• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trial of Terror - A Horror One-shot Contest

IceKing

Sexorific!
Rettiole is lazy, Burnt Flower is lazy, Sike Saner hasnt recieved the entries, don't know about Scrap...

Basically, if you want to awards, you have to poke the judges with a big, sharp stick. In the eyeballs. Repeatedly.

Kiyohime

I've been checking AIM but no one seems to ever be on at the same time. I've already read all of the entries, but we're supposed to discuss 'em together. I think we may have to actually arrange a time to get together, or if it's impossible, we could try a quoted series of PMs to each other? ><;;

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
It's been over a month since all the entries were supposed to be in...any chance of the judging being done soon? ^^;

IceKing

Sexorific!
They'll judge sooner if you poke them with a stick. Sike and Scrap are done, Burnt Flower has one more, Floating Flames, the man who oh so graciously created this contest in the first place, hasn't read a single one yet. Bug him until he finally stops being so lazy and reads. If you start a contest, its common courtesy to finish it.

Mimori Kiryu

I've been wondering this too. ^^; I just want to see how I fared against all these better writers...>O

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
It's been quite a while. Is there a chance of the judging being finished? Sorry if I sound rude.

-;157;

Kiyohime

I sent my results to him last week...he said he was lazy. We all need to poke him with big sharp sticks. --;

katiekitten

The Compromise
How sharp? *prepares stakes* XD

It has been a while... *aims*

IceKing

Sexorific!
I've been blackmailing and forcing Flamer into the reviews...but right now Patty is the harder one because she didn't realize she had to give small reviews. I'm appealing to her sense of guilt and pity to get her to start judgin' but it's not too easy, alas.... I know! I'm going to tell her I'll send her an erotic picture of myself if she finishes judging by today! Its perfect and flawless! Guys, get ready for your results =)

Mimori Kiryu

Great! I'm glad we'll finally get the results! ^_^

Mimori Kiryu

Sorry to double post, but it's been four days. x_x No results or what? Sorry if I'm being annoying. :O

IceKing

Sexorific!
Sorry to double post, but it's been four days. x_x No results or what? Sorry if I'm being annoying. :O

Burnt Flower had exams all this week <_< Hopefully she'll be back now and try and judge the contest since there is a hot video of me singing La Tortura and rubbing acid over my bare chest involved...

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Originally posted by IceKing
Burnt Flower had exams all this week <_<

>__< I know exactly how she feels. She can take her time then.

But not too much time. XP

-;157;

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
Well, it's been two months now. :p Just a bump/reminder.

IceKing

Sexorific!
Well, I'm looking at results by Saturday from my constant nagging of Flamer. Burnt Flower is doing good thanks to the bribery of videos of my hipdancing to Shakira, and Flamer is getting screamed at every ten minutes by me... I will be sure to start IM bugging them both today ^^

And believe me, I'm irritated as well >_< Scrap, you just get on sometime this weekend beacuse if all the judges are on AIM that would make final judging A LOT easier

Mimori Kiryu

Well, let's hope by Saturday...I have to admit I'm getting impatient now..