• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trench's Pokemon Shop/Trade!

Which of these pokemon would you like to see in my trade shop?

• Total voters

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
Srry

Srry man i dont got a DW Tauros with me right now.

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
Trade/Battle/Winners!

Thank you gavman87 for the wonderfull battle.
Thanks to you im positive i can beat the Serrebi League, but enough of that. Thanks for the donations, i have made sure that you are in my Trading History Bar, and that you have collected your Donation Points.

In other News The winners of the Giveaway Pokemon are!.......

Epicpokemonprotecter won the Shiny Ho-oh! While
Theblaze won the Shiny Lugia!

Congratz!

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
Idk

i have a japanese deoxys, Lv. 30, Naive natured, defense forme, recieved from my leaf green, offers?

IDK, what do you want, or make arequest, you never know i might have it.

wallysox34

Slightly off topic (but within reason). I happen to be looking for a Houndour, Lapras, Magnemite (replaying Pearl and feel like using them). I'm at the beginning so I don't have much now (but would be willing to pay you back later with something). Nature/Shiny don't matter, preferred low levels. Anyone willing to give/tradE?

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
Im guessing the giveaway mon are Lati@s?

kekkid

NOYB
wait you are giving away a Ho Oh?? im just looking in your siggy

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
wait you are giving away a Ho Oh?? im just looking in your siggy

Oh, i just woke up, lol, had a GOOOOOOOOOD dream, :p
anyways, i havent changed my signature, im about to do it.

kekkid

NOYB
ok cause i saw your siggy and i was like WOAH!!

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
ok cause i saw your siggy and i was like WOAH!!

Well i was giving them away, the shiny legends still havent been picked up, but as soon as they are, they will belong to their owners, exept for Lugia, i have to keep Lugia until Theblaze comes back from his roadtrip.

Pingo

I would really appreciate to receive one of the lati-twins. In other words, I participate in your great giveaway! :)

kekkid

NOYB
ill give you a shiny UT accelegor and a shiny UT absol for your Shiny Lugia and i will participate in your giveaway

Black X Delta

SHINX LOVER!!!
ill give you a shiny UT accelegor and a shiny UT absol for your Shiny Lugia and i will participate in your giveaway

Please Hold your trade for my friend wont be on the forums for a few days. Il arrange something for you. Give me some time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please people, eventough trench isnt here, i can still hold the event for him, im his neighbor and i can get the giveaway pokemon from him, and then give them to you guys, if one of ya wins it.

anferneee

Heya. I have a DW Stantler (female)/DW Surskit (female) which I am offering for your Shiny Houndour.

Also, I'd love to take part in the participation of your shiny giveaways in your sig! :)