• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trial Mission: A Frozen Raid Battle!! (1191)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
besides Eternatus is a pokemon that can't be left to roam free with how dangerous it's existence is.
fhovwmypezd71.jpg

oops

Well, I guess Goh can't commit himself to look after it, unlike (Sygna Suit) Leon (he explains that Eternatus has practically an unlimited amount of energy that needs to be spent...which is fine! Because that means Leon gets to battle more! Hurray!).

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
fhovwmypezd71.jpg

oops

Well, I guess Goh can't commit himself to look after it, unlike (Sygna Suit) Leon (he explains that Eternatus has practically an unlimited amount of energy that needs to be spent...which is fine! Because that means Leon gets to battle more! Hurray!).
*Sigh* What could have been. Seriously outside the games and our player characters, I couldn't think of a better trainer for Eternatus

Starswirl Pikachu

Lots of familiar Kanto mon's today! And the captures of both Graveler and Clyoster, Goh has a lot of variety to choose from in making a team. (maybe almost too much?) It could be the passage of time but Articuno seemed really powerful for some reason. It was knocking out opponents pretty quick even with a numbers disadvantage. Not that I am complaining. Near the end, it is kind of nice to have a Gary senpai moment for Goh there..