• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trench's Pokemon Shop/Trade!

Which of these pokemon would you like to see in my trade shop?

• Total voters

Black X Delta

SHINX LOVER!!!
Keep on posting. I have the twins, as soon as this is done by tommorow il tell trench and he will tell me ho to give them too.

Congrats on the winners of the Lati's! The giveaway is now over. Btw, theblaze, you still need to claim your shiny Lugia from Trench (he can't get on now because of some problems, so you'll have to wait a bit more).

I'd like to trade for Vibrava Lv.44, Solosis Lv.21, and Azurril Lv.42. i can offer any 3 shinies in my shop for the 3 of them.
Trench will get to you when he can, please be patient ^^

Black X Delta

SHINX LOVER!!!
Congrats on the winners of the Lati's! The giveaway is now over. Btw, theblaze, you still need to claim your shiny Lugia from Trench (he can't get on now because of some problems, so you'll have to wait a bit more).

Trench will get to you when he can, please be patient ^^

Hmmmm... you seem to have everything under control.... Hmmm...
GJ.... :)...

ok fiss i know i still need to claim mt lugia im pretty busy and cant go online for long ( my life just got more complex ) and did u mean i won the lati?
No, I meant that you still need to claim the Lugia from Trench. But his life is also busy, so you'll have to wait some more :c.

Trench

Speed Gym Leader.
No, I meant that you still need to claim the Lugia from Trench. But his life is also busy, so you'll have to wait some more :c.

Yes.... quite quite... my life was bussy... and still is.... but i kind off resolved it. but im ok, everything is gonna be fine. ima start giving out the lati twins, if not me then Delta. Srry he didnt gave ya the twins, its kinda my fault he wasnt able to give them. :p

Anyways, lets get this darn shop running again! :)