• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tree's A Crowd! (283)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I don't think Treecko was any better or worse than the others though.

I agree, tho clearly Ash was impressed enough with Treecko to the point where he wanted to catch it. And it's kind of ironic that even tho Max was a Treecko fan, it was Ash who attained one here. :D

Leonhart

Imagineer
This was a good episode. Haruka and Masato's bickering through the whole episode was hilarious, as were Haruka's comments to Satoshi after he threw the Pokeball. The Rocket-dan's appereance was cool because Sabonea got to be used. Also, I think Nyasu's boss fantasies are funny sometimes, but they start appearing in just about every AG episode from now on it seems like and get really annoying. I liked Satoshi's battle with Kimori, although I have to say that Kimori's dub voice is the worst AG dub voice thus far.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This episode was pretty good. I'm glad that Treecko was proven to be a pretty awesome battler for Ash since this episode. I didn't get the whole thing near the end though, after the tree died. Was that a whole new tree growing?

Alloutℯ

Banned
I loved how May shoved it in Ash's face about weakening a Pokemon first. That's classic. And why was Max calling the PokéNav a "PokéNavi?" I know it's short for Pokémon Navigator, but why have the extra "i"?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, I wonder if the writers had Satoshi capture Kimori in this episode due to his initial interest in the species when he saw a Kimori in Odamaki-hakase's laboratory.

Treecko seemed like the kind of Pokemon that was sort of antagonistic so it didn't seem like a good choice for Ash at first. I think he softened up by the end although I still think that out of the Hoenn starters, Ash should've gotten Mudkip instead of Treecko. That said I liked Team Rocket's stunt here and that old tree reminded me of a world tree that you see in other shows and myths.

Treecko is cool, and I actually like his dub voice. It was heartwarming how Ash and Pikachu helped Treecko try to keep the tree alive, and I liked how new trees were born when the old one died. The start of Ash's most clutch Pokémon.