• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reeno

Fury Hunter
Just another adolescent on the internet who lacks the capacity to treat a game as such, it's pretty cute seeing a league gym leader whine for a rematch though.

decadencia

ok my pokes so far:

Jolly flawless Darumaka
Adamant flawless Boldore

working on:
Adamant flawless Axew (i figure on a DD set adamant is better, will do a jolly later)

will offer requests now, but 1 at a time plz, im not a pro lol

before anyone requests, i plan on these next: jellicent, victini (jolly), blitzle, venipede, moxie sandile, zen mode darmanitan (help with this one anyone as far as set?), scraggy, cofagrigus, solosis, klink, tynamo, deino and of course reshiram and zekrom....

Last edited:

ISDr

HI all, i will be on for the next 1.5 hours or so, so hope to see u guys on,

Dare, u are now Tribal Student , u can start piling up medals and what not for future RUBs, u should have read all of my posts for info on that,

ISDr

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Thanks for the support guys :) and I would not advise dealing with that kid you just cant have a mature conversation with him.

Im also going to be quite busy with baseball(btw won our first game :)) but ill be working on these next.
Tynamo, Scraggy, the psychic flying thing.., Lillipup, Drilbur, Tympole, Fungus, Vanilite, Deerling, the 2 bugs that evolve with each other, Joltik, Cubchoo, and Durant.

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
ok my pokes so far:

Jolly flawless Darumaka
Adamant flawless Boldore

working on:
Adamant flawless Axew (i figure on a DD set adamant is better, will do a jolly later)

will offer requests now, but 1 at a time plz, im not a pro lol

before anyone requests, i plan on these next: jellicent, victini (jolly), blitzle, venipede, moxie sandile, zen mode darmanitan (help with this one anyone as far as set?), scraggy, cofagrigus, solosis, klink, tynamo, deino and of course reshiram and zekrom....

U doing rng with or wihout ar and with or without clonin? cus i might pay some medals and stuff for some rnged pokemons, but only if AR isn't involved at all, and they arent cloned haha. Willing to pay way more if needed. Anyway, still need somebody to tell em what the simplified rng is, since i found a wrong page i think :p

decadencia

U doing rng with or wihout ar and with or without clonin? cus i might pay some medals and stuff for some rnged pokemons, but only if AR isn't involved at all, and they arent cloned haha. Willing to pay way more if needed. Anyway, still need somebody to tell em what the simplified rng is, since i found a wrong page i think :p

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83057

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103112

esp the videos on the 2nd link^^^ thats all u need to learn to rng on 5th gen =] i did it and ive never rngd before! its that easy! (feel like im advertising lol)

i got adamant flawless axew btw =] Edit: just added flawless jolly krokoroks, moxie and intimidate to my rngd pokes =]

and u cant use AR to rng this time so no AR was used to obtain these pokes but every poke i get will be the same so i guess they might as well be cloned lol the game will always generate the same one so its easier to clone once i have the poke i want lol

Last edited:

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Congrats Deca great job man :]. Guy really look into it theres nothing more rewarding then catching your own flawless poke and since I wont be taking requests for awhile its nice to learn. I should be on later today hope to see you guys on!

ISDr

Oh yeah, I had a nice look into the whole process, but the RNG reporter kinda went fail when i tried it lol, perhaps i am messin up somewhere lol,

Oh, and 2moro is the deadline for the first round reamining tourney battles, I already said posts ago what i would to to resolve the incomplete battles,

ISDr

HerrLupfa

Tribal Student
Application:
Username: HerrLupfa
What To Be Called: Lupfer
FC:0862-3117-8691
Activity Level-just started
Rating of My Battling Skills(1-10)-7 or 8, i use decent strategies
Others- I can EV train the heck out of a lugia, but i dont do any hardcore non-stop training stuff. Quilava576 recommended me to this clan

ISDr

HerrLupfa, welcome to the clan, have a nice time here, and make sure to read thru all the first 3 posts,, I have entered you to teh members list

edit: so far my hope to be proper 5th gen team has won 1 battle against namu, and los tone to cayzeo coz of cayzeos great tactics as usual but i tried to put up a fight to the end lol, was a gg

edit: lost a 5th gen battle to chem, my cattle were brought to a grindin halt towards the end well done chem,

ISDr

Last edited:

quilava576

Yea isdr lupfer goes to school w/ me and we have battled afew times and he id good

DangerX

Hi guys I'd really like to join this clan! I'm not very expert with competitive pkmns but I'm sure I can learn!

Application

Username-DangerX
What would you like to be called?-DangerX
FC- WHITE FC 3439 2363 6788 (Azzurro)
DIAMOND FC 5242 6811 8436 (Argento)
Activity Level-On almost every day
Rate yourself as a battler-Beginner
Anything else we should know?
Please teach me XD

Ah, xMetagrossx recommanded me to this clan (sorry for my English!)

Last edited:

ISDr

Welcome to the clan DangerX< raed all first 3 posts and make sure to come to clan chat coz theres where all members meet up, so u can come to teh clan chats, its the xat link in my sig,

ISDr

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Sorry Deca beat ya to it I caught a Timid 31/5/31/31/31/31 Deino in a Great Ball ;)

Deino
554.png
rsitem009.png
633.png

OT:xMIKEx ID:57365 Redis: non
Nature:Timid Ability: Hustle
IV's:31/5/31/31/31/31 Hidden Power: EV's: None
Moves: Work Up, Dragon Pulse, Slam, Crunch
Availability: UT level 38​

Last edited:

Obidias

Hey guys, busy week at work. Didnt get to play even once...anyways, back and Im blasting my way through Soulsilver. I think Ive got a good team in mind as well. Im just getting back into the games now, but Ill have a team to compete with soon.

On that note, does anyone have a Growlithe with body slam?

decadencia

Sorry Deca beat ya to it I caught a Timid 31/5/31/31/31/31 Deino in a Great Ball ;)

Deino
554.png
rsitem009.png
633.png

OT:xMIKEx ID:57365 Redis: non
Nature:Timid Ability: Hustle
IV's:31/5/31/31/31/31 Hidden Power: EV's: None
Moves: Work Up, Dragon Pulse, Slam, Crunch
Availability: UT level 38​

sok i was thinking i was gonna have to breed this one since dark pulse is an egg move =/ is ur by chance female? lol i could use it for breeding haha

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83057

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103112

esp the videos on the 2nd link^^^ thats all u need to learn to rng on 5th gen =] i did it and ive never rngd before! its that easy! (feel like im advertising lol)

i got adamant flawless axew btw =] Edit: just added flawless jolly krokoroks, moxie and intimidate to my rngd pokes =]

and u cant use AR to rng this time so no AR was used to obtain these pokes but every poke i get will be the same so i guess they might as well be cloned lol the game will always generate the same one so its easier to clone once i have the poke i want lol

One question, the videos titel ahve for wild and legends. So it doesn't work for breeding? i havent seen teh vids yet, but wana breed soem cool stuff hehe.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
I've been trying RNG, but no luck so far. reason is, when i hit search on RNG reporter first time, no results. Proberblly cus i don't have accurate IVs. Best i can get in all stats is a posibility of 2 mostlly. Thats because I only have 11 rare candies, so can't lvl 100 a pokemon to check. Any other way to get search resutls with just 11 rare candies, or a better IV check way?

Status
Not open for further replies.