• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tri-Rotation Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.

BATTLECUP_zpsc360c29b.png

As Gen 5 comes to a close, I came up with with a rather interesting tourney to try out before XY comes out in a month. If all goes well, I may do another one near the end of Gen 6.
In this tourney, 16 people are divided into 2 teams: Red and Blue. The goal is simple: Take down the other team before they take you down.

[h=1][/h][h=3]RULES[/h]
  1. This tourney will be done via PS/PO only
  2. You may only use the Pokemon that have been assigned to you. If you are caught using anything that isn’t what was assigned to you (outside of your chosen mon, but more info on this in the big bulky paragraph about this tourney) Then you will be Automatically disqualified, and the opponent gets to chose one of your mons to keep.
  3. All SPPF rules apply. Follow them, they exist for a reason.
  4. You may sack 3 mons to revive a dead teamate.
  5. A Chosen mon may be chosen more than once, meaning 2 different people could have the same mon if they both chose it.
  6. Each player must battle at least once every 2 days, or they will be disqualified.
  7. CHOSEN MONS MAY NOT BE UBERS
  8. If you are inactive for more than 5 days or do not battle within 5, you automatically are DQ’d.
  9. Battles are bo3, not 1, not 5, 3 also, sleep,freeze,evasion clause are in effect.
  10. Fill in the sign-up form CORRECTLY, or you will not be accepted.
  11. Once you’re assigned a team (Red or Blue) you must stick to it. No team swapping.
  12. What you get is COMPLETELY random. Blame the RNG if you get bad mons.
  13. While the battle form isn’t required for you to post, it helps me chart all of this easier.
  14. More rules can be added if needed.
[h=2]FORMS[/h]
Serebii Username:
PO/PS username:
Your “chosen” mon:
GMT:

BATTLE FORM
Opponent’s Username:
Opponent’s Team (Red or Blue):
Your Username:
Your Team (Red or Blue):
Outcome:
What mon your taking, and tossing:
Notes:

[h=3]RED VS BLUE[/h]Once the amount people needed have signed up, I will assign you teams and Pokemon.
Your team and mons will be randomly generated out of the 16 spots, and 649 mons respectively.
You will be assigned 5 mons from the RNG, and you will get to pick 1 mon of your choosing.
The 5 Pokemon generated will have random moves, (Don’t worry, most of them are viable) The way it will work is that any Red can challenge any Blue to a battle if they haven’t already battled in the last 2 days. (or in the case of blue, it can challenge any red aswell, but 2 day rules still applies) Once you lose, you are out of the tourney.(unless revived)
Once you beat someone, you have the option to swap out one of your mons for one of his or hers. (you can choose any mon from their team, even their chosen one.)
Once you swap a mon, you no longer have it, it is replaced by the Pokemon you swapped for.
Once a team is completely beaten (all red team is wiped out, or all blue team) the opposing team wins.

BRACKET AND THEIR MONS
1. (TEAM) CrystalNinetales- DEAD
2. (TEAM) Rairyan- (Jirachi) gmt+1
3. (TEAM) HeroicRein- (Leafeon) gmt+10
4. (TEAM) Valaraukar- (Salamence) gmt+5.5
5. (TEAM) Ima_penguin_95- (Kingdra) gmt+1
6. (TEAM) EZ Target?- (Gothetelle) gmt+1
7. (TEAM) Contrail- (Honkrow) gmt-5
8. (TEAM) Lost™- (Latios) gmt-7/8
9. (TEAM) Scubasteve23- (Gengar) gmt-4
10. (TEAM) Klaus- (Lucario) gmt- Pacific
11. (TEAM) TheDragonKnight- (Hippodon) gmt-4
12. (TEAM) B.B. King- (Virizion) gmt-0
13. (TEAM) TurboPieFire -(Jirachi) gmt-4
14. (TEAM) Eliteknight- (Keldeo) gmt-7
15. (TEAM) Saph~- (Landorus-T) gmt-5
16. (TEAM) MMS- (Jirachi) gmt-5
Teams and Your mons:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?615413-Tri-Rotation-Cup&p=16372165#post16372165

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Serebii Username: HeroicRein
PO/PS username: HeroicRein
FC (if applicable): N/A
Your “chosen” mon: Leafeon
GMT: GMT+10

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Serebii Username: Ima_Penguin_95
PO/PS username: Regent
FC (if applicable): N/A
Your “chosen” mon: Kingdra
GMT: GMT +1

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
All accepted. Updating op.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Serebii Username: EZ Target?
PO/PS username: ^pretty much the same
FC (if applicable): n/a
Your “chosen” mon: Gothitelle
GMT: GMT+1

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Both Accepted.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Serebii Username: Lost™
PO/PS username: Murasa
FC (if applicable): Why is this even in here!?
Your “chosen” mon: Latios
GMT: -7 / -8

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Serebii Username: Lost™
PO/PS username: Murasa
FC (if applicable): Why is this even in here!?
Your “chosen” mon: Latios
GMT: -7 / -8
I. don't. know. lol

Accepted.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Both accepted.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Accepted. Will update op.

Turpoo

S|utbro