head around and looked out the large window to see the trees, though still bare, not covered in white.

“Yeah,” May said, her eyes still closed.

Drew gulped down his water and just sat, his back hunched over, staring at the back wall opposite the window. May’s hands began to crawl up into Drew’s black shirt and feel around. He giggled a little as May nuzzled her face on his shoulder.

“Don’t try to act cute, I’m still mad at you for saying I snore!” Drew said, almost laughing.

“Well, you do,” May said, still having her hands pet his middle body, “You’re just a big snorey, snore monster!”

“Yeah, that made a ton of sense,” Drew said as he held his head back and swallowed another gulp of water.

May giggled to herself at her own comment.

“No, no living things exist there except whoever goes there!” Miss Bates tried to explain to Caroline what it was like on the island.

“That’s so sad,” Caroline said, “so that means you were all alone!”

Caroline was worrying for May. She didn’t figure that May and Drew could have the same dream there together. Miss Bates nodded.

“But if you think your daughter will have to endure the same sort of experience there as I did, you can rest assured that’s not the case,” the old woman said.

Caroline cocked her head sideways. All the Pokemon were listening into the conversation, making out what was going on.

“I’m ninety nine percent sure that all people in a coma here will go to the island together and most likely find each other,” Miss Bates said nodding at her judgment, her arms crossed, “The two of them must be on the island together. Do they know each other?”

“Yeah they do,” Caroline said, a smile coming to her pretty face for the first time in days.

“What kind of “knowing”?” Miss Bates was catching on, or so she thought.

“Well, they’re contest rivals,” Caroline informed her, “I heard they bicker a lot.”

“Anything else?” Miss Bates asked.

“No, I really never got to know the boy,” Caroline said, sweat dropping.

“Perhaps they don’t even know they’re in a coma,” Miss Bates said, “I know I didn’t until my last few days. The two must think they really did land on a bizarre island.”

“As long as May isn’t suffering, I can rest well,” Caroline said sincerely.

Miss Bates nodded in approval.

“So, where is your husband and your family friends?” Miss Bates asked.

“They went out to go eat,” Caroline said, “They should be back soon. They are all worried about May.”

“Oh, he’s not part of the group?” Miss Bates asked, pointing to Drew.

“I don’t think so,” Caroline said, “I had never seen him before I went to go watch May in her first Grand Festival a few years ago. Besides the times I come out to watch May in an important contest, I never see, nor hear of him.”

“Oh,” Miss Bates said, “Suppose he likes to travel alone?”

“I don’t know.”

“Perhaps.”

“Yes.”

“It’s been seven days, and still no family has come to claim him,” Miss Bates mentioned, “Suppose they don’t know?”

“Well I would hope it isn’t because they don’t care,” Caroline said.

“Yes, hopefully you’re right,” Miss Bates said.

May rolled over and had her arm lay limply across Drew’s chest.

“We’ve been lying around all day,” May said, complaining, “Wanna do something?”

“Like?” Drew asked, his question posing annoyance May tried to ignore.

“Like…go exploring!” May said, “Let’s go see where this place ends! Let’s go to the ocean!”

“Why?” Drew said, “Does it matter?”

“Yeah! I wanna get back to civilization!” May cried.

Drew looked at her, surprised. He really was the only one who wanted to stay, no matter how bizarre. It wasn’t the island itself, it was just being with May like that.

“Maybe, when we get back to the real world we can travel together,” May said sweetly, “Then we can do this all the time with our Pokemon and entering contests!”

She got up and got on top of Drew. She lied on him, one leg on either side, her arms tucked underneath her on his chest and their noses so close, just a hair away from each other.

“Wouldn’t that be great?” she asked, still in low, sweet tones.

“Well, when you put it that way,” Drew said.

“You didn’t think I’d leave you after we got off this island did you?” May was astonished, “You idiot!”

Drew giggled. May leaned down and kissed him. Her fingers ran through his hair as his arms came around her. May smiled sweetly.

“So…wanna go explorin’?” she brought up the question again.

“Maybe later,” Drew said.

“You lazy piece of crap!” May cried.

“Yes. And what are you about to do about it?” Drew challenged calmly.

“This!” May cried and jumped away from him.

She kicked on her sneakers, pushed the mattress (with Drew on it) to the side, opened the floor door and jumped down.

“Hey wait!” Drew cried, “Alright I’ll come!”

“I knew it would work!” May yelled up to him, knowing even a statement like that wouldn’t stop him.

And so they were off, through the woods and to wherever the ocean could be seen. They had been walking for quite a while when they got up to the river. The high cliffs towered over the sluggish water.

“Hey, May!” Drew called to her, “There’s a bridge over here!”

May answered the call by running up to him. He was standing at the base of a very large, metal bridge that extended from where they were to the cliffs on the other side.

“Shall we? Ladies first,” Drew said.

May shook her head and walked on ahead. Below her feet, the metal creaked, but it stood tall and strong. Drew was right behind her, looking over the side at the water.

“When it gets warmer we should cliff dive!” he said suddenly.

“What?” May asked, “You expect me to jump off one of those cliffs?!”

“Yeah, I’m sure it’s deep,” Drew said.

“Then you go first!” May ordered.

“Well, duh,” Drew said, “I know you’re a scardy Skitty!”

“I am not!” she wailed.

“Are too!”
“Are not!”
“Yes you are and now we’re done!”
“I am not times infinity! There - I win!”
“…Childish.”

May turned to glare at him and he smiled sweet and innocently, melting her heart. She turned around as her face turned red.

“I can see you,” Drew teased, as May walked off the bridge.

“Shush!” May ordered.

She continued on without turning back to him. He smirked and s******ed to himself.

“Are you making fun of me in your head now?” May shrieked.

“Oh no,” Drew said, “I will always give you the pleasure of hearing any and all insults.”

He wrapped his arms around her from behind. She smiled dumbly. A breeze swept through the forest and had the branches of bare trees scratch against each other.
May and Drew continued on their path. The eerie quiet loomed just behind them. They ignored it unconsciously; they were much too preoccupied with each other to notice.
The forest began to thin, and in an instant, the rush of salty air made it into their nostrils. The sound of waves crashing onto the shore cut the silence and the breeze picked up a bit.

“Wow!” May exclaimed as she ran onto the perfect beach.

The sand was soft and each grain sparkled. It was a blanket of yellow. The ocean, on the other hand, was a bit more peculiar. Yes, it expanded further than the eye could see and it harnessed waves that crashed upon that yellow blanket.

“Look, Drew!” May called, “The water is white!”

Indeed it was white as a pearl. Its surface innocently rolled about.

“No it’s not,” Drew said, cocking an eyebrow, “It’s black.”

“Are you blind or something?” May countered, “It’s white!”

“It’s black dammit!”

And to Drew, it was black. It’s eerie darkness looming just ahead. Its waves crawling up the coast like hands reaching for the victim.

“Drew…to me it’s white,” May said.

“Think the ocean is another part of this crazy island?” Drew asked, giving second thought to it all.

“I don’t know,” May said playfully, “But who cares? It’s a beach! When it gets warmer we should swim!”

“I don’t know,” Drew said, “I’d rather swim in a normal colored body of water if you don’t mind. At least the river is the color of a river.”

“Since when do colors hurt people?” May asked, putting her hands to her hips.

“No one’s stopping you,” Drew said, “But by what I see you do to flowers, perhaps you’ll dry up the whole ocean!”

He turned and walked back to the naked forest – still no leaves. May stood, dumbfounded by his words, but with a few seconds, understood and ran up to him.

“That wasn’t very nice!” she said as she lightly slapped his shoulder.

Drew snickered, “Delayed reaction?”
Aw, they were so cute during this chapter! XB When April comes around (next BTW) I hope all closet readers say something. >.>

Last edited:

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Sheesh, these two are in a coma while at the same time they're on that crazy island. If I hadn't known better, I'd say they were sharing this same dream but at polar opposites. That is, if it is a dream.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Yeah it is all a dream...well the islan part. The ocean is...well I can't give spoilers. ^^;;;
Anyway, as I said in the first post of this story...IT IS WEIRD. REALLY WIERD. So much so, I had doubts about actually writing it.
Let's go over the important things that go on:
-May and Drew are in a coma having the same dream about a crazy waked up island
-IRL, that "island" is a common dream all coma patients in that hospitol room have, according to Miss Bates, a former patient.
-May and Drew are sexually active with each other and the further they go, the more things appear to help them survive on the island.
-When May holds one of the island's flowers, they burn up. On the contrary, Drew can't destroy them
-May sees the ocean as a pearl white color while Drew veiws a Black sea.
-Miss Bates' grass hut is still on the island.
-It snows or rains only when there are tears IRL.
-1 day IRL = 1 month on the island

Hope that clears things up. ^^

Last edited:

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Encyclopika said:
Yeah it is all a dream...well the islan part. The ocean is...well I can't give spoilers. ^^;;;
Anyway, as I said in the first post of this story...IT IS WEIRD. REALLY WIERD. So much so, I had doubts about actually writing it.
Let's go over the important things that go on:
-May and Drew are in a coma having the same dream about a crazy waked up island
-IRL, that "island" is a common dream all coma patients in that hospitol room have, according to Miss Bates, a former patient.
-May and Drew are sexually actuve with each other and the further they go, the more things appear to help them survive on the island.
-When May holds one of the island's flowers, they burn up. On the contrary, Drew can't destroy them
-May sees the ocean as a pearl white color while Drew veiws a Black sea.
-Miss Bates' grass hut is still on the island.
-It snows or rains only when there are tears IRL.
-1 day IRL = 1 month on the island

Hope that clears things up. ^^

This is way better than anything I've ever seen on Survivor...perhaps with the exception of Susan Hawks' "rats and snakes" speech. Of course, even as the story dives into "sexually actuve", it's refreshing to see May and Drew still squabble over things.

Encyclopika

The Queen
O_O;;; *meep*
Chap 8 – April
Rated NC17

Caroline cried openly, yet silently, her face buried in Norman's chest. She sniffled loudly, her eyes and her face stained with tears that outlined her cheeks. Norman held her close to him, rocking her gently from side to side.

“Why won’t she wake up already?” Caroline sobbed, “It’s been eight days…and…just…nothing.”

“I know, I know,” was all he could say.

What was there to say? There was no progress. All that he had riding for him was that May was still breathing.

“She’s not suffering, honey,” he told her as she cried, “She’s just sleeping peacefully.”

Caroline answered in muffled sobs.
Max and the others waited outside the room. It was evident in Max’s face that he felt like crying as well, as he swallowed the desire back. His mother was always a happy person and he couldn’t remember a time he saw her cry. He gulped down any need to burst into tears and remained strong. Misty eyed him, knowing he wanted to ball so badly.

“Max, you don’t have to be so strong all the time,” she murmured.

“No,” Max protested, “I do…”

He couldn’t continue. Speaking would make his voice crack and eventually lead to tears. Ash, Brock, and Pikachu made no comment. Caroline continued to sob.

“Dammit!” Drew yelled as he and May ran through the torrential rain.

“Well, I’m sorry, Mr. "Thinks I Can Tell the Future", but I didn’t watch the forecast this morning! Probably because we don’t get cable!” May yelled.

“It’s still your fault!” Drew yelled at her, “This was your idea in the first place!”

“Well excuse me if I wanted to do something other than lying on the mattress!” May shrieked.

They ran through the dark forest back to the treehouse.

“Crap!” Drew yelled as he stopped running.

“Great, thanks for getting us lost!” May yelled at him.

“It’s my fault?” Drew asked, almost insulted.

“Yes, your fault! You’re the one in front, are you not?” May had her hands to her hips.

“Well you can have a brain cell too and lead,” Drew said, flipping his hair.

Water droplets were flicked away.

“I thought you knew where you were going!”

“Well, didn’t it appear I didn’t?”

“Shut up! If we’re lost, then we’re lost,” May executed the conversation.

The two stood side by side in a small clearing in the middle of the dark forest. The rain struck their faces hard, aided by the strong, cold wind. Water accumulated on the ground, making it soggy and muddy. Filth caked onto the bottoms of their shoes and splatters of it marked up their lower legs. They were drenched, miserable, and upset with each other.

“Any good ideas?” May gibed, narrowing her eyes at him.

“Yeah, you lead,” he said, letting her tone go right over his head.

“Okay, then,” May said, shakily, as she wasn’t about ready to lead them home.

She had no sense of direction. She walked out ahead of him and sweat dropped, looking around. Drew stood in place, arms crossed over his chest, waiting for her to make a decision on there direction. He looked up to the blackened sky as it lit up with a burst of light and then grumbled loudly. It poured harder.

“Perfect,” he said sarcastically, blowing his long hair out of his eyes.

The rain poured down on his head heavily and the wind shook the branches violently. They clanked against each other, like quarreling siblings. Suddenly, he heard a branch snap, looked up, and saw begin to it fall.

“May!” Drew called out.

He sprinted toward her, and with his weight, dragged her away in the knick of time. They fell over with a “sploosh”, on the soggy ground. The branch came right after them, landing at there feet with a great “thump!” Drew had his arms wrapped around stunned May.
She lifted her upper body up and sat as she stared at the large tree limb that lay on the ground in its crater. May was breathing hard, contemplating how close that had actually come. Drew got up, covered in mud, as was May. The rain did its best to shower the muck away, but it did little in the long run. They sky grumbled again.

“You’re welcome,” Drew said with a more sarcastic tone than was appropriate.

He flicked some mud from his sleeves. May didn’t answer and lifted herself to her feet. Her legs, once clean, were now covered in mud, as was the rest of her back side. Dirt was all through her hair and had splattered all over her face. She heard Drew spit, having the mud upon his face as well.

“C’mon,” he said, “Before we get killed.”

May followed him quiet, still traumatized by what had just happened.

It wasn’t long until they finally got to the tree house. The large tree they had lived in for so long was somehow different than the rest, save for the tree house held in its grasp. It was thicker, stronger, and somehow, a part of them. As soon as they had stopped fighting, it had become clear where their beloved home was located.
Drew climbed the wooden planks up the trunk after May. She stopped to open the floor door, and then continued inside. Drew hoisted himself up and then slammed the door. Thunder grumbled in the sky, and the branches of their tree swayed, but unlike the tree in the forest that had almost squashed them, in remained strong and bold. The wind whistled like a lonley spirit caught in the cold rain, rejected from the rest of the world.
May and Drew sat on the floor for a moment, catching their breath. The rain had washed off the excess mud from their clothes, but the two could still pass for swamp monsters. May peeled off her shoes and threw the smelly things aside.

“I’m gonna take a shower now,” May said as she watched Drew take his shoes off and toss them.

“What? No way, you always get it,” Drew said, “I want it.”

“No. I have mud in very uncomfortable places,” May pointed out.

“Thanks for the visual,” Drew said sarcastically, shaking his head.

May narrowed her eyes. Great. Another challenge, this one probably the lowest ever. May slid across the wooden floor toward the bathroom and Drew followed her movements. He had a slick smile on, enjoying it all the way.

“Cut it out, I’m getting in!” May exclaimed.

She then made a run for it, got in, and slammed the door. She breathed a sigh of relief.

“Ha! I win!” May yelled through the door.

“Nah, I wouldn’t say that,” came Drew’s voice from inside the shower.

“You! But how…?” May was confused looking around frantically and then back at him.

The slippery devil had gotten in under the radar and he sat smiling to himself.

“Get out!” May yelled.

“No, you get out,” Drew said calmly.

May walked upon her knees to him and pinned him against the yellow, tiled wall inside the shower.

“I have to get in; I’ll only be a few minutes! Can’t you wait?” May asked, “What happened to “ladies first”?”

“Screw that,” Drew said to her, giggling, “Listen, stay if you want to, but I’m taking the first shower.”

May crossed her arms, hoping to catch his bluff. Of course, he wasn’t bluffing and sighed.

“Fine then, we’re taking this one together,” he said and closed the sliding shower door.

May was astonished, “What? I don’t want to see your butt!”

“Really?” Drew asked, “You have no problem grabbing it when I least expect it.”

“Just cut it out,” May said, trying to hide her smile, trying to be serious about the matter at hand.

Drew rolled his eyes and turned to the knobs, twisting them. The water shot on. It was warm and comfortable to the touch. Drew stood up and took the shower head down, making small whirlpools on the floor. May sat at the opposite end of the shower against the wall that led to the door next to her.
The bathroom was tiny. The shower’s walls were yellow tile and the walls near the sink and around the door were also yellow. The toilet was near the shower and the sink right by it, opposite the door. The floor was a dark yellow color and tiled. No bathroom rug covered any part of it and it appeared dirty and old.
Drew sat back down, across from May, but ahead of the hanging shower head. Mud was washed away from the bottoms of his pants and swirled down the metal drain between them. He sat, one knee up with his arm resting upon it watching May play with her wet socks that were now hugging her feet. She looked up at him.

“You’re not gonna leave, are you?” he said, stating the obvious.

“I was about to ask you the same thing,” May said.

Then there was silence again, except for the water pressure and the grumble of thunder up above. It was getting nearer and the storm was brewing, yet, it was still young, not promising anything fantastic. Branches scraped across the walls of the tree house, like long, vicious finger nails of a violent stalker. They knocked ever so gently on the sky light window above that acted as the roof for the bathroom. Light flashed again and a loud snap sent May scurrying to Drew in a burst of fear. She attached herself to him by wrapping her arms tightly around his body and clutching him close.

He looked down at her, “Afraid of thunder, are we?”

He was teasing, but she didn't let it bother her.

“I just don’t like loud sounds,” May admitted.

Realizing what was going on she let go in an instant, red spreading across her face. She then saw no harm in it, and slowly wrapped her arms around him again. Her head was under his chin and she sighed.
The water still pounded against the wall opposite the shower head as it did atop the thick glass above their heads. Drew twisted his body around, not disturbing May, and he grabbed the shower head and pointed it at her to wash off the mud on her clothes. The water rinsed the dirt away and it slithered to the drain and disappeared.
May took the shower from him and doused her head with water. Chunks of mud fell from her messy brown hair and onto the floor. She handed it to Drew who did the same. She ran her fingers through her hair to brush it out. The water had washed away all the mud from her face. She watched Drew brush through his hair, his clothes sagging from being soaked with water. May couldn’t help herself. She poked him in the ribs.

“Not that again,” Drew said as he twitched.

May giggled. Poking him was a favorite past time. She did it again and again, and each time he laughed and asked that she stop, knowing it wouldn’t work. He seized her wrists and held them up above her head against the closed, sliding shower doors.

“When someone says stop, that doesn’t mean when you’ve had your fill of fun,” Drew lectured her.

But, like a misunderstanding puppy, whose only wish is to play, May smiled in his face and locked lips with him. He took it willingly. May opened her mouth and gladly allowed Drew’s tongue in for the hundredth tangling.
Drew’s grasp upon May’s wrists weakened and she pushed his hands away to wrap her arms around his shoulders in a tight embrace. She was up on her knees now, passionately kissing him upon the lips, quickly and smoothly, for they had done it a dozen times.
A light show danced overhead and the sky grumbled, now muted by their excessive breathing and racing hearts. It was one of those times again, and both agreed upon it without any sort of conversation. May made short work of Drew’s purple, over jacket, and threw it to the side.
Drew wasted no time and got up on his knees as well. May pulled his black shirt off, and the two worked as a team to rid him of it. As soon as they had gotten his black shirt off him he went straight for May’s blouse zipper.
He pulled it down as quickly as he could. The kissing stopped for a moment as Drew went to inspect May’s chest, now exposed to him for the second time. May took no notice and gladly let him do as he pleased. She was much too busy scanning his body with her hands.
Drew slipped off her red blouse and threw it over to the side as well. He embraced her, pulled her closer against him. He then bent his head down to her chest and pressed his lips against her warm, wet skin. May closed her eyes and lifted her head up to give room for Drew to do his work. His hands moved across her curved back up and down; his fingertips raising the hairs on her neck.
May sighed and breathed hard, feeling herself become wrapped up in his body. Drew kissed her neck and she stood upon her knees, becoming engulfed in the feelings he was giving her. They ran up from her stomach into her chest, like a band of migrating Butterfrees.
Drew hugged her tighter, having his hands meet each other at her bra strap. May was too preoccupied running her finger nails up and down his back to notice. He slowly unhooked the white menace and slipped it off gently, so as not to startle her. But, surprisingly, she helped take it off, but then pressed herself against him to hide her bare breasts. Drew’s eyes rolled back into his head. The feeling of her chest against his was exhilarating…exciting…
He let her be as comfortable as she wanted and clutched her close. The next step was near, but he decided to take it slow. Waiting it out was the best route. May lifted her head from his collar bones and their faces met for another passionate embrace.
May’s hands explored his sides and tickled him. He giggled a little bit and she smiled sweetly. Their lips locked again. May ran her nails up Drew’s back, scratching him, leaving red streaks all over his back. He breathed hard, having the feeling drive him nuts.
Their faces parted again. Drew bent down to May’s neck and again she thrust her head up to give him all space he could want. Her neck was thin and decorated with elegant lines that showed her progress to maturity. He began to press his lips at the base of this neck. May sighed and ran her fingers through his hair and across his scalp. Drew opened his mouth and caught a pinch of her skin between his teeth and sucked on it. He had promised himself he wouldn’t do that, but it was too enticing. He let go when he felt her tug at his pants. She tore them down, but it was Drew who finished the job. A small break had been overdue.
He sat on the floor and took off his pants and threw them aside to reveal his under shorts. May had slumped down across from him, her back to the sliding doors. Her knees were curled up to her chin, hiding her bare chest from him, as if he hadn’t gotten the full enjoyment out of them already.
Thunder grumbled again and the pitter pat of rain came back into stereo. Drew looked down to where her waist was and then back up at her face. Without words, she knew what he was getting at. She sat, thinking it through, but what was fair was fair. She put on a sly smile and got up on her knees with confidence, not covering her chest. She slipped down her skirt and bicycle pants to reveal her pink, lacey panties. Drew stared in awe at her. The water droplets shone on her fair skin, as they merely dripped from his green strands of hair. She then sat between his legs, just like that night they had slept in each other’s arms on that cold, January night. She snuggled close to him and he breathed heavily, trying not to lose his mind with the feel of her warm, wet skin against his own. He slid his hand down her side and up over her hip. So soft.
The water had washed all granules of filth away, leaving pure, clean skin behind. Drew held her close. May reached for his face and ran her thumb over his cheek and jaw bone while the rest of her fingers played with his hair. She stared dreamily into his face, completely overtaken by the beauty. Her hand made it down his face and her thumb outlined his lips and he kissed it. They were smooth and soft. May brought her face closer for another round of passionate affection as their tongues rolled about each other.
May tugged again at his last stitch of clothing, and at once it was in the clothes pile, accompanied by May’s last stitch of clothing. There seemed to be no disturbance, no noticing of the differences here, and they continued to breath heavily and kiss.
Drew took no more time than to lift his mitt to May’s chest and begin massaging the area. May let out a small, silent, comforted cry. He could feel her heart race as he leaned down, taking control of the event.
He held her body and her head as he lied her down on the floor. The water swirled about their feet, and all sounds were muted.
He held her still, still returning the pressure of lips. He went further down her body, pressing his face against her chest, still caressingly massaging her right breast.
May could feel her lips had become numb, and when Drew lifted away for a short break, she saw his lips her blue, turning purple from the suction.
She could feel the hard poking of him further from her and and a new desire arose from within er heart.
Drew moved in, cautiously, as not to startle her, but she showed him she didn’t care as she spread her legs wider for his entrance. He occupied her, with yet another round of breast grasping and zealous kissing. She wasn’t one to become so preoccupied, and paid close attention to the other events that were about to unfold.
She felt him draw near, and imagined what could be going on. Oh, how exhilarating. Minutes flew by like seconds, and suddenly, a rush of feeling and an unrecognizable tickling inside her. She smiled widely. But it didn’t last for long as the gentle tickle turned into a painful disturbance within her. Her face showed pain, but she did not ask for it to stop. Drew leaned his face to her and nuzzled his nose and lips to her cheek, in a way to tell her it’d be okay.

“Uh…ah,” May cooed softly, weakly.

The voice was forced out of her.
Drew continued on slowly. He tried to keep control, not letting his own desires get the best of him, for she was a virgin and he knew this would hurt the first time through, for the both of them.
May whimpered more, and it broke Drew’s heart to have to go through with it, but he needed to. She wanted him too, he could see it in her eyes when she looked up to him. May then felt something break inside her and a trickle of blood slithered out. Tears accumulated at her eyes, but were hidden by the water droplets already on her face. May closed her eyes to endure the pain, a pain that felt so right, though torturous. She could hear Drew gasping for breath, the feeling had made his heart stop for a second; she could feel it.
He continued on, now jerking back and forth. May breathed heavily and she softly whimpered as he came foward each time. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she closed them. Thunder grumbled in the sky, no longer a threat…no longer something to be afraid of. She had Drew, and he made her thankful to be alive.
She felt him pull out, breathing hard, exhausted. His eyes shone with a desire well completed. May sat up, staring into his eyes and placed her hand on the side of his face. He snuggled into it with a weak smile. Things slowed down. Thunder grumbled again and lightening sparked the evening’s close.
May could feel Drew’s eyes scanning her naked body, as she wasn’t hiding any part of it. Why would she hide? He made her feel so beautiful. May clutched him in a hug and lied him down on the floor. They were so exhausted, so spent, they closed their eyes.

“Going to sleep?” May asked in a soft, sweet tone.

Drew’s breathing was slowing down and his eyes were firmly shut.

He answered in a low tone, “I’m only resting.”

May yawned and “rested” her eyes as well.
They didn’t awake soon though, and slept the rest of the day out. The rain let up a little, but continued, though its mission to make the day depressing would not be completed.
May dreams of one day getting off the island were now replaced. Maybe not getting off would be best. Yes. And then they could do just that all day, everyday. May smiled. Her head rested upon Drew’s chest, her arm around him. So precious.
*giggles uncontrollably* I have done it! Bow down to me...I R the first to write CS porn on these forums. Go me! W00t!!! ^^
I would like EVERYONE who reads this story to reply - all you closet readers, everyone who gets a PM, and first timers. Everyone reply and tell me what you think. Thx. ^^

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Wow! I get the first review! Lucky me! It was detailed, their bath scene and little foreplay moment. However, I was disappointed during the actual sex scene. I'm not experienced at it, but I always imagined sex to be a little more exciting. When I read the scene, it seemed like May and Drew were half-asleep and not very into it. However, considering the lack of NC17 CS fics, this is over-all decent.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
*his eyes are wide and his mouth is wide open before he managed to find his voice* Wow, who would've thought you'd make this look so...erotic. Well, I wish I could say that they're not virgins now...but it's only in the dream world.

Mimori Kiryu

Ama (Is it okay if I can you that? o.o) I've just read this whole story in full and it ROCKS. I love Contestshipping more that any other shipping and this just is completely great.

NC-17 = Contestshipping = Happy Readers = ♥

And you, have made me one happy reader. <3 ^_~

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
W00t! Contestshipping has cracked into the porn market! :D

That was a lovely chapter. The build-up of tension in the shower scene was handled nicely. I love that you went the realistic route and had the experience being painful for May - there are so many appalling first-time fics where the girl is bouncing in the guy's lap and having multiple orgasms. XD Erm, no.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Jo-Jo said:
W00t! Contestshipping has cracked into the porn market! :D

That was a lovely chapter. The build-up of tension in the shower scene was handled nicely. I love that you went the realistic route and had the experience being painful for May - there are so many appalling first-time fics where the girl is bouncing in the guy's lap and having multiple orgasms. XD Erm, no.

I can think of several pokeshipping NC17 fics which fall into that trap. (Caught, turns his head away and blushes...starts laughing and isn't sure why)

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
March - Ok...this island is really starting to creep me out..^^. I mean, it having a mind of its own is already really weird. The flowers burning in May's hands but doesn't even wilt when Drew holds it is a little weird too but kinda cool at the same time. Now, the ocean being black and white is just a little bit too freaky XD. I don't know what it means but it can't be good for Drew if it's black. White is fine. White is pure and innocent but black is like scary..heh.

April - Yay, April finally came!

I love the way you wrote this chapter. It's greatly detailed. The scene in the shower was very well written. I loved how you approached it. A lot of these scenes are sometimes so detailed, that it gets kinda sickening. However, yours is really detailed, yet at the same time, very interesting.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
xsweet_peax said:
March - Ok...this island is really starting to creep me out..^^. I mean, it having a mind of its own is already really weird. The flowers burning in May's hands but doesn't even wilt when Drew holds it is a little weird too but kinda cool at the same time. Now, the ocean being black and white is just a little bit too freaky XD. I don't know what it means but it can't be good for Drew if it's black. White is fine. White is pure and innocent but black is like scary..heh.

April - Yay, April finally came!

I love the way you wrote this chapter. It's greatly detailed. The scene in the shower was very well written. I loved how you approached it. A lot of these scenes are sometimes so detailed, that it gets kinda sickening. However, yours is really detailed, yet at the same time, very interesting.

I think it is a safe bet to say that you, Encyclopika, did a very good job with this fanfic, given the mature aspect of it.

Encyclopika

The Queen
OMG...thank you so much you guys...you will not believe how destracted I was during my Social Studies mid term today thinking that when I got home I'd have hate-PMs telling me I suck. -_-
But it's nice to know I can write something like this without having actually done it. ^^ I did try my best to write it like I wrote February...while also making it seem like it was the first time for both of them...'cause it was.

Jo-Jo said:
Yeah, that's not how I wanted it. I wanted it to be peaceful and cute - not disgusting.
Nathan Madien said:
I think it is a safe bet to say that you, Encyclopika, did a very good job with this fanfic, given the mature aspect of it.
Thanks, I try. XP I never want to look like a n00b. >..>
xsweet_peax said:
*smiles evilly* good.
I guess having pervy friends has it perks then. X3 I try not to be like them...especially my friend Michelle >.>
Mimori Kiyru said:
Ama (Is it okay if I can you that? o.o) I've just read this whole story in full and it ROCKS. I love Contestshipping more that any other shipping and this just is completely great.

NC-17 = Contestshipping = Happy Readers = ♥

And you, have made me one happy reader. <3 ^_~
Yes, you can call me Ama. ^^ I'm happy to hear that...now that I know I can write one of the toughest scenes to write, I think I will become an author when I get older...of coarse like with a day job and crap. ^^
Nathan Madien said:
However, I was disappointed during the actual sex scene. I'm not experienced at it, but I always imagined sex to be a little more exciting. When I read the scene, it seemed like May and Drew were half-asleep and not very into it. However, considering the lack of NC17 CS fics, this is over-all decent.
I tried to make it slow on purpose. And anyway, not experienced...you and me both. ^^;;; I never did anything remotely close to this...so yeah...that means this all my imagination...and yes I was sober - do you all wanna KNOW how long it took to get that scene just right? Well do ye? XP
Jo-Jo said:
W00t! Contestshipping has cracked into the porn market!
*SNORT* *CACKLE* XB Will you join me in this conquest?...:p