• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trench's Pokemon Shop/Trade!

Which of these pokemon would you like to see in my trade shop?

• Total voters
I'd like a chance of winning a shiny Ho-Oh or shiny Lugia, please :).
I'm interested in your shiny Slugma, CMT for what you'd like~

Last edited:

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Scratch that. I re-read your initial post, and it doesn't seem bad. Soooo...
"I want a chance of winning the pokemon"
EDIT: How do you decide on who gets it? I hope it's fair, like you write each user-name on a piece of paper and grab them from a bad or something along those lines. (If you don't, I know a program so you won't make a mess or something.

Last edited:

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
Oh shoot me in the A---, LOL,
I conduct the Giveaway by using a website that decides for me ho gets it, i have no control ho gets it, unless you have donation points wich ups your chances by alot!

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
Give me Until Sunday and i shall have the winners of this Giveaway! :p
Untill then i cant wait to get mroe posts about these pokemon.

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
i want a chance of winning the pokemon i'm also might donate a shiny charmander

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis

- Great Idea of the Pokemon giveaway...

zac4564

I'm legally blind
I'm interested in your shiny lapras and your shiny slugma. I can give you a shiny metang and a shiny spheal. Tell me if your interested.

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
I did see just now. :p

Also the Event will be done at 8:00 P.M. ((GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City)

Just to let people know

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
The End

I guess il end the giveaway right here for now, i have an idea of of what to show as the next giveaway this monday.

(Want to know what are the Giveaway Pokemon being shown on friday already? Well heres a TIP.
TIP: TWINS)

I will anounce later and Pm the winners later around 9 PM.

Also thank you everyone ho signed up for the giveaway. :)

GL People!
:D

Last edited: