• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill™

Snowflake!
lmao getting only 2 seeds with bug 70 atm, gonna play a bit and retry later. rng isnt doign what i want atm haha, but will get this petlil.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Ok im home for awhile so ill just touch up on a few things.

For RNG requests just post here and try to follow this format to make it easier for everyone and so it doesnt start to fill with question spam.

Name of poke wanted:
Nature:
Ability:
Ivs: (format is HP/Attk/Def/Spattk/Spdef/Spe)
Hidden Power: if needed
Pokeball caught in:

Secondly and I pretty sure Isdr has said this but if you make a trade with someone or any kind of medal costing job POST IT HERE!!!!! You do not need to wait till the end of the week as you may forget. Any trades should be posted here as proof and as a reminder.

Once again I will be busy with baseball so sorry guys that I cant trade too much or take to many requests but soon will be vacation and I will start to take more 4th gen rng projects since Im the only one that can ;). I will probably start to do some of the HG legends such as the legendary birds. Also I have a ton of evd pokes I have yet to post on my shop so I will get around to posting those. Hope to see you guys soon. :) :) :) :) :)

-xMeta-Mikex

Last edited:

poketim2

Heretic Path
hey has anyone in the us been able to get onto dw?

edit: in regards to dw i found a page on the site that said maintenance for the us is from 3 am to 9 pm edt

Last edited:

TheUndefeated

Application-
Username-TheUndefeated
What I want to be called-Kyles
FC-white-3568-1464-2513
Activity level-just started the forums (will be active from April 22- April 29 and every other week afterwards due to family situations)
Rating as a battler- I'm skilled and I can use and think of good tactics (but I am willing to improve my strategies based on suggestions from others), so I believe I'm about an 8
Others-I don't have access to my game every other week (april 15- april 22 for example) due to family situations, but I can still be of use to clan on the weeks I have access to my game. Although on very few occasions, homework can prevent gameplay. Also, HerrLupfa recommended me to this clan.

ISDr

TheUndefeated welcome to the clan, you are now in our members list so have a read of all first 3 posts then ask questions if any coz most will be answered by raeding, have a fun time here,

Yeah, Mike, RNG requests will be on the clan thread and accepted here and confirmed here, AND there is a form onpage 1 in my post for RNG requersts as well, so u can also makwe use of that if we progress many pages lol,

ALso, as i said be4, i will be puttnig all my RNGs into teh clan shop, aand that will be as soon as i get them cloned, so till then hang in there, will try to set up the temporary clan shop before Tuesday, because I will be away all weekend for a family gathering away from my home :'(, but yeah I am EVing all the pokemon,

See my post from now for all my RNGs, but remember no requests for now till i say i have the clones, ty in advance for understandnig,

ISDr

Reeno

Fury Hunter
[Edit] removed since RP's message was removed.

In other news i've finished my 2nd OU wifi team, just getting the DW counterparts atm.

Last edited:

HerrLupfa

Tribal Student
Am I the only one who cant get to the dream world for some reason? I've sinced my game and made an account and everything, but the dream world wont load for me :(

Overkill™

Snowflake!
well, my ds is connected, but cant tuck in a pokemon, cus its says i ran out of sync power, btu didnt tuck in a pokemon yet. such a sgame. really wanted to hunt for a swinub or tangela.

Oh, anyone else problems with smogon? its been 2 days now that i cant look on anything of their site/forum.

decadencia

finally found a good 70 HP ice seed, but now have 16 saves already, and noone are petlils with modest nature (got mdoest syncer) near all are vnipides, and the petlisl that do spawn, are other natures xd. :ets hope i get it soon!

lucky i keep finding petilils with right natures and venipedes with wrong natures!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

in other news.... mike catch me online sometime, ur pokes r done and ready to go

also expect me to post flawless reshiram within the next few hrs as im fighting the E4 right now =]

Status
Not open for further replies.