• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tree's A Crowd! (283)

*Giant Hearts in place of eyes*

Ohhhhhh!!!!!! This episode is sooooo awesome!!!!!
Look at all the Treecko!!!!! They're all sooooo cute!! I just love them so much!! I wanna cuddle 'em and kiss 'em...
*Sigh* If only I could jump into TVs... Awell, I've always got my many Treecko figures to keep me company!

Battra

Great episode nice seeing Ash catch another Pokemon even if it's his 3rd grass Pokemon and a regional starter at that. This episode marks the debut of Cacnea as and official TR Pokemon and it's first battle against Ash & Pikachu. I got a laugh when Ash threw his Pokeball at one of the Treeko before battling it and May giving him the same lecture he gave her a couple of episodes back. It's interesting May found Treeko creepy when she was choosing her starter Pokemon but in this episode she finds them cute I guess it all depends on the setting and May being a bit more used to Pokemon now.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
This would've been a very emotional episode, if I was a tree.

None of those Treecko should even be paying attention to the old man. How could that old man remain so inexperienced and never even reach evolution, did it just sit around in a safe environment for its entire life? This is advanced, so not evolving = not an option. I hate to see those little pokemon so old, it'll probably teach the other Treecko breathe air and soak up sun all day.

Well at least the tree died, I'd hate to put it in that sac of friends Ash promises to catch up with or fight in the region's league someday.

Actually Brock said something useful in this episode about how grass types resist electric attacks, as opposed to his usual garbled nonsense anyone who played the games would know. Points for him.

6/10 Treecko is pretty much the pokemon lonewolf badass, Squirtle's the original badass.

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
In my HEAVILY biased opinion, it was an awesome episode.

Mainly because of Treecko having tonnes upon tonnes of pure awesomeness and badassery packed into the form of a 1 foot lizard pokemon.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I love Treecko, and it put up a great fight to protect that old tree.

I'm glad it ended up with Ash though.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a great episode. I thought it was really neat seeing all of the Treecko. I thought it was funny when May lectured Ash about how to catch a pokemon when he just gave her that lecture recently. I really admired Treecko for sticking up for his beliefs against the elder Treecko. I thought it was touching how Treecko kept trying and trying to revive its tree. I also thought it was sweet how Ash and Pikachu helped it. I lauged how Ash's first reaction to James' Cacnea is that he stole it. I am glad that Ash captured Treecko who seems to be very strong.

I thought it was ironic that May thought that all the Treecko were cute, but when she saw one at Professor Birch's lab she thought they were "freaky". I guess she is just getting to like pokemon more and more.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, Treecko so soon in Hoenn huh?

I was glad to have Ash capture it. He needed some new Pokemon for his Rustboro Gym Battle. I just didn't like the whole plot with the tree and stuff...

5/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Treecko was very strong, i loved it..
And i loved how Ash helped the Treecko with the old tree.

6/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was pretty good. I liked Treecko's determination to save his tree and it was sad that it died anyway. But I'm glad he decided to go with Ash in the end.

saar

Shiny Flygon
The sadest part was with the tree..:(
Treecko reminds me Bulbasaur at that time. Was very ambitious.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was great seeing Ash catch a Treecko in the end, after battling it. The tree looked great, too bad it split after the Treecko worked so hard on it. It was cool seeing new growth after the tree split. I like how Treecko always has a stick in its mouth.

37/100

RickHoenn

Banned
Yay! Ash catches a Treecko! :D the colony of Treecko lived peaceful lives, it's sad the tree had to die, it was ancient. :(

It was nice Ash has a time with Pikachu on their own, while Brock, May & Max had other worries haha. oh and James' Cacnea Ash tought they stole it >_>

Nice ep. 9/10

Last edited: