• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trial of Terror - A Horror One-shot Contest

Mimori Kiryu

Wow....*feels odd*

I'm the only person to have submitted anything O_0 I feel strange. Oh, well, it's not like I'm going to win anyways. xD

Elemental Charizam

Sudden Genre Shift
Heh, I met the deadline too, but my entry was a bit rushed. Mind if I send in a newer, better version in later?

I hope there are more entries now, it'd be sad to have a two-way competition. It doesn't seem there'll be a lot of entrants anyway, so there should be plenty of judging time. I just hope this contest doesn't end llike others have recently.

Mimori Kiryu

^Agreed. I'd like to have alot of entries to make this a big production. ;D

IceKing

Sexorific!
Dont wrry guyses!!! I be entring 2!!!!

*sigh* I have a lot of ideas but I think I'm going to settle on my original. This is the first time I'm writing horror instead of comedy, so its hard not to accidently lead off into comedy like I already did with one entry. I really wish we could send multiple entries :(

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
Wait, we're allowed to enter more than one?

IceKing

Sexorific!
No, we're not allowed to enter more than one. Thats why I said I wish we could and had the little frowny face. When the contest is over, can we post our horror one shots? And can they have elements of other genres. I thought of a GREAT comedy/horror oen shot

katiekitten

The Compromise
We have another day? *Is very relieved* I thought it was over, and I just had a really good idea...

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
ARGHZ, I completely forgot! But I'm glad there's still time!! *breathz*

Who do we send it to again? FloatingFlames wasn't it?

-;157;

S

Shadowcat

I don't have enough time... I can barely get online and I take a very long time to type something...

I'd better start typing... Can we submit late entries? Please... Just one or two days late? Tomorrow... (Monday...) Will be just enough time... Yeah...

FloatingFlames

Lovable Narcissist
I'd better start typing... Can we submit late entries? Please... Just one or two days late? Tomorrow... (Monday...) Will be just enough time... Yeah...

No problem, I'll allow it. You can have until midnight on Monday.

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
FloatingFlames said:
No problem, I'll allow it. You can have until midnight on Monday.
Sweet. Then I can finish today and proofread tomorrow instead of trying to do both in one go.

IceKing

Sexorific!
I'm goign to have to finish tonight as well XD Tomorow is MLK day luckily

katiekitten

The Compromise
I got my entry in, thankfully. At the nick of time, too, I only had two hours left... Anyhow, Everybody elses in and ready?

IceKing

Sexorific!
I got my entry in, thankfully. At the nick of time, too, I only had two hours left... Anyhow, Everybody elses in and ready?

I barely got mine in as well. Submitted at 8 PM. It was the longest thing I ever wrote, 22 pages XD

Elemental Charizam

Sudden Genre Shift
My entry is still the rushed 2 1/2 pages it always was. Which means I can't really use my quality over quantity argument on Fenit XD But shortness is less work for the judges, so maybe they'll be biased in my favour...

Seriously though, I can't wait to see the results.

Mimori Kiryu

This is getting interesting! Alot of people are sending in their one-shot and I really am getting excited ^_^

...Hope I do well... :x

Mimori Kiryu

Sorry for Double-Posting, but I needed to bump this up before it gets too old.

Anyone know when the awards will be given? o_O?