• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tree's A Crowd! (283)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Tree's A Crowd!

While heading to the next gym, Ash spots a Treecko, eager to catch one, he & Pikachu chase after it and discover it is part of a community which lives around a big tree. However Team Rocket see this and intend to steal all the Treecko. Can Ash Protect them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Chris

Old Coot
Prefered the original over this one mainly because the music wasn't tinkered around with and Kimori's voice isn't annoying like Treecko's is. x_X; It was a great episode though, and showed that Bulbasaur wasn't the only bad-*** Grass-type Satoshi has.

Z

ZTcrazy

This is one of my favourite episodes. The tree, the Treecko colony and Treecko's voice was excellent and fitted him perfectly. Also, when Treecko was patting the bits of foliage around the tree, it's hands were so funny!

Overall, I rate this episode 10/10!

F

Factory Head Noland

I felt sorry for Treecko because it had worked so hard and then it's tree split in half....

Pikachu struggled a little bit in the battle with Treecko.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
TREECKO!...i just loved this ep...if they were to do this ep again...it would be even better..

i can't wait to see a Sceptile ...and the voice of Grovyle...

S

Shiny May

I saw the German version yesterday and it was a good episode.
May thought it was cute now though in the first AG episode she found it was creepy. Really weird but still. Maybe she liked this one better
I like the whole tree splitting thing and everything growing fast again. Looked really cool and the Treecko vs. Pikachu battle was also good.
The episode was kinda based around Ash and Brock and co hardly had a shot in it. But it was good. Nice choice for Ash, Treecko, I'm glad he got it. 9/10

Sebok

Banned
Don't get mad, but I heard that digimon actually came BEFORE digimon but just aired first. After seeing that old Treeko, I kind believe it; just look at Elder-MudFrigimon and Elder-Mamemon and tell me what ya think.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Sebok said:
Don't get mad, but I heard that digimon actually came BEFORE digimon but just aired first. After seeing that old Treeko, I kind believe it; just look at Elder-MudFrigimon and Elder-Mamemon and tell me what ya think.

Digimon came before Digimon, you say?

Hmm... sems wierd that a whole colony of Treecko have no evolved ones. There's usually several 2nd stage and 1 fully evolved pokemon there.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
ChaosMage said:
Hmm... sems wierd that a whole colony of Treecko have no evolved ones. There's usually several 2nd stage and 1 fully evolved pokemon there.
Well, the forest they lived in did appear to be somewhat remote so I doubt there were any natural enemies or predators around to bother them. Because they all seemed to be living pretty peaceful lives and lived in a somewhat secluded area, I'm doubting there would be any need for them to evolve.
And groups of pokémon often seem to have their evolved forms around when there appears to be some sort of threat involved. Like...the Shroomish from the Forest's Fighting King episode needed Brellom around to stop them being attacked and having their food stolen~

V

vulpix

it's weird how May says Treecko is cute when in Get The Show On Road she said it was creepy looking.

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
I think this was a sweet eppy,I really liked how on the outside treecko is tough, but on the inside he really cares for stuff, and he's totally the perfect Ash 'cause the 2 of them are both stubborn.

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
waterkrystal misty said:
I think this was a sweet eppy,I really liked how on the outside treecko is tough, but on the inside he really cares for stuff, and he's totally the perfect Ash 'cause the 2 of them are both stubborn.

Hmmmm.......thats it! I never noticed it tell just now. Treecko( in a sense) has the same character like Ash's Charizard! All are very stuborn.

P

PokeTrainer7783

All I gotta say is "Treecko you rock!" and hey it's stubborn and tough just like Ash, perfect match if you ask me. :)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I'm finally back to watching episodes after a week off to update my computer. Whew.

Anyway, this episode was pretty good, and all the treeckos were interesting. I'm glad that Treecko/Grovyle has proven to be a pretty awesome fighter for Ash. I didn't get the whole thing near the end, though, after the tree dies and before the new seed falls. Was that a whole new tree growing? It looked more like a flashback to the tree's lifespan. This is the third time I've watched the episode, and I still don't get it.

Also, it's funny how Ash thought Cacnea was stolen the first time he saw it. Oh, the irony.

RamOne

Grass Freak
Yeah one of my fave eps. I like Treecko very much and he's very fast. It was very cool.

WAFFULS

Gold Team Leader
This was a cool episode.

I liked this episode because the Hoenn starters were my favorites.I liked how there were lots of Treeckos too.

Too bad the huge tree fell apart :(, but Treecko's a cool pokemon. And for some reason, the old Treecko makes me LOL, I would love to see that as a old Sceptile