• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trial Mission! Volcarona's Golden Scales!! (1169)

Starswirl Pikachu

The golden ruins seemed interesting, I'm a little surprised that they didn't spend more time exploring them. Switching locations to the dusty old prospecting town fits well enough. Tracking down a legendary fire bug is no small feat and it gets a little tougher when there is a competing pokemon hunter lurking around. I'm still mindful that there is not a great deal of difference between legit pokemon trainers and poacher type villains. Goh got 2 captures and the Project Mew mission was a success. Although it feels like a missed opportunity to not try and catch the rare Volcarona.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Enjoyed this episode, Project Mew missions are interesting. I like the focus on thwarting Pokémon Hunters and how that concept has come back big time since DP, as well as seeking out oddities connected to Pokémon through environmental exploration. Shows a different side to the Pokémon world that imo at its best is as entertaining as battles.

Taking irl inspiration from the Gold Rush for this mission was cool. If Legends Unova is ever a thing I would love to see them just port all this lore over, it really fits the region and particular area.

Seeing shiny Volcarona was very cool as well

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Enjoyed this episode, Project Mew missions are interesting. I like the focus on thwarting Pokémon Hunters and how that concept has come back big time since DP, as well as seeking out oddities connected to Pokémon through environmental exploration. Shows a different side to the Pokémon world that imo at its best is as entertaining as battles.

Taking irl inspiration from the Gold Rush for this mission was cool. If Legends Unova is ever a thing I would love to see them just port all this lore over, it really fits the region and particular area.

Seeing shiny Volcarona was very cool as well
Was just talking to my friends about a Legends Unova having an Indiana Jones styled mission/boss fight. This episode is a good basis for something like this

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Was just talking to my friends about a Legends Unova having an Indiana Jones styled mission/boss fight. This episode is a good basis for something like this
I’m of 2 minds for Legenda Unova, I think either a 1920’s Prohibition setting or a Wild West one would be amazing. For the latter the boss fights could be pretty cool, especially if they really go hard on movement and action like a Tomb Raider or Uncharted type game. Like you said the basis is already there

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m of 2 minds for Legenda Unova, I think either a 1920’s Prohibition setting or a Wild West one would be amazing. For the latter the boss fights could be pretty cool, especially if they really go hard on movement and action like a Tomb Raider or Uncharted type game. Like you said the basis is already there
That's such a hard choice. I'd love both of those. Give us a Black Forest and White City post game esque that features both.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Dude Pokemon Legends: Unova would slap so hard! I personally wanted to see the story of the twin brothers splitting the original dragon in half and wanted it to simultaneously integrate the war with Kalos being the cause of it. I think a war torbn medieval setting would be perfect

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Dude Pokemon Legends: Unova would slap so hard! I personally wanted to see the story of the twin brothers splitting the original dragon in half and wanted it to simultaneously integrate the war with Kalos being the cause of it. I think a war torbn medieval setting would be perfect
I think a medieval war setting would fit best for Kalos; the only other super notable period of French history was the Revolution (which admittedly would be cool). People associate medieval with England but I think a Victorian Legends game would be better for Galar; would love to see traces and hints of Laventon and Kamado’s past there, maybe seeing who his wife was. The dream Unova game would be the twin brothers and the original dragon honestly; but idc what time period really but that would go so hard